Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Freighters - Hide and seek" by kilianh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilianh
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: "Freighters - Hide and seek" by kilianh Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Freighters - Hide and seek" 05-16-2008
A music video of the new arrivals on the island of Lost. Its my first video, I hope you like it.
Song: Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
Vidder: kilianh
Length: 4:17 (19.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr8nY7xbdUk
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr8nY7xbdUk

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Freighters - Hide and seek by kilianh Reply with quote

really great job for your first vid! i really like the beginning; it seemed to fit so well i reckon they coulda played the song over that scene; you didn't need audio cos the point came across so well. I woulda cut down on the length of the clips more so they dont settle but really good job for your first vid and welcome!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Freighters - Hide and seek by kilianh Reply with quote

Pretty cool for a first vid. I liked the part with Charlotte hanging upside down, and also the part with Naomi and Abbadon. One thing you could work on tho: Some of the clips dragged on a long time, and it would be more interesting if you changed scenes more often, to fit with the lyrics. Nice job!
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really cool!! The song is great!! great job!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
stolenapples
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Freighters - Hide and seek by kilianh Reply with quote

This is very nice!
I love this song! It's from The OC!
For your first vid this is not bad at all!
well done
kilianh
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Like you said are some parts too long, so I will make some parts shorter in other videos. I'm now making my next video for the May contest with shorter scenes. I think the scenes fit more with the lyrics. I hope it will be better
rolloffbed
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Freighters - Hide and seek by kilianh Reply with quote

great job! i've always wanted to do a full cast/Lost synopsis using this song becuase of the whole "where are we" and "they were here first" lines. great use of clips
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Freighters - Hide and seek by kilianh Reply with quote

I love the music, but I don't feel like it fits well enough with the clips/story. It is more fit for a tragic/tear-jerking type vid, and this didn't quite cut it. I also didn't like the reuse of clips - Charlotte just seemed to keep coming back to that tree...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: