Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x07 - Ji Yeon Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, but leave it to me to get all freaked out whenever they say anything. LOST does that to me. :D Although, I think Locke would beat me on the gullible-ness. Maybe. :O
july

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
So, I liked that episode. How can you not love Sun and Jin? ^_^

-OMG I was so sad at the end! JIN!! NOO!
-I think Juliet did the right thing as well.
-Kate is seriously annoying me these days. What is wrong with her? She's all, "I'm right, you're wrong, the freighties are bad, don't trust them, Juliet is evil because I'm jealous of her blah."
-I liked seeing Hurley visit Sun. I too thought they were married for a split second.
-I was SOO confused in the few minutes before I realized the whole Jin fb/Sun ff thing. I was like OMG did they get divorced?? That was a really clever twist!
-Sun and Jin are as sweet as ever.

I think evrything just like you!!!! Except the part with Kate and Juliet!! I mean ok she's annoying and doesn't have anything to say but I think this is beacause the last season was a lot about her, Jack and Sawyer and that this season is a little bit more centerd on some others!!!! because now that we know what her future will look like we just want to know what will happen to Claire... So I think it's a normal evolution for her so far!!! And about juliet, what kind of ..........(beep)!! i would have punch her in the face rather than just a slape!!!! Who does she think she is? Even i fsome of you love Juliet and think it was the right thing to do, I have to say I really don't like her!!!!it wasn't her business!!!! Grrrrrr

Oh my god I'm still upset with the Jin's death and the I miss you so much in the end!!! And I have to say these 2 actors are brilliant the only episodes I cried for was centered on them!! (though I'm for Jate!!) It feels and looks so real every time!!! I'm gonna miss Jin so much!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I didn't enjoy this episode 100%.

~Lots and lots and lots of Sun and Jin. Not my favorite people, and lots of them. And bits of the freighter people. I think it the focus was a bit too much on them, even though it was their eppy.

~The ending was like WHAT?!? At first I thought, "Please do not introduce Sun/Hurley off-island romance. Please no." I like the WHAT?!? sort of endings because it's LOST.

~The whole fb/ff was a bit confusing. If Jin is dead in FF, could he be the one they are possibly referencing that Jin will die next week...? Unlikely though.

~NEXT WEEK LOOKS AWESOME. There are guns and action and Sayid hitting Michael up against a wall. And a character death. Maybe, just maybe, they will give us these amazing things called...

answers.

Banner by erandil.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordXwee wrote:
Meh. I didn't enjoy this episode 100%.

~Lots and lots and lots of Sun and Jin. Not my favorite people, and lots of them. And bits of the freighter people. I think it the focus was a bit too much on them, even though it was their eppy.

I'm sorry but it was their eppy...what did you expect. lol

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Morgan on this one. No offense, but that one was a bit of a "Duh" moment. Of course it's going to have tons of Sun and Jin, and of course the focus is supposed to be on THEM primarily, that's the point of flashback/flashforward episodes. They're supposed to be about them. Focusing on them too much would have them be in every single scene and those scenes being about them and not involving anything else. hehe
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg Kat, SO glad you mentioned it! Juliet was a bitch!!!

As soon as she came on and was playing 20 questions with Sun about the prenatal vitamins, I was hurling obscenities at the screen. My mom turned to me and was like, "Whoa." I was like, "I don't care!!!!" So happy to see Sun slap her. She could have warned her and been like, "If you don't stop this now I will tell."

Also loved Kate calling her out saying, "Maybe it's a force of habit" LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE! she is always lying, it's getting old.

Michael, FINALLY! I knew he was the man on the boat- i'm so happy he finally made an appearance. Because they've been billing him since the first episode.

Sun and Jin. The ending was confusing as all hell. I was like, "Did Jin fake his death or something?" Then I got it was a flashback. I don't think he died on the island though, cause I heard he was one of the six- unless it was just his body

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jin isn't one of the Oceanic 6. There was just a spoiler that said one of the people on the list of the Oceanic 6 (the spoiler, not on the show) was wrong. So I'm, guessing he dies by the end of this season. Or maybe he stays on the island and it's like he's dead? I dunno...
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

confusssinnngggggggg....

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the eppy Jin said to Sun that he would so anything to keep her and the baby safe. I think he died protecting them or something of that nature.
The date on the grave was the date of the crash, so at first I thought that they were pretending that he was dead, but Sun looked genuinely upset, I don't think she would have been that sad if they were just pretending he was dead like they are with everyone else they left there. So I'm thinking he died before they were rescued. I'm so sad!! I loved Jin! I loved it though! One of the best Sun and Jin eppys we've seen in a long time!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry... I know it was their eppy. I guess they had to let Jin go off with a bang. Sort of. Boom.

Banner by erandil.
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:

-Kate is seriously annoying me these days. What is wrong with her? She's all, "I'm right, you're wrong, the freighties are bad, don't trust them, Juliet is evil because I'm jealous of her blah."

Kate has been annoying me for the last two seasons(this has a lot to do with the crap love triangle of course) Kate's little 'force of habit' comment about Juliet annoyed me. Like Kate is a saint
And I think Juliet did the right thing as well. In Sun's position I'd be pissed too at first, but later on I'd forgive her. Juliet's intentions were good and she was desperate. Continually trying to convince Sun and Jin that Sun would die wasn't doing any good.
Anyways I thought this episode had some very emotional and touching scenes and I enjoyed it but ahhhh I love jun so much! I don't want Jin to be dead!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meli24 wrote:
HobbitRockGod wrote:

Kate has been annoying me for the last two seasons(this has a lot to do with the crap love triangle of course) Kate's little 'force of habit' comment about Juliet annoyed me. Like Kate is a saint

Oh, yeah. I was just like, "Honey, you're no better." I was already pissed at her for pointing a gun a Juliet in the last episode. GAH! I wish she would go away for a couple episodes.

I think Juliet is sweet. She really wants to help Sun and she did have good intentions...it was the only way she could get her to stay. Juliet's heart is in the right place.

art by me&tammy
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooow! that was a great episode! I love everything about Sun and Jin so i really enjoyed this one.

-indeed kate has been really obnoxious, she seemed really weird when she was talking to Sun in the beginning

-i understand why Juliet said what she did but it was still really harsh. she could have maybe at least warned Sun that she would tell if Sun kept going....but then if she had done that we wouldn't have seen that amazing slap from Sun

-i'm still soooo confused with the whole finding oceanic 815 under water...how is that possible?

-and where is Claire? this makes me so sad that this season she's had like a minute and a half of screen time. Every other time somebody has died on this show, they have a huge memorial or some type of mourning thing and then when Charlie dies (a pretty huge character in my opinion) everybody on the island is just like "oh bummer i'm going to miss him playing his little guitar, anyways back to the drama in my oh so important life..." it just makes me sad that no one seems to care that he's gone

-i was sooo excited to see Michael this episode...i wonder where Walt is?

-okay i could be wrong about this whole oceanic 6 thing because sometimes i zone out but it kind of seems like there are people still alive on the island because jack is all 'we have to go back!' so isn't it a possibility that Claire gave Aaron to Kate because she couldn't leave but she wanted Aaron to have a good life off the island? And then i was thinking maybe Jin doesn't die and he had to be left behind on the island because only 6 left. So the gravestone is there for a coverup to match the oceanic 6 story. I'm just thinking this since Sun doesn't say anything about how he dies or how long he has really been gone. she says 'i miss you' while 'talking' to him so he could still be alive on the island, right?

anywaaaays, great episode! i'm thinking this is my fave season so far!

Banner: Shinythings
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Meli24 wrote:
HobbitRockGod wrote:

Oh, yeah. I was just like, "Honey, you're no better." I was already pissed at her for pointing a gun a Juliet in the last episode. GAH! I wish she would go away for a couple episodes.

OMG, that would be heavenly!!! And just way too good to be true... since she's one of the Oceanic 6, I'm afraid that we have to live with that annoying woman til the end of the show.... meh.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebizmybef74 wrote:

-i'm still soooo confused with the whole finding oceanic 815 under water...how is that possible?

I think Ben did it. To make it seem like there is no need to come to his island and rescue anyone. I had this small conversation with my friend who is a LOST fanatic as well.

Me: "The most disturbed thing is how did Ben get all those dead bodies?"
Mazzy: "Um...he's Ben?"
Me: "Very true."

I love all the creepiness.

Banner by erandil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: