Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Take Me Home (Jate AU)" by MysticWondering

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: "Take Me Home (Jate AU)" by MysticWondering Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Take Me Home (Jate AU)" 03-02-2009
Jate AU; Description at Youtube.
Song: Ghosts by Clint Mansell
Vidder: MysticWondering
Length: 2:40 (13.9MB WMV )

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iesmzqv9Sg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iesmzqv9Sg

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pretty cool! although to be honest; I didn't understand the story very well. I wasn't sure what Sawyer was doing in there; was he a doctor? And did he shoot Jack or did Jack shoot himself? That scene wasn't exactly clear to me. I did love the ending and the Kate parts with Aaron were sweet Did they have two kids or just Aaron? And the Jate scene at the hospital was very nicely done; my fave part

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
That was pretty cool! although to be honest; I didn't understand the story very well. I wasn't sure what Sawyer was doing in there; was he a doctor? And did he shoot Jack or did Jack shoot himself? That scene wasn't exactly clear to me. I did love the ending and the Kate parts with Aaron were sweet Did they have two kids or just Aaron? And the Jate scene at the hospital was very nicely done; my fave part

Yeah; Sawyer was a doctor. Unfortunately it was hard to convey that. Yeah they only had the one child; Aaron. And Sawyer shot Jack because he ratted him out to the other doctors. Thank you.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MysticWondering wrote:
littleton_pace wrote:

Yeah; Sawyer was a doctor. Unfortunately it was hard to convey that. Yeah they only had the one child; Aaron. And Sawyer shot Jack because he ratted him out to the other doctors. Thank you.

ahhhh!!! I was confused too but now I get it...and I thought they had two kids as well. B/c she had the little baby when she answered the phone and then Aaron. But I really liked the sequence of this and the reverse scenes and all the dialogue was just great!! I really liked when she called him about Taco night and I agree with Kat that the part in the hospital was my fav too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Take Me Home (Jate AU) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

I thought a lot of your manips and audio were pretty well done! It was an interesting story idea, too. Overall, I think this was a really good AU vid! Very nice! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
MysticWondering wrote:
littleton_pace wrote:

ahhhh!!! I was confused too but now I get it...and I thought they had two kids as well. B/c she had the little baby when she answered the phone and then Aaron. But I really liked the sequence of this and the reverse scenes and all the dialogue was just great!! I really liked when she called him about Taco night and I agree with Kat that the part in the hospital was my fav too!

LOL. I wish I could have conveyed more about Sawyer's role.

Also; with the baby. I tried to look for stuff with Matthew and a baby; but couldn't find anything. So I used Aaron because there was a lot of Kate/Aaron and one Jack/Aaron.

Thanks for your comments.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Take Me Home (Jate AU) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

Oooooh that was awesome. I totally got the story without reading any of the comments below cause all the manips were so clever. I liked the way you used Sawyer. I don't think I've ever seen an AU where he's been a doctor before, so that was really original. All the manips were awesome aswell. I found the changing music a little distracting though.
Oooh, one more thing - I liked the bits where it went backwards. Twas a cool idea.
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Take Me Home (Jate AU) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this, I like how you did everything, and good choice of music. I really liked how you did the clips going backwards and how you used sawyer in it. you did a great job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Take Me Home (Jate AU) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

186 wrote:
I really enjoyed this, I like how you did everything, and good choice of music. I really liked how you did the clips going backwards and how you used sawyer in it. you did a great job!

Thank you. I had a blast making it. I wanted to do something with more of a story/plot to it.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Take Me Home (Jate AU) by MysticWondering Reply with quote

3328 wrote:
Oooooh that was awesome. I totally got the story without reading any of the comments below cause all the manips were so clever. I liked the way you used Sawyer. I don't think I've ever seen an AU where he's been a doctor before, so that was really original. All the manips were awesome aswell. I found the changing music a little distracting though.
Oooh, one more thing - I liked the bits where it went backwards. Twas a cool idea.

Thank you; it means a lot. I am glad you understood the plot. I was like "I want Sawyer to be the guy who shoots Jack; but why?!" Then I just came to me to put him in the role of Christian. I like changing music for some reason;but I need to figure out how to be more suttle about it and not so abrupt. I had a lot of fun making it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: