Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4X09- The Shape of Things to Come Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Next week should provide some hilarious Jack-faces. But I think it's kinda pointless to make him sick now when we all know he won't die...too bad.

i complety agree i don't care if jack is sick or not. We already know that in the future he's not. Another wast of time to make jack the center of the world and put kate and jules fighting to know who give the soup first. [/jack hater]

about the episode I LOVE IT!!

The Sawyer action was about as awesome as can be. He was protecting EVERYBODY... he is a hero par excellence. AMAZING ep for Sawyer.
squeeee for conmama moment. yeaaah i'm still skater, but i enjoyed the conmama moments.

ALEX! God, how horrible. I'm really not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that!I cried my eyes out when Ben went to say goodbye to Alex!
I hate BEN but in the same time i love him!!!!!

So, did Widmore's guy really kill Nadia or did Ben kill Nadia to set up Sayid? Oh, and Sayid? I heart you more than anything! ^^

The beach was stupid. the jate scene was lame. Was Kate really pulling her shirt down in full view of the camp?
Kate is just so frigging FAKE right now. I don't know if she is just trying to be all innocent and sweet because rescue is coming and she wants everybody to put in a good word because they are going to cart her off to the big house as soon as she sets foot in the states. Or if it's that she is trying to work once again on her acting skills in case she gets an opportunity to slip away and go on the run again. She is just very different since the thought of rescue entered the equation. I can't stand fake Kate one bit.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
obbes wrote:

- I just cringe every time Kate talks nowadays .

Sadly, I agree. She has been annoying me for the whole season.

I don't understand all this Kate hating lately. I thought her conversation with Jack was nothing but sweet. I didn't see it as her trying to get information from him? or her being fake? I think she just wants Jack back...Oh well...I guess I will remain as one of the only Kate fans left...anyone else? Probably not....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you Nikki, I'm still for Kate.

Every character has a peeve I don't like about em, but I still love them all.

And I agree that Ben did cause his daughter's death. You can't manipulate those types of people, especially if they are there specifically for you. Sure, Keamy pulled the trigger, but I think Ben could have handled it a different way. Heck, Sawyer had a nice rifle, take a vantage point and aim for between the eyes. At least then, that would've provided distraction enough for Alex to run for it. Alas, tv has to be dramatic. I think Ben could've handled it differently, but you could tell it hit him hard, even for being a wiggly little psychopath, he's still a human, and you could tell he felt emotional pain for the first time since...........he was a kid? He's been ice cold since he was a kid, something finally rattled him.
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ep!! sooooo intense took awhile for everything to sink in. Poor Alex!!! That was brutal. I had my doubts about Danielle being dead, but now I believe she's a goner too. I really wanted a flashback from her and I was hoping they'd give Alex more to do as well.
The redshirts getting killed was hilarious! And Sawyer was unbelievably awesome
Argh Ben! If he succeeds in killing Penny (and I don't believe he will) I'll be so ticked! There has been so much loss and it's depressing. I want a happy ending for Penny and Desmond.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Erin, its nice to know that there is still at least one Kate fan out there..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oow I loved this episode! It was so sweet that Claire said Charlie when Sawyer came. I can't wait for the next episode!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Quote:
obbes wrote:

I don't understand all this Kate hating lately. I thought her conversation with Jack was nothing but sweet. I didn't see it as her trying to get information from him? or her being fake? I think she just wants Jack back...Oh well...I guess I will remain as one of the only Kate fans left...anyone else? Probably not....

No Nikki i still like Kate. But i'm not goint to lie, i'm skater more because of Sawyer. But if i like skate, i need to like both and i like..but sawyer is sawyer. lol
and kate pisse me off sometimes.. i can't understand her attitudes.
In this season she's boring.. she didn't make anything good yet. I feel bad for her character. The main reason of that is because she is the peak of the triangle! i'm starting to think that she only exists because of this triangle, because the girl doens't make more than jump to sawyer, then jump to jack. I miss kate from season 1, when she was rebel, fighter . Thanks god that in the future she's very different, more mature!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia, you just summed up almost exactly how I feel about Kate. It used to be Kate and Sawyer that were my faves...now just Sawyer is my fave. I care more about his happiness than Kate's, and like Skate because he's in love with her (and a few other reasons, of course). I think most people miss s1 Kate, or at least are preferring the FF Kate lately. Cuz on-island, she's getting more and more immature/selfish, or at least just really confused about her feelings, and hurting people because of it...I think that Sawyer has definitely matured a lot more than she has lately (admittedly, when he isn't around Kate, he's more mature and leader-ish).
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia wrote:
nikkimonique wrote:
Quote:
obbes wrote:

No Nikki i still like Kate. But i'm not goint to lie, i'm skater more because of Sawyer. But if i like skate, i need to like both and i like..but sawyer is sawyer. lol
and kate pisse me off sometimes.. i can't understand her attitudes.
In this season she's boring.. she didn't make anything good yet. I feel bad for her character. The main reason of that is because she is the peak of the triangle! i'm starting to think that she only exists because of this triangle, because the girl doens't make more than jump to sawyer, then jump to jack. I miss kate from season 1, when she was rebel, fighter . Thanks god that in the future she's very different, more mature!

I have a hard time understanding her attitude sometimes too Deia. What I don't understand is why she wants to get off the island so baldy if she knows she will just be on the run again? Why wouldn't she just want to stay and play house with Sawyer? That is what I would choose. She's just a little bit crazy I guess and what I keep coming back around too is that she really just wants to be with Jack and she knows Jack wants off the island. I'm having a hard time being a Skater these days b/c it seems so obvious to me that Kate wants Jack...but yeah, thank god she isn't throwing herself at him in the future like she does on the island. But with all that being said. I still love my crazy Kate. Let just hope she gets some better scenes in the episodes to come, b/c I do agree with you that she has been kind of boring this season.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my little ConMama heart is just soaring right now!!!!! Sawyer yelling for her *swoon* sawyer carrying claire *swoon* sawyer calling claire sweetheart *swoon* sawyer taking claire and aaron back to camp *swoon*

and omg; finally some claire emotion of charlie's death. granted she'd almost been blown to pieces but still she said his name, if anyone's counting that's TWICE she's said his name this season

omg alex!!! cant believe they killed her!!! i loved her!!!! and omg, ben is after penny? what a twist!

and sayid finally found - and married - nadia; yay! but she died

and poor jack is sick! loved kate waving to him when she was bathing; cute as. but i think juliet only got one line in this ep, lol. I dont mind since Bernard kicked ass as a translator

really loved this ep!! ConMama is happening people!

Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
I can't believe: Danielle's dead, Alex is dead, Nadia is dead, Locke let Sawyer have Australia in Risk (everyone knows that's key to winning the game!)

LOL, this sentence sounds so funny when you compare major character deaths with a board game move.

sig by IslandofMystery
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE SAWYER. KK.

I cried when Alex died.

I squeed at the Jate.

Awwwww poor Sayid. I liked him this episode.

OMG Smokey totally PWND the bad guys. rofl. IN YOUR FACE.

Basically - the episode has me on an adrenalin rush.

ps. BERNARD! You make me LOL with your sudden knowledge in morse code.

Next episode looks FREAKING AWESOME.

Spoiler:

"I want Kate." LMFAO <3 soz JuJu.

It's alright. Ben still loves you even if no one else does.

Oh and Nikki I still love Kate she's a terd sometimes.
...K alot of the time. But she's still my 2nd favourite character.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
really loved this ep!! ConMama is happening people!

I was so waiting for your comment, Kat!!
And now, be a nice girl, sit down and make some Conmama vids, huh?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh and Nikki I still love Kate she's a terd sometimes.
...K alot of the time. But she's still my 2nd favourite character.

LOL Elle your comments always make me laugh! OH and I loved what you put in your spoiler tag!! Can't wait for next weeks episode! Its gonna be great!

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I post for you dear.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: