Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Never Thought I'd Be The One - Conmama" by little
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: "Never Thought I'd Be The One - Conmama" by little Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Never Thought Id Be The One - Conmama" 04-26-2008

"Never thought I'd say I'm sorry. Never thought I'd be the one."

Sawyer and Claires relationship ended when he couldnt commit. Now marooned on the Island together; he feels this is his second chance to show her that hes the one she needs.

*SPOILERS FOR THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME*

Song: Brand New Day by Forty Foot Echo
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:26 (12.5MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.zshare.net/video/11995857f19f9c5f/
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=R8SLQedYWLY

Last edited by littleton_pace on Wed May 14, 2008 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome Kat!!! I have to admit, all that ConMama in the last eppy was adorable. As you know I'm a die hard PB&J shipper. But I'm starting to warm up to ConMama too.lol Great Job!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Morgan! they were just gorgeous in this ep; just what i was after ConMama wise and if claire cant be with charlie; then sawyer's the guy If she lives; that is *silent prayer* lol

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Never Thought Id Be The One - Conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I just squeed.

Really loud.

xD (I'm glad I'm the only one in my house, lmao!!)

But good gracious, that was so adorable Kat!! You know I love the ConMama, so I thoroughly enjoyed that. Great music choice and scenes <333

-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know EXACTLY the kinda squee you mean! i did it about ten times during that ep, lol thanks so much for reviewing kait! i know you love the ConMama just like me

fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww..
I was SURE u would have made a new ConMama vid after last episode! and here it is! OMG Kat this sooooo beautiful, so well done! great manips as always, and nice song choice! and of course the new Sawyer\Claire scenes are superb! They re so lovely together! I m getting more and more addicted to them, lol
Gold, for sure .. 5* and faved

Last edited by fabri086 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! Awesome song, I really like it. Your manipped scenes were fantastic. And the last episode scenes were so sweet and worked so well. OMGosh I think I became a ConMama fan after "The Shape of things to come". But Sawyer was so awesome and the scenes with them so adorable...<3 Gold from me!

banners by Deia and me
*Sorry but my English hates me*
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was amazing!! I think they look really cute together! The song is awesome! Congrats! Gold!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Never Thought Id Be The One - Conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I just knew you'd have a field day with all that ConMama footage in "The Shape of Things to Come"!!!!! And you did!!! And sure enough, I LOVE IT!!! Great vid. I love Sawyer and Claire together, and after that episode, and all we know of what happens in the future, I think ConMama has a real chance... it's no longer some nebulous not-tangible thing! It could happen!! I'd love it if it did! THE JOY!!!!

Gold for sure. And of course it helps that you chose one of the happiest and most uplifting songs ever (and a personal favorite of mine). Well done! Encore! And perhaps... the next installment of Beautiful Disaster now? Eh??
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat that was awesome
I knew you'd love the conmama goodness of the new epi
I really loved this video, the song just went with it so much, and I'm falling in love with conmama as the days go by tehe.
I loved it and the audio you chose went so well, loved the AU beginning aswell great stuff!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just gorgeous! I'm like everybody else, I was all, "ZOMG, Kat's gonna make some fantastic ConMama vids out of all this new footage!" while I was watching the ep, lol! And you totally did! I looooooove this song, it worked perfectly! The coloring was beautiful and I totally *sighed* and *squeed* over all the great moments. Fabulous AU moments at the start as well!

*applause* Great work, hon! ♥!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Never Thought Id Be The One - Conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

YAY! After i watched last episode, i was waiting for a new ConMama vid from you!! I'm glad it you managed to make it so fast! !!
This vid is so great! The voice overs worked really well, and the colouring looks beautiful! And i think we can now say ConMama is canon!! (ok, maybe not yet, but we're so much closer to canon now than we were a few days ago!! )
Anyway, Amazing vid, Kat! Keep them coming!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already told you but i loved your conmama vid! plus i love that song! :DDD
I'm almost converted in a conmama shipper... this lack of skate moments and kate acting like a bitch to sawyer, leaves me depressive

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabri - thanks so much hun! glad you're getting more addicted; Conmama will do that to ya!

Luthien - thanks so much; glad you liked the manipped scenes. not as many as I usually use but that's cos there were actual conmama scenes at my disposal! thanks for the gold!

Naphie - they are cute, arent they? Thanks!

Freckles - Oh, BD is coming; dont you worry. this ep helped so much! thanks for your awesome comment. when i was watching TSOTTC i knew id make a vid; lol im so glad you thought so too! the Joy indeed!

Charlie - thank you so much luv! and you're falling in love with conmama; yays!!! glad you liked the lil AU stuff at the start, too xox

Ais - Thank you so mucH! i love your comments, they're always full of hearts and smilies! thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bel - ConMama as canon!! I would die; I would just die!! Maybe not yet, but next week perhaps? if they're together in the jungle.... but we are indeed closer than ever before! thanks so much for the comment

Deia
- almost converted...what can I do to make you fully converted? im hoping ConMama will reel in some forlorn skaters since kate's back at the beach with jack now thanks so much for watching!

Freckles815
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Never Thought Id Be The One - Conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Funny how we both put out ConMama vids at the same time lol!! I LOVED this vid! The The last couple of episodes have turned me into a huge ConMama shipper!! I loved the song...it fit the video perfectly and the manipped scenes were great! Also, the coloring was awesome as well!!! Gold from me!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: