Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Unfaithful Claire" by Charlie13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: "Unfaithful Claire" by Charlie13 Reply with quote

"Unfaithful Claire" 09-02-2006
My first attempt at an AU vid featuring Claire, Liam, and Charlie. Claire who is married to Liam is also in love with Charlie.
Song: Unfaithful by Rihanna
Vidder: Charlie13
Length: 3:51.40 (25.94 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylT2AqXDrk

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved the Angsty Liam shots all through the vid! He TOTALLY looked like he was devastated over Charlie and Claire! That was really cool!
Charlie13
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Looking for feedback Reply with quote

I would appreciate any comments on this vid as this is my first attempt at an AU vid. It was very difficult to piece this one together and I would love to hear what you think about it!
Thanks,
Kelsey
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about AU but I loved when Claire seemed to be screaming/Talking to Liam. We know it was Thomas, but the way you edited it, I totally believed it was Liam! Good job putting it together! Very original.

(Making an AU vid totally scares the hell out of me. Don't know if I'll ever have the courage to make one!)
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your comment about my vid. Even though it took a long time to edit those clips just right I am pleased with the final product. I would be interested to hear from other AU vidders.
laura34

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really tried to find a good world to describe how much I like your vid but let's say: good work.
Loved the song and the idea (Charlie/claire/Liam).
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie13 wrote:
I would be interested to hear from other AU vidders.

I'm feeling slightly invisible up there at the top. Anyway, I'm an AU vidder myself, with 4 vids that are definitely AU and a couple of others that are slightly AU-ish.

Anyway, like I said, I really liked the Angsty Liam shots and, like cylune mentioned, I also liked the scenes where you used Thomas' scenes to "fake-out" Liam being there instead.
Charlie13
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy that you all like this vid, it was by far the most challenging one I have made! Thanks so much for your support of the work!
Charlie13
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Curious about LVI Pick Reply with quote

I would like some advice as to how this vid could have been made better to receive an LVI Council Pick. I think it was original and that it was well put together, I got alot of compliments about the work. So I would just like to know what else I would need to do to be awarded by the LVI. I'm constantly learning about what I need to do to make my vids better so any advice would be appreciated!
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Charlie 13! Don't get discouraged! There was a lot of good things in your video, like Liam Angsty shots and using Thomas as Liam. And the idea was original. I think it's just a matter of storytelling and putting the right clips at the right moment to tell that story. My advice if you're going to do another AU is to pick up a song that tells a clear story and follow the lyrics closely. Since you don't have canon scenes to help you, use the lyrics to tell your story! Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: