Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore&qu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostjacktwentyfour
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: "Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore&qu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore" 09-27-2008
A season five trailer. Jack is home and is remembering his time back on the island in light of his conversation with Bentham. He is trying to figure out if he is a Man of Science or a Man of Faith.
Song: Death is the Road to Awe by Clint Mansell (The Fountain Soundtrack)
Vidder: lostjacktwentyfour
Length: 2:02 (7.8MB AVI)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1eFMzT8uFY

IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

This was very fantastic. Extremely professional. I loved the way you used the audio from the old Jack promo. Wonderful job!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap dude that was awesome for sure. man if i was Neo then ur definitly my agent smith, i wanna see some more from you for sure. im thinking of doin a season 5 trailer too closer to feburary or a contest comes up but anyway this was great, good job

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

great great vid!!! i love the rythm was awsome!!!! with the part of the begining "the crash not a single day where i don't think about it" my favourite part!!!!!! great trailer! definitely gold for me
lostie_08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

awesome trailer i loved how you used the jack promo audio at the begining it fit in really well, your clip choices were brilliant too! loved it
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

wow, I love it! if it was a movie I would surely wanna see it after that. Love that you used Jack's promo for the voiceover. That worked really well. Gold.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

Awesome trailer!!!Gave me goosebumps Looked even better than some ABC promos
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

Great trailer!!! Love the beginning, showing the crash.
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

WOW!!! That was AWESOME!!! Loved how you used the Jack commerical from season 2 as the voiceover!!! It TOTALLY worked!!! GREAT job with this!!!
rebecccah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

so far favorite fan trailer for season 5 and the Jack voice over really works (just need to be a bit louder). Great Job!!!!!
rebecccah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Lost Season 5 - I Dont Know What To Believe Anymore by lostj Reply with quote

so far favorite fan trailer for season 5 and the Jack voice over really works (just need to be a bit louder). Great Job!!!!!
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was amazing!!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job with that!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: