Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Objection" by Captain Freya
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: "Objection" by Captain Freya Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Objection" 10-10-2008
Theres a fine line between love triangle and threesome, dont you think?!
Song: Objection by Shakira
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 2:55 (26.6MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcZFVFvAOQ
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7yu3bc

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Freya! I think this is the best manipped vid you have ever done..not to mention, the coolest beat use ever from you as well. Well......where to I begin. I think I will just have to run though all my favorite parts: Here we go.....When Kate is first checking out Scully.....very realistic scene there! LOVED the "My names not Scully" part!! LMAO! So clever Freya! LOVED when Scully walks in on them in the shower and then says "I didn't see anything anyway" LOL And Kate is all smirky! When Scully is checking out Kate is my very favorite part b/c the look on Scully's face is so funny...like she can't believe that she is checking out Kate and is actually turned on by it! YES that was so funny. I couldn't help but laugh through that entire scene. Oh and Kudos for using a Playing By Heart scene! Yay! Love that movie! And then of course the actual threesome scene at the end was very hot! YAY! I feel slightly dirty now that I've watched this about 5 times.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never know quite what to expect from a new Freya vid: I just always know it's going to be creative and crazy and just all around unique and awesome! You did a great job with the audio and visual manips, I loved how you got Kate to say her name's not Scully! *high fives*

Great beat use and quick-cutting as well as a cool and original AU story! I enjoyed it a ton!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Lol, wowsies, Freya! Seriously...the beats were really good...and how did you get Kate to say Scully?? Was that really her voice, or did you take someone from X-Files who sounds a bit like her? *knows nothing about X-Files* Twas very good, Freya....awesome manips, if I didn't know better I'd say they were real. And I wasn't too corrupted....so no worries about that. Awesome vid!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

WOW!! Thanks Nikki! I'm so glad you liked it.. Those were all my favourite bits too! I don't think you should be ashamed of lovin' a bit of threesome action Nikki! lol - I gotta admit, I loved doing this video! *Is a pervert*
Cheers Aislynn! That so sweet of you! And yeah - that audio manip was a bit of a bugger to get right but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

I'm glad I didn't corrupt you too much Eryn!! And no, that wasn't her voice - It was someone else who (thankfully) sounded quite a bit like her. I'm really glad you thought it looked good. Oooh.. I'm so happy everyone likes it!
Smithers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

This video was amazing. I have to agree with everyone so far and say that the manips were awesome. Not only that, but the storyline was brilliant. X-Files and Lost threesome. What could be better!? Answer = Nothing.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Lol.. Thanks babe! I know you loved it, you old perve!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Freya, I'm going to have Kemper comment on this later tonight...he's been waiting for it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Really? Oh how nice! I feel special. I don't think I've ever seen him comment on any vids! I'm looking forward to his comment
Kemper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was neat. nicole told me to never say that. actually, it looked like a lot of work. i know because I do typically lame, boring stuff and it takes forever so can't imagine how long that may have taken to cut up. the end was pretty hot, less animoto and more story driven.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

sgsdlfkghsdfkh FREYA!! That PWNED!! Seriously you did an amazing job hon! That must have taken a ton of work & patience to make, but dude, you should be so proud of this because it looks fab!! The scenes you manipped and the editing and the music were just total awesome <333
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes yes yes!!! i am so glad this is up!!!! its soooooo awesome freya! i loved every second! Sexually Ambiguous indeed!!! fantastic work. I LOVED scully admitting her attraction to Kate and mulder walking in; soooo good and then a hot threeway - awesome!!! loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i think one of your best crossovers; if not the best. this and We Fall Down are your finest; IMO great work!!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Objection by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Haha Freya that was totally AWESOME!!! Your beat use and manips was crazily good and it was so believeable! Ok, as for my fav. bits, there were lots, so here gos...the very beginning scene, the "my names not scully" bit was so cool it made me smile lol, the 'I'm not your mother bit' , and the "the problem that I have with you" bit, rofl and the end! Ok, I think thats all, I've seen it about 4 times already, think I best go shower myself in inncoence dust jk Totally fabulous work Freya, deffo. gold from me!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing vid, Freya! The editing is great and the vid was so much fun to watch! Loved the ending with Scully's confession and the threesome, lol. Very cool!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: