Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story." by Deia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: "Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story." by Deia Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story." 10-24-2008
Spanning years, and continents. Lives ruined and blood shed. Epic!
Song: Its ok to think about ending by Earlimart
Vidder: Deia
Length: 4:53 (111,656KB wmv)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx_dUb0VQlg
http://rapidshare.com/files/157219830/skateEpiclove.wmv.html

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that was so sad deia beautifully sad; but sad because it showed the heartache of Skate i really loved the audio in this and how you paired it with the clips. like ben saying how kate was sad when the camp split and showing those scenes. wonderful job:P all your skate vids are wonderful

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

Lovely Skate video, Deia! The voiceovers were great.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

That was really sad.... you know how much i don't like the idea of Skate but that made me see them in kind of new light...and the quote you gave to describe it was from "Veronica Mars" right?Logan said it on prom night?
Overall i really enjoyed it!!!!
wophers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

It's a beautiful beautiful video. Really really well made and v different to the other skate vids out there. Plus you used a Veronica Mars quote and I kept thinking of the similarities between LoVe and Skate. Everyone should watch this.
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Deia, that was beautiful. Your Skate vids are always amazing... all the voiceovers were perfect and your editing was brilliant as always.
Loved the LoVe quote! I always wanted to do a Skate/LoVe vid, because they are sooo similar.

Icon by ack attack
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

I've commented everywhere this vid is posted today because I just love it so much. So original and the editing was so smooth and matched the music perfectly.You wrapped the entire epic relationship into a pretty parcel. I love it so much
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

Lindo video, Deia!
Simply beautiful! All the voice overs were great, and you matched them perfectly with the scenes!
Definitely an Epic video!
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow Deia!
this is soooooo beautiful and sad.. simply LOVE it! great voiceovers and clips choice, another perfect vid from you! this goes straight to my favs on YT

Last edited by fabri086 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful work again from you! I commented on YT yesterday. This was just amazingly stunning! I loved it so much it was such an emotional video. The audio in it was just amazing and seemed to fit it all so perfectly! Loved the Veronicas Mars quote in it!
The colouring in this was lovely aswell really liked that!
Just brilliant work on this video, and yeah it was an epic vid
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

One of the best Skate videos EVER! You did an amazing job telling their story <3 Hahah I think I said everything else I wanted to on YouTube already

GOLD!!! But if there was something better than gold, I would vote that. ;D
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MeeMee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of my favourite Skate videos, great job , love how you mixed the dialouges with the song , amazing
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beautiful Deia! Its great to see a new vid from you! I really liked all the audio overlays...the ones that stood out the most for me was the "I know girls like you." I really liked the clips you played over that audio...and then I loved how you had Kate and the "other Sawyer" reading back the letter. Awesome work! Gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posted on YouTube but I figured it needed to be said here too... that was flippin AMAZING. Definitely gold. I loved it because it didn't have to go AU to be really sad. I really liked the reading of the letter. That was cool how you spliced that audio with the scenes of Kate reading, the real Sawyer reading, and Sawyer's memories. That was very well done.

YAY for Skate vids!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Sawyer&Kate: Epic.Love.Story. by Deia Reply with quote

This is stunning. I loved the scene where Kate and real Sawyer read the letter. Or when Kate and Sawyer play "I never" game. And "that is so romantic" quote, cause it's not used that often. Well, actually I loved whole video! It's so beautiful and emotional. I'm speechless. And I'm a jater, btw Gold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: