Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bombed" Episode Three -- Fan Fic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just make your own thread and I'll be cool.

Or will I?
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Now all I have to do is write up some lameass character named Colin and kill him.

LMAO kidding.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
LOL Now all I have to do is write up some lameass character named Colin and kill him.

Anyway, chapter 3 tomorrow will feature Nathan's return... possibly.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this note, I WONDER why the actors are in Hawaii, but the writers stay behind in California........? Hmmmmmmmmm

OMG MOVIEGUY!!!111! MAKE BERNARDD AND ROSE HAVE SOME ACTION WITH NATE!!!!111 THEN KILL HIM!!!11
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA not funny Warren! I'm gonna beat your ass for that.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
On this note, I WONDER why the actors are in Hawaii, but the writers stay behind in California........? Hmmmmmmmmm

That is something to wonder about. They didn't tell Ian Somerhalder to his face, they waited till he was in a vineyard somewhere drunk and called.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Three

"Give me them!"
"I don't know what you're talking about!"
"Shut up and give me them!" Charlie grabbed Liz's throat.
"Char-- I don't have them!" Charlie squeezed her throat harder. Suddenly, a man was behind Charlie. "Charl-- Look out!" By the time he let her go and turned around, the man punched him in the face. Charlie fell to the ground, unconsious.

Liz fell to the ground and started to cough. She looked up in fear as she saw the man come closer. As soon as he was in the light, she sighed a breath of relief. " I thoguht you were dead."
"I know, so did I." said Nathan. He was holding his injured shoulder. "Do you know how to bandage bullet wounds?"
"I think you wrap a shirt around it."
"Oh." He ripped his sleeve off his shirt and wrapped his shoulder up. Liz looked down at Charlie, "What's wrong with him?"
"I don't know. He looks really pale."
"Do you know where we have to go?"
"I do." Nathan and Liz looked over and saw the man who shot Nathan. "You're going to a little place called Hell." The man pulled out his gun and shot Charlie.

Liz screamed in horror as Nathan ran at the other. He kicked the guy in the crotch and punched him. The guy fell to the ground in pain as Nathan and Liz picked up Charlie and started to run. Nathan looked back the man lying on the ground. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was drunk. I couldn't even see." Nathan was walking in the airport with his girlfriend, Mary. "If you couldn't see why did you tell her she looked beautiful?"
"She was beautiful on the inside."
"Oh, shut up."
"I'll meet you on the plane."

Nathan sighed as he walked over to the food court. Suddenly, he felt coffee fly and hit his pants. He looked over and saw a Korean woman had spilled coffee on her wife's pants. He stopped and watched him leave. "My god, it's Memoirsof a Geisha come to life," a woman at anoher said. Nathan walked up to her. "That's rude." He continued to walk on. "John!"

Kate and Hurley were walking around the hatch. The tree covering the hatch was gone. The four people who had come to help ove the log were dead. "Dude, seven people died today. That's, what, 39?"
"38, you forgot Artz."
"Oh, right." They coninued to search for Locke. Hurley stepped onto the hatch and walked up to the hole. "Uh, Kate." Kate came over and stopped and stared at the dried blood stains that streaked down into the hatch. Kate stumbled back in shock. Hurley stared at the stains. "That's not good."

--

T H R E E H O U R S E A R L I E R

The tree which now had Cynthia impaled upon flew and hit the log on the hatch. Locke, who was standing right next to it, was hit by the log and flew into a tree. He fell to the ground and looked up. He saw black smoke holding the tree and hitting everyone. They were all dead, except for Kate, who he could see running towards the caves. Suddenly, he looked around. The monster was gone. He tried to stand up but couldn't. The tree next was pulled out of the ground and he screamed as he flew in the air. He landed, head first, on the hatch. He was dazed and tried to grab onto something. He left blood streaks on the hatch as he fell down into the hatch.

Nathan probably happy. Charlie fans pissed.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also forgot to mention that we WILL find out what's in the hatch.

Also, check out BtVSfreak's fan fic, it rocks.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I'm happy! Nathan seems like a good guy. Oh wait..he is.
Go Movieguy!!!! more!!

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
more!!

I consider that a demand. Gonna start writing chapter 4 later tonight. Just relized I'm halfway through the episode and I have plans for about six more chapters.

Look for Nathan flashback to the day of the crash in chpater 4. Also, anyone Charlie felt like he had been INFECTED
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the new chapter.

Chapter Four

Locke woke up and looked around. He looked up to his legs. His feet were stuck in an old ladder rung. He looked up and could a faint light. "Locke! Are you okay?" Locke didn't have the time to answer Kate. He pulled his knife out of its holster and dropped it. He heard it clang on the ground. He lifted himsef up and grabbed onto the rung. He pulled his legs out and let go of the rung. He fell down the tunnel for a few seconds then hit the cold wet cement floor. He sat up and looked around. He couldn't believe what he saw.

--

Nathan was checking Charlie's pulse. "Is he okay?" Liz asked. "I think so." Nathan lifted up Charlie's eyelid. He dropped and screamed and pulled back.

Liz looked at him confused. "What?"
"Look at his eye." Liz slowly bent down in front of Charlie. Her hand started to shake as she lifted his eyelid. She stared into his eye. His entire eye was black except for red veins throbbing in it. She backed up next to Nathan. "That's not normal, is it?
"I don't think so."

Nathan woke up in the water. His lungs were full of salt water. He coughed and realized he was lying on a beach. He stood up and looked around. He saw the fuselage of the plane in the middle of the beach and people were screaming and running everywhere. He stumbled out of the water and looked around. "You get over here!" He turned to see Jack motioning toward him. He went over and helped get the mand out from under the engine. As soon as that was over, he started to look for Mary.

As he ran through the wreckage. Looking at everyone he saw, trying to find her, he saw the most disturbing he'd ever seen in his life. His girlfirend was hanging, dead in her seat, on a piece of rubble. He stumbled back and fell to the ground. Part of the plane then exploded and deris flew everywhere around him. He didn't care about the deris hitting his face. His girlfriend was dead, right in front of him. "Dude! Are you okay?"

Locke stood up and walked toward the switch on the wall in front of him. "I'm fine. Get a ladder built quick." Kate and Hurley looked up and each other then ran off in different directions in search of bamboo.

Locke placed his hands on the switch. He pushed it up. He heard clanging noises as the long hallway lit up with lights. He looked down the long corridor. He started to walk down the hallway.

Chapters Five & Six will probably be up at some point tomorrow
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Nate, he lost his girlfriend ....oh well I'm sure he'll find her replacement soon.
Hmm.. what exactly did they find in the hatch? Starbucks? LOL

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
Poor Nate, he lost his girlfriend ....oh well I'm sure he'll find her replacement soon.
Hmm.. what exactly did they find in the hatch? Starbucks? LOL

Locke will find out what's in it in the next couple chapters. WE (Well, not me) will have to wait a few episodes to find out.

Oh, and no replacement
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL fine.. no replacement...

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 5 tongiht
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: