Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x08 - Meet Kevin Johnson Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: 4x08 - Meet Kevin Johnson Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Episode 4.08: Meet Kevin Johnson

Character-centric to:

Spoiler:

Michael

Episode summary:

Spoiler:

Sayid confronts Ben's spy on the freighter, and Ben urges daughter Alex to flee Locke's camp in order to survive an impending attack.

Cast, guest stars, writers and director credits:

Spoiler:

Written by: Elizabeth Sarnoff & Brian K. Vaughan
Directed by: Stephen Williams
Guest stars: Cynthia Watros as Libby, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Marsha Thomason as Naomi Dorrit, Ken Leung as Miles Straume, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Fisher Stevens as George Minkowski, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, Jill Kuramoto as female anchor, Galyn Gorg as nurse, Starletta DuPois as mom, William P. Ogilivie as Gus, Francesco Simone as Arturo and James Locke as mechanic.

Please remember your spoiler tags, no character/ship bashing, and have fun!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squee* It's Heather

*also squee* it's a potentially really good Lost episode yay!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

*squee* Libby and Mr. Friendly are back!!!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

SQUEE! Tom, Libby, and Alex?? OMG I love those people!

art by me&tammy
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah! Can't wait!

Spoiler:

Aww Libby, I miss her so much. Yay!! ..and a Michael ep. should be pretty awesome.

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG!!!

Spoiler:

KARL?!? DANIELLE?!? I would never have guessed they'd die!! Oh, poor Alex! And who was shooting at them? Argh! *tears hair out in frustration*

Michael's flashbacks were cool though. And... Tom's gay! Lol. Everyone knew that, but now we have proof!

icon by becca
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not expect
Spoiler:

Danielleto die! WTF...so do you think ben is behind it or its someone else? I'm kind of mad about Danielle. I mean I could care less about Carl but Danielle was cool.

Michael's story was alright, but honestly I really wasn't very in to it! I miss Sawyer Jack and Kate!! ooo but the next five episodes looks like they are going to be action packed and awesome ! I can't wait until April!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, Nikki!

Spoiler:

After 16 years on the island, Danielle died... And just after she met her daughter. Didn't care much for Karl either, but I'm just sad for Alex. And I don't think it's Ben actually. But I have no idea who it could be...

Ooh, and the promo looked great. I can't wait!

icon by becca
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I don't think it's Ben either.

I love Michael, and was happy to see his story. But I feel so bad more him! They're manipulating the hell out of him, and screwing with him big time.

I liked the episode, but the ending? Not a fan. Maybe Danielle isn't officially gone. That would be really sad... I thought I heard she was eventually going to get a flashback. How is that possible if she's dead?

OMFG. AND WTF! TOM IS GAY!?!???? Was that the point of that!??? Holy crap, I was lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they did that for the fans Jourdan...b/c they know we have all been talking about Tom being gay since the beginning of season 3.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! I was like... OMG. Everyone knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forget that Lost kind of does listen to the fans though... lol.

"I don't come to the mainland too much, so when I do, I like to indulge By renting out the penthouse in the Hotel Earl and having gay sex with men much younger and skinnier than I."

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this episode. The beginning was really interesting. Locke's kinda crazy lately, but I guess he's alright...I'm still not sure what's going on. I enjoyed the little bit of Sawyer we saw.

As for the Michael stuff...I never adored Michael, but I never hated him and he's been manipulated pretty badly here. I felt so sad for him. I couldn't believe that he told Walt though! How insane is he? You don't tell 10-year-olds things like that!! What did he expect the poor kid to think?

And the best part of all - I KNEW TOM WAS GAY!! lol They so added that in there for the fans though. There's really no point.

riay_night wrote:
"I don't come to the mainland too much, so when I do, I like to indulge By renting out the penthouse in the Hotel Earl and having gay sex with men much younger and skinnier than I."

lol I thought that same thing, Jourdan. When I saw that scene, I literally rofl'd. Seriously. I fell off my bed and just kinda stayed there, laughing. xD

Spoiler:

I was never a Danielle fan, she was just weird. I was ok with the supposed death, but as my brother said "why were those deaths necessary?". Karl wasn't that interesting...I felt so bad for Alex tho. It might have been Ben, but I'm thinking it was someone else. I'm not sure who or why. The next episode looks awesome too!!! I can't wait for more.

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great epy, and I can't wait for April!!!

Spoiler:

Very VERY sad about Danielle. Maybe there' some way she's still alive?? *hopes*

I totally LMAO at Tom and his "friend"!!!!!!! That was SOO for the fans!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I still think Danielle is alive cause they are always talking about this Danielle flashback eventually and how else could they do it? Karl looks a gonner though.. I was like wtf at the end sellout or what but I guess she was just looking out for herself.

The person shooting them is that brute from the boat Keeley cause they went on that mission I bet.

I was disappointed not to see immediately what happened after Michael sailed off but I guess they are skirting around Walt grr. It was cool to see him at the window though. I didn't buy 'the island won't let you die' thing thought that was a bit lame and too unbelievable. Good ep though!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay they listened to us and made tom gay!!!! makes me so happy!!!! and it also makes that line he said to kate in tale of two cities funnier 'you're not my type'

CLAIRE LIVES!!!! woo!! gotta admit i was scared there for awhile! DANIELLE!!! she has to live; no way she can die....can she? oh god karl!!! shame about his bad haircut and dorky clothes but the poor bugger! sawyer'll be crushed

i nabbed some conmama eye contact in this ep; im thrilled

did that not look like malcolm david kelly to anyone else? the kid in the window; i mean. watching it back and pausing it; he reminds me of how eko looked as a kid :S but that's probably just me.

sayid hotness once again! so glad he ratted mike out; he totally deserved it. but those little scenes with mike and naomi were cute.

not as good as last week's ep; but still good. when do we get a new ep? anyone know?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: