Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet Kevin Johnson Trailer and Sneak Peeks!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Meet Kevin Johnson Trailer and Sneak Peeks! Reply with quote

ABC Trailer
CTV Trailer

Sneak Peek 1
Sneak Peek 2
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG SOMEONE WILL DIE!!! IF ITS CLAIRE I QUIT!!!

probably not; but ill be ultra-mega-super pissed. although i was saying to nat earlier; i dont think it will be Claire because she hasn't had an episode yet and the writers tend to be generous enough to give a character one last episode before killing them. and they've been better with Claire this season so I hope its not her. On that note I think it might actually be Juliet who dies. Would they kill Jin just after we find out he dies? actually, they might because its like we all know now anyway.

Can anyone ease my suffering and tell me that its definately NOT claire? dont tell me who it is; just that its not claire pm me if you want

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess would be that it's Claire, to be honest, Kat. It would suck big times though. Not only because they already killed Charlie off the show, but mostly for poor little Aaron. I mean, isn't it bad enough that he has to stay with that annoying Austen woman?
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

break my heart karolina

lol; but i just watched the sneak peak and good ol mike claims he's on the boat to die. So that's him and Jin; two people with death in the air...surely they'd leave CLaire alone when they've got that going on, right? Anyone?

Love that first scene, claire and sawyer, yay. and that little look between claire and miles makes me think she did go speak to him and maybe we'll see it! either way, cant wait til next week i dunno what im gonna do when the week after that, tho

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooohhhhh, I just noticed on the guest cast list that Libby will be in the episode!!!! Yay!!!! *is excited*
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby!!! It'll be a mike f/back instead of a f/forward im guessing. how he got on the boat and all...or maybe libby was dug up and saved! lol ;P it'll be cool to see her again

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely don't want it to be Claire, Kat. But I don't think it will be Jin or Michael. What's the point of bringing Michael back to the show and then killing him off in his second episode?
Maybe it's Juliet? No, I wouldn't like that either....
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you dont want her to die

It could be one of the chopper folk; i guess. i mean all four are still alive. god; i hope its charlotte. but she didnt show up in the promo. maybe it'll be miles; that'd suck cos i like him but id much rather it be him than anyone else. accept charlotte.

what if its Des!?! god that'd be so like lost to kill him after he's had his over the phone reunion with Penny!

at least my sayid is safe god; what if its sawyer? no...couldnt be....could it? *is very scared*

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's Des, then I quit, that's for sure!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think its Claire...I really think that Jack and Claire need to find out they are brother and sister before she dies! She needs at least one more episode...and if she dies next week then that would mean that Kate or Sun or someone would have to take care of Aaron for the rest of the season and to me I'd think would be annoying for the writers to have to write around. I think Claire is safe for the time being Kat.

It better not be Sawyer! I will be very very upset!! ahhh but now that you said that , I'm thinkning it could be!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aahh I can't wait for that episode!

I'm not too sure who's gonna die but I don't think it'll be Sawyer.. maybe Claire or Juliet?
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
My guess would be that it's Claire, to be honest, Kat. It would suck big times though. Not only because they already killed Charlie off the show, but mostly for poor little Aaron. I mean, isn't it bad enough that he has to stay with that annoying Austen woman?

AMEN TO THAT!! I really don't know who it's going to be...but the two I definitely DON'T want it to be are the ones everyone thinkks it's going to be - Claire and Juliet. Claire can't die!! She hasn't found Charlie's ring yet!! I will be absolutely furious if Claire dies next week. I will hunt down Darlton and kill them.

I don't think it will be Michael, though, because bringing him back on the show just to kill him would be utterly pointless.

art by me&tammy
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that one of the main characters will die. The trailers are usually a little bit overdramatic.

Maybe someone will die in Michael's FB or another random person jumps from the freighter. Who knows.

Icon by ack attack
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! I agree with you! I think its gonna be someone that we don't really care much about.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no theories as to who it will be, but I do know that if it's Sawyer, I'm done. I can't watch anymore. Seriously.

Or Desmond. If either one of them dies... Darlton dies.

It will happen much like the scene in Kill Bill Vol. 1 where Mamba goes to visit Copperhead. I'll just ring their doorbell (and they will both be there and both answer the door together oh so conveniently lol ) and when they open the door I will start punching until they are both dead. Then I will turn around and see Malcolm David Kelley standing behind me, having seen the whole thing, and I will say,"It was not my intention to do this in front of you. But they had it comin'."

I know... I've spent way too much time thinking about this, but trust me, that's what WILL happen should they kill one of my fav guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: