Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Better Days" by Lostwithoutdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: "Better Days" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Better Days" 03-21-2008
All Charlie wants this year, is for he and his friends to have Better Days.

Inspired in part by Saphire_child's fanfic Better Days

Song: Better Days by Goo Goo Dolls
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 3:12 (19.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixd0598WzIE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8znrx

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww such a beautiful video
I love the song, great video
I also love how in a way it wasn't totally focused on Charlie and how it was kinda esemble
Loved all the kisses aswell
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To start, I loved this song, I can tell you like Goo Goo dolls.

Really, really nice idea for your vid. I liked seeing everyone happy, and to know Charlie really wanted everyone to be happy. It flowed very well, and you used really nice zooms and clips to show how Charlie wanted everyone to be happy. I enjoyed this so much, I really am loving Charlie more than ever right now. Dom should see all of these Charlie vids, including yours, he'd deffinetely return to Lost!

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Better Days by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awww, this was so great! I loved the beat use and all the lyric interpretations were really good. Aww, I love Charlie. Really great video!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Better Days by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awww, great vid! It made me well up near the end with all the hugging, and I never usually well up at videos, well done! hehe...gold from me
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie: Thanks Charlie! I didn't want it to be totally focused on Charlie. I wanted it to be more of an Ensemble vid, with Charlie kind of narrating it. I wanted it to feel like he wrote this song for his friends. To give them hope. I'm glad you liked it/

Kate: Yeah, The Goo Goo Dolls are great! Yay another Charlie lover!! lol I wish he could see all these vids, and come back! That would be the best thing ever! Thanks for watching, I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

Elyse: Thanks. I could have added a little more beat to it. But I figured that with the "cause everyone it forgiven now" parts of the song had a lot of beat to them, that I could skip some of the other parts. lol And it was really late and was too lazy. lol I' glad you liked it. I love Charlie too. lol

emmasholi: Thank you! Aww I'm sorry I made you cry. *gives tissue* Thanks for the gold as well!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video, Morgan! It's so sweet and I liked how it was from Charlie's point of view.

art by me&tammy
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eryn!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was cute Morgan! I really love your style of vidding! And you always do so well with the beats and lyric interpretation! I voted gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful video and creative idea you used in making it appear as if Charlie is narrating the whole thing. It almost seems as if in a way this is what Charlie is hoping he sees looking down from heaven.

Anyways love the video. I'm going to favorite this over at YouTube. You're becoming quiet the vidder now aren't you.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Better Days by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

CUTE! I agree, beautiful video! My favourite parts was when it showed Aaron and Walt and the bit with all the kissing and hugging. Wonderful video. Did you get this idea from Sapphire's fic?
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Better Days by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

omg; i am using this song for a Kaire vid right now! lol great minds etc, etc

absolutely adorable morgan! great scenes in there of charlie watching the others and wanting them to have better days and, of course, i adored the pbj throughout and the ending; beautiful great work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Better Days by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

omg; i am using this song for a Kaire vid right now! lol great minds etc, etc

absolutely adorable morgan! great scenes in there of charlie watching the others and wanting them to have better days and, of course, i adored the pbj throughout and the ending; beautiful great work!
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That nearly made me cry and i never cry at music vids. It was just beautiful, loved every second.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow so many comments!!

Nikki: Aww thank you so much!! You're so sweet! I'm happy you enjoyed it. Thanks for the gold!

LOST_Fanatic: Thanks, that's kind of what I was going for, only in the vid he's not dead. I wanted it to be kind of like his last wish for everyone before he died. But you got the main idea. lol I guess I am. lol Thanks for watching!!!

Jemma: Thank you! I liked to kissing a hugging too. I actually did in a way. lol I was rereading it a few weeks ago, and the idea just came to me. lol The first scene with Kate and Charlie was probably the most like the fic, after that I kind of branched out. Did the first scene give it away?? lol Thanks for watching!!

Kat: Are you really?? lol I guess they do. lol Thank you so much! The pb&j was my favorite part too. Thanks again!!

ellibee: Why am I making everyone cry?!? lol I'm sorry *gives tissue* lol Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: