Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4X09- The Shape of Things to Come Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao Elle!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This episode was fantastic!
I agree with all the Kate haters out there! lol. Everytime she said something or gave Daniel a look I was like "WHORE!!!" lol j/k I love kate somewhere inside my bitterness.

I can't believe they killed log carrying guy! (and I can't believe they actually killed him while he carried his logs).

HOW IS CLAIRE STILL ALIVE!?!?! A house blew up with her inside! So not fair.
(sorry for the claire hate Kat, but I want you to know I thought about you through all those fantastic ConMama moments).

I don't know how Ben got to the desert. There was obviously no plane or parachute involved. So I don't think what he told Sayid was true. What do you guys think?

I felt sooo bad for Alex. Especially since the last words she heard were "She means nothing to me!" I am def going to try and make a vid for her.

I feel so bad for Sayid. All the women he loves get murdered! I think Ben set Sayid up by exploiting what he loves. It makes no sense that Widmore would go after Nadia for no reason. You could totally see it in Ben's face. Especially with the smile at the end.

I LOVE SAWYER!!!! "You touch on hair on his curly little head and I'll kill you!" Sawyer is soooo awesome!

I also think that the reason Widmore and Ben can't kill each other is because the Island won't let them. Kind of like how Michael couldn't kill himself.

Speaking of Michael I hope the next episode goes back to the boat. I'm dying to find out what happens!

Additionally the ABC advertising department is sooo stupid to tease a possible Jack death, when everyone knows he lives to make it off the island! Also I am a little tired of Jate right now. I mean Juliet is right there and she doesn't waste time with stupid BS!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG!!!(that's what my roommate always says when she sees a really really good episode)

I really enjoyed it...i remain spoilerfree and that's deffinitely what i'm going to be from now on...it's way better!

I couldn't believe they killed Alex?!?

I loved the Jate moments!!!

Sawyer being sooo nice to Claire and Aaron was amazing!He even called her "sweetheart" that was great...i'm becoming a ConMama fan!!!!Kat i'm with you!!!!

And omg Elle,that comment about Juju makes me laugh!!!
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here till Tuesday.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Yay!

Yeah I loved the looks Kate was giving Dan I'm loving that ship more and more as the weeks go by
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HOW IS CLAIRE STILL ALIVE!?!?! A house blew up with her inside! So not fair.

I said the same thing to my husband Yael...we were actually laughing about that....I'm not quite sure how someone could survive something like or at least have more than just a few scrapes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I found that bit weird, and I shown it my mom and she said that's TV for ya lol.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamSoLostRightNow wrote:
I agree with all the Kate haters out there! lol. Everytime she said something or gave Daniel a look I was like "WHORE!!!" lol j/k I love kate somewhere inside my bitterness.

Oh, good! I'm not the only one who thought she was flirting with Dan! She is really getting on my nerves lately!!

And to all the Ben haters out there.... I understand why, I guess... But I really think he did the only thing that had the slightest chance of getting Alex out of that situation. So it didn't work. But she would have died anyway.

icon by becca
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlies_Innocence wrote:
IamSoLostRightNow wrote:

Oh, good! I'm not the only one who thought she was flirting with Dan! She is really getting on my nerves lately!!

And to all the Ben haters out there.... I understand why, I guess... But I really think he did the only thing that had the slightest chance of getting Alex out of that situation. So it didn't work. But she would have died anyway.

I agree. He did the only thing he could do. But it was just so sad Why did the last words she heard be " She means nothing to me"
Omg. it's so sad I realy liked Alex. I can't belive she's dead
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I can't believe they killed log carrying guy! (and I can't believe they actually killed him while he carried his logs).

lmao. I actually laughed for like a minute at that one. That made my day.
So tragic, this episode...

Distress Signal wrote:
Hobbes wrote:
I can't believe: Danielle's dead, Alex is dead, Nadia is dead, Locke let Sawyer have Australia in Risk (everyone knows that's key to winning the game!)

LOL, this sentence sounds so funny when you compare major character deaths with a board game move.

glad you liked it

About Kate: I just find her too manipulative and cold. It's like - the only times she's nice to either Sawyer or Jack is when she's trying to get something. I think Jack noticed that about her, which is why he's basically said he's done with her, and moved on to Juliette. Sure, Kate may care about Jack (and maybe even Sawyer ), but she's pretty damn awful at showing it.

But that's not what really bugs me about Kate. I mostly just can't stand the fact that every time she talks, I know exactly what she's going to say, and how she's going to say it . She's just obvious in her manipulation nowadays. At least be clever about it Kate.

Oh, and she always acts like a victim. That bugs me.

Why was Ben wearing a jacket if he's going to Iraq? I mean, I think he kinda HAD to have warped there, since he couldn't have easily survived walking very far while wearing that jacket. But if he warped - why the jacket? Did he just not know where he was warping? (expecting the north pole or something?) Or was it, he didn't know what time he might arrive - and thus want to prepare in case he arrived during the cold night or something? Hmmm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This episode was awesome! Well worth the wait.

But it was also very sad and depressing! Ben was bluffing with the "she's nothing" thing, and the Keamy guy didn't even finish counting down before shooting her! That's not right. And Ben looked so shocked and sad... It must suck to hear your dad say "She's nothing to me" right before you die, even though it wasn't the truth.

Good ol' Smokey is back! That was hilarious! I wonder where that creepy wall lead too.

BEN CRIED! HE SHOWED A FORM OF EMOTION!

My theory with Ben and Widmore: Widmore owned the Dharma people or found the island first or something. Ben comes in and activates the Purge, killing the Dharma and taking over. The two are playing a game with a secret set of rules, trying to see who can stay superior over the island. One rule has to be to not kill family members, since Ben was all like "They changed the rules." But what is seemed like Widmore said in the FF, Ben can't get back to the island after he left...

And how does Claire survive a house explosion? Really thought that was the end for her...

And and, Locke would have never pulled a gun on Sawyer like that. It was soooo out of character. Now Team Locke consists of Locke, Ben, Hurley, and Smokey.

Banner by erandil.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
OH! And Sawyer really killed me with his comment about Hurley's "curly head". I mean WTH?? Dude, I know you dropped out of 9th grade, but you have to know more about the sentence structure of the English language than THAT. Everyone knows it's "curly hair" ... maybe he meant something like a curly head of hair, but still, it sounded extremely dumb yet hilarious at the same time. I'm no English major, but wow. xD That one really got me. Poor Hurley, with his curly head.

That was a very Southern way to put it, usually as part of a "bless your little [adjective] head" so I think it was meant as a colloquialism rather than proper English. *pets the pretty Southern boy* That was my take on it, anyway! ♥!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

And and, Locke would have never pulled a gun on Sawyer like that. It was soooo out of character. Now Team Locke consists of Locke, Ben, Hurley, and Smokey.

I dunno. I think it kinda had to be done. He knew Sawyer would act rashly, and would probably pull *his* gun on Locke, and take Hurley - without listening to reason. Locke probably wouldn't pull the gun unless he had to, and probably wouldn't shoot either. But he kinda did have to...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree he would have too, but Locke could've asked nicely first.

Banner by erandil.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great episode!!

I adored Alex. I thought she was so cool...she didn't deserve that! I cried. I still think Ben or someone could have run out there and saved her.

Of course Claire didn't die. She's made of too much awesome to die. The island likes her, obviously. I squeed when she said Charlie's name! I was so excited!!

I could grow to like Conmama...if not for the fact that (oh yeah) Charlie friggin just died!! She's not up for grabs....so back off, Sawyer. I like Conmama friendship, but nothing more than that, atm, at least.

Oooh...Dan lied... And here was me thinking he was a crappy liar. Meh...he was kinda annoying in this eppy.

What the *bleep* happened to the doctor dude?

Flashforwards...poor Sayid! Nadia was awesome, why did they have to kill her? Other than that, not too interesting, but I would love to know how Ben ended up in the Sahara with a Dharma coat on.

Ben called Smokey! And Smokey was angry! Awesome!

Jack = sick. Hee.

Kate = still annoying. Go away.

Sawyer was freakin cool in this eppy! Loved him running around and saving Claire. (NOT because of Conmama, because I <3 Claire and don't want her to die, or get involved in the messed up love trapezoid we've got going.)

Hurley is awesome too. I liked how he stopped them fighting.

I hope Ben doesn't make Sayid kill Penny! That would, like, kill DesPenny!

It's not completely Ben's fault about Alex...*sniff* but a lot of the blame lies with him.

Overall, awesome episode, and I can't wait for next week!

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: