Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4X09- The Shape of Things to Come Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome episode! I was so nervous watching it! I was afraid that so many people can die. I was like "Oh no not Sawyer", "Oh no not Claire", "Oh no not Alex", "Oh no not Penny"...
Before Alex died I'd had a feeling it was coming. But I still believe that Danielle is alive.

The scenes with Smokey rock! Yeah that was awesome! I wasn't expected it! And Sawyer Superhero! Don't you think everyone in this episode acted a little bit out of character?

Ben: You can love him or hate him but nobody can tell he's boring. Btw Michael Emerson is a great actor. Really.

My poor Sayid - why do the writers hate him so much? If it isn't some war, Ana Lucia or Ben, it must be him? I thought that if Nadia has dark hair she's safe.

So Lost became some kind of a duel between Widmore and Linus. Interesting. Ben, if you dare to hurt Penny anyway Des will kill you! Me too I really want them to have a happy ending!

banners by Deia and me
*Sorry but my English hates me*
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
littleton_pace wrote:
really loved this ep!! ConMama is happening people!

I was so waiting for your comment, Kat!!
And now, be a nice girl, sit down and make some Conmama vids, huh?

Yes ma'am finally, finally i have stuff i can use for BD!!!! FINALLY!!! I have been waiting since beginning of the end for this!!!!!

Borislava wrote:
Sawyer being sooo nice to Claire and Aaron was amazing!He even called her "sweetheart" that was great...i'm becoming a ConMama fan!!!!Kat i'm with you!!!

Yes; i turned another one!!!!

IamSoLostRightNow wrote:
HOW IS CLAIRE STILL ALIVE!?!?! A house blew up with her inside! So not fair.
(sorry for the claire hate Kat, but I want you to know I thought about you through all those fantastic ConMama moments).

aww; you're too sweet!!! I loved the moments so much I almost didnt believe they were happening; lol I agree with you on how is claire alive; although im thrilled she's sticking with it! im more shocked as to why sawyer didnt die; he had bullets spraying at him!!! I guess cos he's made of absolute awesomeness!

Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing with the explosion was really wierd...i thought she's not in the house but the shock came after seeing Sawyer taking her out of the ruins...i was like...What's going on here????
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ben and widmore have a really funny relationship. Widmore wasnt even surprised that Ben showed up, lol
---
more interesting for me, is how ben ended up in the middle of the desert with a DHARMA jacket (+with Marvin's Candle alias on it)
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GriiFin wrote:
ben and widmore have a really funny relationship. Widmore wasnt even surprised that Ben showed up, lol

Maybe there's a secret slash pairing somewhere far far away.

Banner by erandil.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borislava wrote:
The thing with the explosion was really wierd...i thought she's not in the house but the shock came after seeing Sawyer taking her out of the ruins...i was like...What's going on here????

i was the same! i thought; nah; she's gonna come running out from somewhere. even when we saw the legs i was like 'it'll just be some redshirt..." but it was claire! im so thrilled; gave me such good conMama scenes. i dont think the two of them have even touched before, lol

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the whole "the island won't let you die" thing is the reason Claire lived. I think it likes Claire...because, notice, the people the island likes can live through things that would kill anyone else, like Ben shooting Locke. Claire is made of awesome. ^_^

art by me&tammy
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....still love Ben, no matter what. I did't read spoilers, so when I understood that's it's his eppy..I was like -WOOHOO

what I think is that probably all Nadia thing was done by Ben, I'm really sorry for Sayid. He just have the worst karma in relations with women...they all dying

I never really liked Alex, but still this her death was kinda shocking...and poor Ben ....he will be so BADASS in his revenge

...and ehh, I'm feeling myself in alone camp , 'cause the thing is that I really don't like Des/Penny thing (even so I really think that the are truly love each other, and this IS love)...and in particular, I just really don't like Penelope...so ....no offense to any Dope shippers ....but still I really don't think that "Ben will kill Penny" thing will happen, 'cause too many people will be pissed around the world (well, exept me ) 'cause really, I have't met yet, any other person who also don't like Penny...but I already see the Ben death - Desmond will kill him. I really don't think that Ben will survive to the very end, 'cause he have too many evil stuff done , so I think his revenge will lead him to death. Which depressed me much, 'cause he is just AN awesome character

Am I alone, but in some Ben FF moments, I thought he was acting a little bit like a James Bond???!!!

LOVE the Sawyer thing with...INSIDE! -*dead* INSIDEEEE! - *dead*...and again *INSIDEEEEEEE*- *dead

Kate still annoying ...I want a conmama to happen infront of her eyes , but IMO it would't...

Anyway, very good eppy in my opinion, the first Ben eppy last season rocks, and so this new one was great also

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on the basis that something is possibly protecting Claire, the house being blown to bits like that and the only damage to Claire is some bumps bruises and being a little woozy? Something's up there, or they wanted to put a big OMGWTFNOOOOOOOO!!!! to the Claire fans and just give us a little heart attack.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooangeliceviloo wrote:
I agree on the basis that something is possibly protecting Claire

Charlie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Warren, I didn't even think of that! *headdesk* I bet it is Charlie! What kind of PB&J fan am I? Lol.

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This episode was hillarious, I was laughing almost all the way through From all the redshirts randomly dying (which seemed like something out of the "Scary Movie" comedy series) to Locke and Sawyer pulling guns out on each other. It was all just ridiculous. I just sat there and laughed

And great, let's kill off Alex too! That was so unexpected for me. I felt genuinely sad for Ben. I didn't think that would happen, but then again it is Lost. I liked the last scene. Alan Dale's Aussie accent was so coming out there! He's still made of awesome But Ben better not kill Penny

Plus that guy in the hotel also made me laugh. "Good nyyte, sir." xD

Hobbes wrote:
ooangeliceviloo wrote:
I agree on the basis that something is possibly protecting Claire

Charlie

I really like that! Lovely thought

I'm looking forward to Jack's ep!
Spoiler:

Charlie haunting Jack? Yaaay!

riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, so okay, OMFG.

I haven't been able to watch it until this morning, cause I had my play the past three days, but I was backstage with my friend Evan and he was like, "I heard this episode was really good. Like the best of the season." So I was skeptical, but DAMN. I think it was way good.

So like holy crap with the Conmama!!! I was thinking "AU's galore..." I so want them to hook up! Him calling her sweetheart was so cute! I loved Sawyer in this episode. So if Sawyer and Claire hook up, Sawyer will have screwed Jack's sister, and the woman Jack loves... sad for Jack!

ANYWAY, Alex dying, so sad! I loved her! And it was really tragic how she was asking him to help her. That whole time I was just thinking, "The smoke monster should show up!" Then it did show up, but too late for Alex. I am really upset that she died.

Holy crap, Ben killing Penny... I get why he wants to do it, but NO! Watch, he's going to send Sayid on a mission to kill Penny... I could see that too.

And ummm yeah what is with the Narnia door that calls the smoke monster???

AND it was really scary the way the thing just ripped through camp... whoa there. Like all massive and yeah.

Good episode.

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, someone else who was really sad about Alex!

But...I don't get Conmama. I don't get why Sawyer pulling Claire out of her ruined house makes them in love. 0_o Um...anyone would have done that. IMO, Sawyer's acting more like a brother than a lover to her. *shrug* But that's just me.

I hope you like the next episode better, Jemma!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, exactly! I agree with that, It'd be fine if Sawyer was the kind of "brotherly" type for Claire (though, that should be Jack's job! ) I infact find that quite sweet. But shippy Conmama? Sorry, no thanks! Fine for AU, but it would bother me too much if it happened on the show.

And yeah, me too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: