Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eps 9-13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Kate is also rumoured to have number 10.

I've also heard another rumour that Jack is getting diddly squat this season when it comes to any fb's or ff's.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charmed_charlie wrote:
Yeah, Kate is also rumoured to have number 10.

I've also heard another rumour that Jack is getting diddly squat this season when it comes to any fb's or ff's.

Muahaha! That's really kinda funny, cuz he always gets at least two or three!

Claire should get two or three instead...

icon by becca
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack will probably get the finale again, but it looks like Sawyer and Claire aren't getting episodes this season which really annoys me.

Icon by ack attack
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even Sawyer? Wtf? His last episode was 3x04! And Claire has only had two real flashback episodes! We hardly know anything about her past!

icon by becca
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really mind about sawyer cos hes had quite a few flashbacks I think but yeah Claire has only had 2 real flashbacks.

The writers have said that there isn't really anywhere for her character to go. So that might be why they are are gunna give Aaron to Kate and kill her off?? If thats true though.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Least a character who hasn't had many episodes is getting a second eppy and you can understand why because that is where the story is off the island with his connection with Ben and all. We need to know how the hell that happened.

If there is no Sawyer episode this season I will mad though he has to get one even if it's filler about his past. They said the only episodes to be cut would be freightie ones. Same with Locke who is another of my faves.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see where you guys are coming from with Claire but I think Maternity Leave was also a good claire kinda FB eppy because it filled the gaps with what happened to her.

Sawyer I think is the longest character (could be wrong here) who hasn't had a fb. He is also considered one of the 'main' main characters which it's disappointing that he hasn't had another episode yet
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ToxicTrashAlarm wrote:
I don't really mind about sawyer cos hes had quite a few flashbacks I think but yeah Claire has only had 2 real flashbacks.

The writers have said that there isn't really anywhere for her character to go. So that might be why they are are gunna give Aaron to Kate and kill her off?? If thats true though.

I will be so angry if that happens. I don't think there isn't anywhere for her character to go! Stupid writers....

Yeah, Charlie, I think Sawyer's gone the longest without an episode...I wonder why?

art by me&tammy
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno it's fustrating when there's places the writers could go with his story and fb's and at the moment their neglecting him when it comes to fb's
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically, if the character is uninteresting, they die. T_T They decide whether the character is uninteresting or not! THEY are writing this thing! It just shows how uncreative they are being, once again

I think they should at least give Claire a flashback showing that deleted scene of the PB&J kiss SOMEHOW. How evil they are, taking that lovely, fluffy scene away from us PB&J shippers only to destroy our ship in the end.

Sawyer should get a flash, but if he is going to die and they want it to be a "surprise" they might not give him a FF but I don't know.

Ohh, I hate how I am always disussing character deaths on this show
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they should work in that PB&J kiss! Us PB&J shippers need something!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or if not the kiss, claire remembering scenes that we didn't see. maybe in dreams or, to go back to my claire is crazy theory, new scenes of charlie at the barracks with her. but if she doesn't even get an ep this season that is looking very unlikely. i think the show is focusing more on the 'bigger picture' now rather then the characters who make it up

although

Spoiler:

if sayid gets two f/forwards, as much as I love him and wanna have his babies, i'll be pissed.

They have to give sawyer one, right? I mean he got two in season one and two. i never thought they'd give jack one this year since he got last years and has been in hurley's and in kate's he was pretty involved. so that doesn't bother me. its the characters getting two or three while claire remains the character with the least episodes. i don't think they'll give her a f/back episode because they really tried to cover her whole life in two eps so they wouldn't have to do more. the reason her character has 'nowhere to go' is because they wrote her that way. i still think it woulda been much more interesting and woulda made more sense for claire to get the visions of charlie dying with her love of astrology and her connection with charlie.

i would hate it if claire died without a proper mention of charlie. although that's probably how it will happen if she dies. I still hold on hope that she wont. they dont use her enough to kill her, lol if perhaps she'd talked ot miles and ben had seen her and shot to her to stop her; that woulda made some kinda sense. if she does die; i dont want it to be like an accident. it needs to be poignant.

wow; im off topic...i atually just came back in to see if anyone knows wen we'll get a new episode? i've heard its one month but im not game to believe it.

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's mean, I don't like Sayid, he's boring!!!!!!!

I want a Claire, Sawyer, Locke and Jack episode

And I dont want Claire to die...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually warmed to Sayid last season and now I really like his character I think he kinda needs another one to explain how he got to be working for Ben so hopefully they can answer that in the next episode *Crossses Fingers* If not it will feel like a wasted one, when I'm still rooting for Sawyer to get an episode!!!!!!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it is a sayid ep; it might explain how they get off the island cos in that promo trailer is said we would. i hope so. gah; it'll be a llllooonnnggg month.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: