Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Haunted (Jate AU)" by Athena Alexandria

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: "Haunted (Jate AU)" by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Haunted (Jate AU)" 11-27-2008
After Aaron disappears, Jack becomes convinced that his spirit is haunting him. Thanks to Allie/Sassy for the manip!
Song: Lithium (Instrumental) by Evanescence
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 2:26 (47.6MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Sd-mcqISs%20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Sd-mcqISs

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; this was so eerie!!! I loved the audio at the end; the reading about the violent spirits and that footage of Claire! and that footage of the little boy beckoning with his hand is so freaky!! but so sad i loved this samara!! your best yet

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was awesome, Sam! I loved it soo much! It was very creative, original, and well edited. I'm surprised no one else has thought of this! Great song choice too. Lithium was just so perfect for this vid, so creepy and cool-sounding. One of my fave parts was when Jack went to the morgue and saw Aaron. SO SAD! But I loved how the music picked up right there. It was just so perfect! I also like when "Aaron" was kind of beckoning to Jack "come here". Creepy! I loved the whole thing!

Gold from me!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everyone...very eerie! I think the beginning is most disturbing to me b/c it seemed so real and I really felt Kate and Jack's emotions! Great job with that!! I also liked the audio overlay of him talking about ghosts. Very effective! I gave you gold!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

WOW! This was so great Samara, very powerful and creepy, but sad too! I loved it! I especially liked the bit at the beginning where you had the reading from Alice In Wonderland, very clever! I thought that worked awesomely And how you had the audio of Jack reading about spirits and that creepy ghost child! Fantastic work!!!
Freckles08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

WOW that was great LoVED the picture of Kate and Aaron that Jack kept looking at and the Jack voice overs. It worked really well.
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

that was awesome!!!!!!!! O_O I AM COMPLETELY LOST FOR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The part where that girl said 'You've lost someone, Jack.' then he said 'My son,' IT SOUNDED SOOOO REAL!!! DID HE REALLY SAY THAT???? o_o o_o o_o o_o
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

WOW!!! That was totally awesome!!! GREAT job mixing footage of LOST with Haunted!!! Foxy was GREAT in that show, and the boy that played his son TOTALLY looks like Aaron!!! That was creepy and just an awesome mix of the two shows!!! Plus, having that scene with Claire and Jack reading about the spirits!!! It's just SO GREAT!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Creepy vid! The audio was really good.
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow Samara - this is spectacular!! It's so eerie and creepy! Great job manipping the story together, I think it's very powerful and intense! I loved the scenes you added from the other Matthew Fox thing - the voiceover about the ghosts was particularly awesome!! I think this is my favorite vid of yours!! Great job!!!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Haunted (Jate AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Thanks guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: