Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x07 - Ji Yeon Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh they can't kill...
Spoiler:

Juliet, Sawyer or Desmond! Just because they set up too much, and they're too friggin' complex to just be rid of. Now, I adore Claire, but they made it clear something will happen to her in the future, whether it's her being stranded on the island and having to give up Aaron to Kate, or.. worse. :( AND.. there was this theory that because Frank was a semi-major character and still only guest starring, it could be him. But dude, no. Jeff Fahey didn't even get to be in it a whole lot. Besides, they said next season we'd learn more about the Freighter people in an interview on UGO.com. So~ :(

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its Rose or Bernard?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

Spoiler:

I don't think so... since we know now (or at least believe) that he will die, I guess that it has to be another character... :? :(

Spoiler:

The only reason I say that is because I'm one of the few who didn't read the spoilers, and someone on LJ, who does, stated that they didn't have any idea about another death other than Jin's. No spoilers for it around. Not that it's concluded. They could have kept this hush hush and it will actually be really surprising. Maybe, if I want to be far-fetched and twisty about it, it's Walt? What the hell happened to him? :O

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can't be Michael, either. What would be the point of bringing him back to the show and then killing him off right away. I believe

Spoiler:

it could be Claire.

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
It can't be Michael, either. What would be the point of bringing him back to the show and then killing him off right away. I believe

Spoiler:

it could be Claire. :( :(

No, definitely not Michael. That would be.. no. Definitely not. D:
Spoiler:

But I kind of believe it's Claire, too, because of her willingness to see Miles among other things, and Ben being loose. Who knows what consequences there are for choosing Locke's side in the Barracks. It's definitely not safe over there.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

yeah but if she dies then they will have to have the annoyance of someone else taking care of Aaron for the next two seasons.

Why are we using spoiler tags? These are just theories.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Spoiler:

yeah but if she dies then they will have to have the annoyance of someone else taking care of Aaron for the next two seasons.

Why are we using spoiler tags? These are just theories.

Because we're awesome. And mysterious. :D

Er, have a spoiler from TVGUIDE so this can actually be spoiler tagged, yay! Um, HUGE, exciting spoiler - kind of - if you haven't read it.

Spoiler:

Damon and Carlton had said (this was the issue with Naveen and Elizabeth on the cover) that "by the end of this season the Oceanic 6 will be getting off the island."

So Claire's death could be possible, but it's not written in stone or anything.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH! WOAH WOAH! In response to your spoiler.....I wasn't expecting that...and am kind of confused how they will be doing the last two seasons.....hmmmm

TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't expecting it either! I had to double take, haha. I'm extremely excited as to where this will be going. It's like each season they'll be taking us somewhere new, so yeah, I have no idea or theories as to where that will be heading for the last two seasons. It's fun to think about :D
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the last season will be them going back to the island!! oooo I love that Idea!!!!

TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I hope so! I mean, it makes plenty of sense, right? There also was another spoiler for season 6 on UGO.com.

Darlton said
Spoiler:

season 6 will be Jack's perjury trial, it'll be like [Steven] Bochco's "Murder One", that'll be the whole season.

I'm not sure if that means judgment, but I'm guessing so. :O
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...Corporeal....you do realize that the "perjury trial" thing was a joke, right? Darlton was joking, as far as I know. How can they make an entire season on Jack's perjury trial? hehe They mean because he lied in court, but yeah, that was a joke. Here's how I heard it will go -

Spoiler:

S4- Get off of island
S5- Figure out why they need to go back to island
S6- Go back to island

That's what I heard anyway, I think they said something like that in an interview.

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I liked that episode. How can you not love Sun and Jin? ^_^

-OMG I was so sad at the end! JIN!! NOO!
-I think Juliet did the right thing as well.
-Kate is seriously annoying me these days. What is wrong with her? She's all, "I'm right, you're wrong, the freighties are bad, don't trust them, Juliet is evil because I'm jealous of her blah."
-I liked seeing Hurley visit Sun. I too thought they were married for a split second.
-I was SOO confused in the few minutes before I realized the whole Jin fb/Sun ff thing. I was like OMG did they get divorced?? That was a really clever twist!
-Sun and Jin are as sweet as ever.

Spoiler:

OMG someone dies next episode?? I totally didn't know that. I hope it's not Claire!! *crosses fingers* I really don't have any theories as to who it is. It could be anyone.

art by me&tammy
TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH, hahaha. Well, see, I found out something was wrong about that as soon as I posted it because I looked up Murder One, and I was like, wait, wha? Haha. Jokesters! ;D
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know what Murder One was, but it sure sounded like a joke. hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: