Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"guilt --- claire --- par avion " by littleton_pac
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: "guilt --- claire --- par avion " by littleton_pac Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"guilt --- claire --- par avion " 09-30-2009
September 2009 Contest Submission.
Song: From The Heart by X-Ray dog
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:50 (136MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXU4hRmEpgk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXU4hRmEpgk

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ohh my goodness, Kat! That was SO beautiful!! X Ray Dog has some GORGEOUS songs and I think you made a superb choice. Your beat use was seriously amazing. And gorgeous colouring/texture too. I love the emotion you showed in it, I totally felt Claire's sadness. The audio was perfect too, I love the end with Charlie reading Claire's letter, and Claire calling her mum at the start and then telling her she was sorry at the hospital. It was beautiful but at the same time quite haunting the way you had the speech and music. And obviously I love all the PB&J bits too. Beautiful work!! Good luck in the contest!
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Brilliant and beautiful video! The music fit so well and loved your editing! Fantastic job! Good luck!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I watch a new vid from me, you surprise me! There's always some new, brilliant au storyline or a new fantastic effect! And now you've done it again - completely blown me away! The soft beat use to the piano and the beautiful colors - ahhmazing
Your fantastic editing skills, shows from the very start of the video The combination of Claire screaming "mom", and the music, gave me goosebumps!
Another favorite part of mine was at 0:37, where your showing Claire at her happiest and at her saddest time! Zomg
Oo, and I also loved 1:33 to 1:39 Aww and the ending with Charlie saying "please don't give up on us" and the clip of them holding hans <33 One of my favorite pb&j scenes. It really shows how much Charlie really means to Claire. What a perfect way to end the video!
Beautiful vid-picture btw... You're so talented at both vidding and making fan art
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow, looks amazing. I like the texture, and the color, and the rythm you managed to put into a no-rythm track. Good job (even thou i don't know these characters hehe). BTW, thanks a lot! Not i KNOW Claire's story and don't have to watch the eps i missed in the first 2 seasons ;D
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG this is so beautiful,the song was amazing and the vid was so touching and really inspireing, i love the texture you used and the pace of the vid was fantastic good luck in the comp
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz - thanks hun Yeh, x-ray have some epic songs listening to this one helped the muse along

Erin - thanks so much

Maja - aww, thanks hun you're so sweet knew you'd love the PBJ ness too and im glad you like my vid pic too!

MariaPurt - thanks Glad you liked This ep is actually from season 3, not season one or two one of my fave claire eps

EMMALOUISE - thanks so much! Glad you liked

klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so beautiful Kat...I absolutely adore this song...it's just stunning, and your editing and this song is even better!! I really love how you were able to tell the story of the flashbacks using the overlays...it worked beautifully...your coloring is beautiful..gorgeous texture...love the use of black and white with the color...love the beats use as well!! everything *sigh* perfect!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks Kimmy *hugs* you're so sweet; im glad you liked it!

FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat this was beautiful Par Avion is my fav Claire ep too, goth claire is so win haha and this ep has some of the sweetest PBJ scenes. you got all the great highlights from the ep into the vid, and all the audio included was perfect. Definitely gold. O and i loved the texture. Glad you ended up getting your muse for the comp
MeeMee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG , this is beautiful and soooo touching , loved everything about it
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome job, Kat! This was such a beautiful vid. I love how you melded together the flashbacks with the scenes on the island, and made it all fit together. Great job with the audio, too! Good luck in the contest!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I knew you'd fly with this ep. Loved it. Made me shed a tear. One of my favourite episodes ever btw. Gold, hun.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, this was superb!!!!!! You captured this episode perfectly, every single clip choice and audio choice were excellent, and you showed the saddness and emotion that Claire had with your wicked ghosting and gorgeous beat use to the most gorgeous and heartfelt song. I liked how you used the black and white transition on the beats, it made a beautiful effect, especially at 1:21 to 1:26, the beat use to the piano beats were perfect. You did so well with showing Claire's flashbacks and what was going on with Claire on the island, using perfect for audio for each setting. Wonderful job!! Good luck in the contest!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: guilt --- claire --- par avion by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh how beautiful!! I loved how like, quietly emotional this was, if that makes sense hehe. You really showed the story and could feel how her emotional states changed throughout the episode. I LOVED the audio you had, with the echoey effect. Especially the off-island part with Christian about the guilt and then it went to the on-island finding out about Charlie with the seagull, awesome! Gorgeous colouring too! Fantastic job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: