Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Kiss.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...I really think it's gonna be Skate now. Yay.

I really wish there would be a Charladay kiss, but nooo.

art by me&tammy
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if it's a Sawyer-related kiss, I think we can all agree that he really needs to kiss
Spoiler:

me! Sawlynn, the ship that EVERYBODY can agree on! See how good we look together? *digs around in picture folder for the Sawlynn banner Vicky made*

See? We so pretteh together! (Okay, so that's Jessica Alba. But everybody knows that I look just like Jessica Alba! *cough* Just go with it, 'kay? )

(Spoiler for dramatic emphasis, not a real spoiler, btw. )

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Anyway....I think Sawyer shows up off island sometime after the Jate fight when Kate and Jack are broken up or separated or whatever you want to call it. And that's the spectacular kiss. Not sure how it would happen, if they kiss each other, if he'd grab her and kiss her like in "The Glass Ballerina". But they have been hinting at a super secret Sawyer scene in the finale, so I'm guessing this is what it is. Sawyer gets off of the island somehow.

Yeah, I'd be good with that, too.

Since they keep saying "triangle" not quad, then they're apparently leaving poor Juliet out in the cold. So this spectacular kiss is going to have to either be Sawyer/Kate, Jack/Kate or *drum roll* Jack/Sawyer, isn't it? Unless they invent a new triangle between now and the finale.

My feeling is it's either going to be Sawyer and Kate's goodbye kiss or like what Sassy said, it'll be in a ff:

Super!SensiblyDressed!Flashforward!Kate: *hears knock at front door, opens it*
Super!Sexy!Flashfoward!Sawyer: "Hey there, Freckles. Guess who got off the Island?" *snogs her senseless*
Lost: "Oy, that was so hot, I must now fade to black until next season!" *cue logo*

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Super!Sexy!Flashfoward!Sawyer: "Hey there, Freckles. Guess who got off the Island?" *snogs her senseless*
Lost: "Oy, that was so hot, I must now fade to black until next season!" *cue logo*

OMG! LOL! I so want this to happen, Aislynn! (Btw, I'm sure you do look just like JA. tehe). I don't think a goodbye kiss would be that spectacular, though I wouldn't mind Jack watching them looking all sad. hehe I love Jack, but I love angst more! I assume that a lot will be going on though, and they won't have much time for goodbyes. Not long ones anyway...I think him showing up in an FF would be more surprising and spectacular for those of us who don't speculate about this or look at spoilers. lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Well, if it's a Sawyer-related kiss, I think we can all agree that he really needs to kiss
Spoiler:

me! Sawlynn, the ship that EVERYBODY can agree on! See how good we look together? *digs around in picture folder for the Sawlynn banner Vicky made*

See? We so pretteh together! (Okay, so that's Jessica Alba. But everybody knows that I look just like Jessica Alba! *cough* Just go with it, 'kay? )

(Spoiler for dramatic emphasis, not a real spoiler, btw. )

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Anyway....I think Sawyer shows up off island sometime after the Jate fight when Kate and Jack are broken up or separated or whatever you want to call it. And that's the spectacular kiss. Not sure how it would happen, if they kiss each other, if he'd grab her and kiss her like in "The Glass Ballerina". But they have been hinting at a super secret Sawyer scene in the finale, so I'm guessing this is what it is. Sawyer gets off of the island somehow.

Yeah, I'd be good with that, too.

Since they keep saying "triangle" not quad, then they're apparently leaving poor Juliet out in the cold. So this spectacular kiss is going to have to either be Sawyer/Kate, Jack/Kate or *drum roll* Jack/Sawyer, isn't it? Unless they invent a new triangle between now and the finale.

My feeling is it's either going to be Sawyer and Kate's goodbye kiss or like what Sassy said, it'll be in a ff:

you crack me up
as much i want a skate kiss i think who will share that spectacular one is desmond and penny and i would love to see that, because i love these two.
But Damon said that will be several kisses in the finale so, skate can have their chance too. *fngers crossed*

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of doubt that it will be DesPenny so soon...I'm thinking that's more of a series finale thing, or sometime later in the show anyway. Personally, I love DesPenny, but I don't think it'd be that spectacular...and um...it doesn't complicate the triangle. To complicate the triangle, it would have to involve Sawyer, Jack, or Kate. So I'm sure it's going to be Skate.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

humm i don't know Sassy. that " complicate the triangle" came from where?
i read that the actress, who is playing penny is filming the finale and i know that aren't the freight people who goes to rescue them. It has to be Penny.
desmond and penny + reunion = spectacular kiss.
although i love DOPE i hope to be wrong.

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damon and Carlton said that the kiss would be off island and would 'complicate the triangle'. They said that a while ago and that's what a lot of people have based their theories off of. DesPenny might be one of the kisses, but it can't be the spectacular one, according to what Darlton has been saying for a while.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd heard it was off island too..

Too bad, I think a goodbye skate kiss could be so awesome!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

humm.. i don't know Sassy. I still believe that is DOPE. lol
But i like of that theory about sawyer off the island.
can you imagine? Kate thinks Sawyer is dead, or if he is alive she wont see him again, Sawyer thinks he will never see Kate again, he sure think she is alive off the island, probably moving on * with the second best* and never are gonna see her again. so now for her surprise and us, the man she though was dead show up in the future/actual time/ or whatever the cliffhanger is about, he is alive, she is still in love with him, and never though that moment will become real...you have emotions of all kind and for me that's bloody spectacular.
but this is only my skate heart speaking.

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I know, it would be awesome, Deia.

How can you still think it's Dope, when Damon and Carlton already said things that like "the [spectacular] kiss 'complicates' the triangle" and "it will be off island." Uhh...a Desmond and Penny kiss doesn't complicate the triangle, unless Kate or Sawyer or Jack falls in love with Desmond or Penny and a new triangle is made.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'll be Skate, if they say it's off-island. I don't think they'd call an off-island Jate kiss "spectacular" and DesPenny wouldn't complicate the triangle.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Eryn. I don't see who else it could be, with all the clues they've given us. Especially with the "super secret Sawyer scene" they've been going on about. I keep hearing everywhere about the quadruple S (lolz), so I assume it has to do with the spectacular kiss.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TPTB said that when?? i never read, or heard anything about that from them.
I only read that from an guy, called Jensen, he said that spectacular kiss wil complicate the triangle, but i don't know how much trustful this guy is...maybe was just a opinion of him.

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's something that was in Entertainment Weekly, featuring an interview with Damon. I doubt they would have it in there with the interview, if they hadn't said that. lol And also something from Kristin -

Entertainment Weekly/Damon said - The [May 29th] finale will complicate the Jack-Kate-Sawyer love triangle by featuring "a spectacular kiss" and elaborate on Jack's flash-forward ambition to journey back to the Island. "This year's finale will sum up exactly how difficult it may be to accomplish that," says Lindelof.

KristinE!Online said - The spectacular kiss will occur off the island between a boy and a girl.

In the new issue of Lost magazine, DL teased - "Romance is always blooming on and off the island. And I hereby promise you one of the most spectacular kisses you've ever seen on the show in this year's finale." Naturally, I pressed DL's partner in crime, Carlton Cuse, for further details on the earth-shattering smooch, to which he replied, "I can disclose no more details other than to say it's one of my favorite moments of the whole series so far. And contrary to some speculation, it is a male/female kiss."

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Sun May 11, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhhhh i never read that!!! thanks Sassy!!! it has to skate, damn it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: