Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Falling Slowly - PBJ" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: "Falling Slowly - PBJ" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Falling Slowly - PBJ" 04-11-2009

"Falling slowly, eyes that know me, and I can't go back..."

Charlie and Claire have always taken care of each other.

Song: Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:41 (145MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgB7GEtmNb4 - HQ
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qruqta - HQ

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwww beautiful, beautiful vid Kat!!! Just perfect! Loved the colouring and texture, and OMG!!!! That bit at the end on the plane That was sooooo perfect, absolutely loved it! Fantastic work!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thanks emma!! glad you liked the bit at the end ive wanted to add that scene in a PBJ vid for soooo long but it didnt fit anywhere til this one ;P thanks again hun *hugs*

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww Kat!!! It's so nice to see an adorable pb&j vid from you, it's been too long! lol I love this song, and this vid was breathtaking. I love how you kept the editing really simple, but then at certain points you did those overlays, and they were amazing! All around lovely vid, Kat, I can't get enough of it. You've inspired me to start working again on my pb&j vid that's sitting untouched on my computer. lol Gold from me!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, beautiful vid, Kat! I loved it. I miss Charlie and Claire so much! I really liked the coloring you used, and the little manip at the end of Charlie seeing Claire board the plane was soo cute. Awesome vid!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

SO gorgeous Kat!! Not only did you take one of the most beautiful songs ever, but then you made such a gorgeous beautiful wonderful video to it! The coloring was insanely beautiful, and your lyric use was impeccable as always.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat!!
This was utterly, lovely, gorgeous, elegant, and vibrantly refreshingly sweet. The song was completely wonderful, with the two voices harmonized together so sweetly! Your coloring was absolutely stunning and I loved what you did at 2:46, it looked outstanding. Also the end with Charlie seeing Claire on the plane made my heart go pitter pat, how sweeet! I can't believe how beautiful this was! Fabulous job! Oh and btw, I will get to watching your latest vid, that I didn't comment on yet, "Dialogue", I've been in Florida and I just got on now, hehe

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really touching Kat. I really loved how you used the peanut butter scenes with the lyrics. Very cute and clever! I also thought the way you did the audio was really cool too! Gorgeous work!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I love love love this song... it's so gorgeous... and your vid is absolutely gorgeous too... love the coloring... love the use of voice overs.. loved the peanut butter scenes... and love how you still did beat use but in a sort of softer subtler way that fits the song... its just all so pretty... great job
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morgan - i know!! Guess it May was my last one I have a feeling I'm gonna be vidding more PBJ in the future; making this vid made me realize how much i love them Yay for your PBJ vid! happy to help

Eryn - thanks hun! I miss them too -- so much!! glad you liked the plane manip

becca - isn't the song stunning? i just love it! that chorus repeats in my head all day thanks hun

Kate - aw, thank you sweetie!! Im so glad you liked it And no rush with Dialogue

nikki - thank you love! glad you liked the audio and PBJ scenes

sarah - i love this song too!! im glad you liked my vid yeah, the beat use is subtler in this one cos i wanted it to fit the song; glad you liked it

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aawww I love this, Kat! Awesome to see a sweet PB&J vid. The audio is great, I esp. love the ending.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

omgomgomg. *holds back tears* That was so beautiful, Kat. The world needed needed another gorgeous PB&J vid to remind us how beautiful they really were together. Lovely beat use and of course lyric use. And I loved your audio of Charlie. Gosh, he really loved that girl. I loved that little AU manip of Charlie crying and Claire comforting him-that was so awesome! If only that really happened, that scene would have been lovely. I really liked the end too of Charlie looking back on the plane at Claire. I think it's been done before but the way it fit perfectly with the music made it all the more lovely! Wonderful work! You always manage to remind me why I loved this couple so much in the first place. Stunning video, Kat!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

a very beautiful and poignant pb&j vid, it makes me realise how much i actually miss them!! and that all the jate/skate/jacket/suliet SQUARE/WHATEVER! is nothing compared to the bittersweetness of charlie and claire. Beautiful effects and great beat! Gold!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww Kat, this was a beautiful video
Your beat was great, audio choices were awesome! Just seemed to fit the mood great and was perfect choice I absolutely adored this video, everything about this was amazing! Such a brilliant song to use for them as well fits perfectly! Your scene choices were awesome, it all just fit seemlessly I loved the erase part as well! Your overlays were also very cool!
I'm in tears watching this video, just stunning!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Falling Slowly - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aw! I love Charlie/Claire. This was a great video! I love the music you used and the voice overs were really neat. Beautiful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: