Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer" b

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: "Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer" b Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer" 03-11-2009
The sequel to my Island 5 trailer. After escaping Island 5, Jack finds out another group of test subjects have crashed and escaped on the island while Nathan struggles to keep the conspiracy a secret.
Song: - by -
Vidder: secret_neo
Length: 2:19 (17.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnAExUDRnhE&fmt=18

Last edited by secret_neo on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
phoebekate
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

good job!
you know, i really like it!!!!
gold!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

OMG!!!! I LOVE IT. It looks so much like a real trailer! Genius!! I wish I could watch this movie But the trailer was truely superb. As was your previous one. It was perfect!! I especially loved the "say goodbye to your daddy" with Claire on the phone. BRILLIANT! Gold of course
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW NEO THIS IS AMAZING! i love your trailers!!! what a brilliant crossover!!!! GOLD

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

I just watched both parts of this, and loved them both! These completely feel like real trailers...they are SO suspenseful and really make me want to see the movies!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

That was awesome! Loved it! The part with Keamy and Claire was really clever, how he was talking to her instead of Alex. It all meshed together so well, amazing job! You should do more crossovers...lol.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

you are GENIUS at these trailers man!!!! flawless! completely believable as a show/movie trailer you'd see on TV. just perfect. The Ben audio about Keamy was kick ass and the way you combined the plane crash with the Islanders was awesome excellent job once again!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

thx guys, love the comments
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow That was bloody amazing!
I loved the effect from 'but in 2009' and onwards Superb.
Your choice of Heroes clips were awesome, I loved the use of the plane!
Amazing work as always, I would probably say one of your best trailers!
Amazing, gold and faved
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Wow, this looks so incredibly professional! The audio and editing is flawless, and I you did a brilliant job choosing music, clips etc. Just a perfect, perfect crossover.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Operation 23 - A Lost/Heroes Crossover Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Ah! I had a thought about a LOST / Heroes crossover (who could resist with the plane crash thing this season - lol) but it wasn't exactly like this. This was great! I loved how you incorporated the scenes together from different shows and made them look seamless. Gold star from me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: