Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ben Linus - Hero or Villain?" by Aniallation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aniallation
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: "Ben Linus - Hero or Villain?" by Aniallation Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ben Linus - Hero or Villain?" 06-04-2008
The life and times of Benjamin Linus (so far).
Song: Im Your Villain by Franz Ferdinand
Vidder: Aniallation
Length: 3:45 (20mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCZBbM02wSw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCZBbM02wSw

DanDBC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Ben Linus - Hero or Villain? by Aniallation Reply with quote

Nice vid, I liked the editing a lot
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Ben Linus - Hero or Villain? by Aniallation Reply with quote

that was fantastic!!!!!!!!!! i just drooled the whole time ROFL. bens a hero to me!!!!! loved the editing and choice of quotes that were used! gold from me
Aniallation
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the great comments guys!

I actually started this vid over a month ago, but decided to hold back until the season finale aired, looks like it paid off as it resulted in me changing most of the video!
dduked
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Ben Linus - Hero or Villain? by Aniallation Reply with quote

Hm, I think it was very well done. But i voted silver because i feel there was something missing, but i dont know what. But on the other hand i think the editing was good.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Ben Linus - Hero or Villain? by Aniallation Reply with quote

That was awesome! I only wish it didn't end so abruptly, but other than that, this was really awesome! It is a great showcase of Ben's badda**ery.
Aniallation
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Ben Linus - Hero or Villain? by Aniallation Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
That was awesome! I only wish it didn't end so abruptly, but other than that, this was really awesome! It is a great showcase of Ben's badda**ery.

Thank you! I agree about the ending, I really struggled to think of clips to go with the music and I had pretty much used up all the amazing ben moments earlier on in the vid!

Quote:
Hm, I think it was very well done. But i voted silver because i feel there was something missing, but i dont know what. But on the other hand i think the editing was good.

After making it the only thing I regret not doing with it was including season 2 scenes with "Henry Gale", I think thats what may be missing from it, thank you for your comments
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: