Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

re: looking for the others

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aohora
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: re: looking for the others Reply with quote

I'm just going to go out on a limb here. . .

If I say, "Through the looking glass, Kate's an angel and Jack's on a mission," is there anyone at LVI who knows what I'm talking about?

If you do, PLEASE contact me!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm....through the looking glass meaning after charlie hit the switch in the hatch which led to them getting rescued which led to kate taking care of aaron, perhaps being an angel to him, which in turn leads Jack on a mission to get back to the island? lol

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crack is wack bro!
Heldon16
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i can honastly say that's gonna annoy me all day now.....its actually took my mind off the chicken and the egg lol
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao Trey
aohora
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: re: can you see it? Reply with quote

Here's more info on what I mean:

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2701

thanks for checking it out!

aohora
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh...wow... honestly, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and I thought that I read way too far into things sometimes. They only have 8 days to shoot each episode, and another week give or take to finish editing, so how in the world would they have time to do this? Yeah, there's a lot of mystery and secrets involved in the show, but I think this is going way too far. But who knows? Not saying you're wrong, I just don't buy into it.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: 8 days? Reply with quote

I dunno about the 8 days. I was an extra on LOST, and it took an ENTIRE day just to shoot the bit at Christian's funeral. I'm not bragging--I'm just saying it takes a much longer time than 8 days to put together a show.

Post production is extensive on this show. With planning, I think it could definitely be accomplished. The thing is, they've been doing this since day one, so they don't really have to reinvent the frozen donkey wheel every time.

You've got the clips. Look a few over and see what you find. I only found this after making a vid, so take a closer look and tell me why the actors are flapping their lips with no dubbed sound.

Thanks for the comment, however. It's a mindblowing idea, and I think just checking it out is pretty cool.

aohora
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: 8 days? Reply with quote

aohora wrote:
I dunno about the 8 days. I was an extra on LOST, and it took an ENTIRE day just to shoot the bit at Christian's funeral. I'm not bragging--I'm just saying it takes a much longer time than 8 days to put together a show.

I totally know what you mean. Sometimes scenes have to be done OVER and OVER. I'm an actress myself, and at the moment, a film student.... Can't say I've been in Lost though, that totally rocks! I'm just saying what I heard from the actors and producers in interviews on the DVD's and in articles and the like and what I know about film/tv production. (shrug) There are time limits on things, especially with the recent writer's strike, so I'm not sure...

Maybe I'll check it out though.

EDIT: If you could actually post a specific clip or tell me one to look at, it'd make this a lot easier than randomly searching through clips... maybe one where the "dubbing" is more obvious? hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: