Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost - The Wonder Years Intro" by secret_neo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: "Lost - The Wonder Years Intro" by secret_neo Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost - The Wonder Years Intro" 03-03-2009
March 2009 contest submission. Remember The Wonder Years? If only Lost was this happy. This was my fastest and easiest vid I ever done.
Song: With A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Cocker
Vidder: secret_neo
Length: 0:42 (39.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0VWHVfWW_o

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw! This was soo great!! Wonderful intro! I loved how the clips went fast and you showed all of them happy. Great clip choices as well! Good luck in the contest!

MPJ
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

I loved all of the happy clips from the bloopers! It made me smile. Good luck in the contest!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx guys, love reading the comments. Just to add, heres the original intro I based it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CZRudxD-NQ
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

Thanks for the comment man but your vid is great too. You're pro with Vegas. I've never used Vegas before but I would like to give it a try because it seems to have a lot more effects than Final Cut has. Good luck bro.
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

4126 wrote:
Thanks for the comment man but your vid is great too. You're pro with Vegas. I've never used Vegas before but I would like to give it a try because it seems to have a lot more effects than Final Cut has. Good luck bro.

lol thanks again man but im no pro with Vegas . i've seen vids on here done in vegas that just blew my mind and things i never thought was possible in a million years. good luck again to you too.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

I loved that! You did an amazing job! It actually looked just like the original. Great choice!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

OMG, I LOVED this!!! I LOVED "The Wonder Years" and it was such a great show!!! LOVED how this looks just like the original!!! GREAT job with it and Good Luck in the Contest!!!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

This makes me wish Lost was a happy feel-good show instead of a somewhat depressing drama!! I loved the replication of The Wonder Years and this is a great song too!! Good job & best of luck in the contest!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

Oh my God. This was awesome. And I loved how you made it very laid back and used a lot of the bloopers of them just having a good time; your edits were great; I want to watch The Wonder Years now! LOL. I loved it.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

I loved this-the clips you chose were perfect! You made it seem like it was such a happy show!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

If anyone had told me they were going to make Lost look like The Wonder Years, I would have said, "Good luck!" LOL!!! That was such a great idea... using the bloopers to get the upbeat and humorous look. I just absolutely loved this!!! Fantastic job! Best of luck in the contest!!!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so cute!!!!!! i loved that you used the bloopers

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Lost - The Wonder Years Intro by secret_neo Reply with quote

Nice job!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so cute and fun, Neo! Awesome job. I liked the scratchy effects you used on the clips. Good luck in the contest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: