Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack & Kate (AU) Dream" by Natih
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: "Jack & Kate (AU) Dream" by Natih Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack & Kate (AU) Dream" 02-26-2008
Jack and Kate get off the island. They start a relationship but it doesn't work out. They seem to be done until Jack shows up at Kate's trial...are things really over?? will they ever be? Dedicated to Nikki, coz even though she's not a jater...I know how much she loves AU!!! ^^
Song: Dream by Alice Smith
Vidder: Natih
Length: 4:01 (54.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=zYxSipqTCTQ
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st comment, *yaaaaaaaaay*
as I already told you, great AU! totally believable! I'm voting gold!

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

Oh my good god! That was amazing! The AU scenes were perfect. I especially liked the one where you used Jack's hunting party flashback and Kate's flashback where she's in the hotel room - Even the colours of the walls matched up and I just thought it showed real attention to detail. I loved the bit at the end where they're looking at each other and thinking about the good times and the bad times and stuff - It went well with the speed of that part of the song. I just loved this video soooo much!
However... for no happy ending... Freya likes happy endings, well Jate happy endings anyway!
no1slayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW !!! that was amazing, those au scenes looked so real ! you have some talent !!

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

amazing! And that shower scene is exactly why I wanted the Jack/Locke clip! Took some of the vid right out of my hands XD But I believe you've done it a lot better then I could !
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! Dedicated to me? I'm soo honored!! Thank You!
This video is soo gorgeous! I just love how bright and sharp all the images are! Just amazing! Your AU scenes were seamless! I loved the shower scene! That was sooo HOT! And the scene that Freya mentioned was amazing too! Wow Nat! I just love your work!! Keep it up!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

Wow!!! Awesome Jate AU!!! That was totally beleaviable and the clips you used were awesome together!!! Espically the shower scene!!! Amazing job with this!!!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

I double posted and am now having a blonde moment of not being able to delete this one... let's just ignore this one then.

Last edited by Captain Freya on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

My new video has a kinda similar shower scene - I just wanted to mention that I didn't steal your idea. We may just have some kind of psychic link... so that's all good. Yours is tres hot though
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beautiful. Gold from me.
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this video 10000 stars!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

Great Jate AU!
Kiska
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate (AU) Dream by Natih Reply with quote

Beautiful video! The AU scenes are amazing!
nikita

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the best Jate videos. The editing is just awesome. I love how you manipulated Jate in the shower scene it looked so real. can you give me a download link please?
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabri086 - Ur comments always put a smile on my face!!! Glad u liked it, sweetie!! ^^

Captain Freya - Jack's hunting party flashback and Kate's left behind flashback caught me by surprise....I just can't believe how I've never noticed the similarities between the scenes before, u know? Don't wanna sound cocky but I have to agree...it's my fav bit too^^...it really looks like they're in the same room!!!
I love happy endings too...lol...but it really hard to make a jate AU with a happy ending...at least I couldn't figure how to ...but who knows...maybe we'll get some great stuff in the next FFs *fingers crossed*
Heyyy...don't worry...I'm sure I'm not the first one to manipulate the shower scenes...I would never think u'd stealed my idea, hunni!!
Thanks for the AWESOME feedback!!! *hugs*

no1slayer - Thanks ^^...In my humble opinion I'll still have a LOT to learn...but hopefully I'll get there:D

cagedfreedom - hey...I'm sure I wasn't the first and not even the last to manip the shower scenes, so I hope u will still use them ...dunno exactly how I came to that but I'm glad u liked it^^!!

Nikki - aww Nikki...u're the greatest...of course I had to dedicate the video to you ^^...u're the one who encouraged me to make it in the first place More than happy u've liked it... made all the work worthwhile!!!!

buffyfan145 - Hey Amanda, thanks for such positive feedback...u've made me really happy

ellibee - Thanks a LOT ^^

cagedfreedom - Thank u so much...lol

Uruviel - hey...I love ur vids...so this really makes me happy!! Thnk u

Kiska - Glad u liked it ...thanks for watching!!!

nikita - As soon as I have time I'll try to upload it, k?? And wow...thanks for such sweet words...really glad u liked it!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: