Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A cold wind will blow through your door" by Lostw
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: "A cold wind will blow through your door" by Lostw Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"A cold wind will blow through your door" 02-23-2008
Charlie is worried about Claire, and how she will move on after he is gone. He writes her a small note to let her know that he will always be with her. Requested by Nikki.
Song: A cold wind will blow through your door by Bill Ricchini
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 3:03 (12.09MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb2mFxSCxuM
http://www.zshare.net/video/80239356e09d46/

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: A cold wind will blow through your door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Morgan, you are amazing. This video was wonderful..and I'm almost in tears again (wet eyes ) The bit where Des gives Claire the note-My God, it worked perfectly! And yay, the Kate scene worked extremely well! Excellent beat use,split screens, great lyric intepretation! You should be really proud! Really beautiful video and it's certainly getting a gold from me
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: A cold wind will blow through your door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

That was brilliant! I loved Desmond giving Claire the gretest hits. Like Jemma said, great lyric interpretation. Gold from me!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww that was such a cute video Morgan
That worked really well you made it so well great job
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan!!! Thank you for making this for me Sweetie! You did a fabulous job! It was beautiful! I loved all the scenes with Charlie writing the note and then your AU scene at the end of her reading the note just blew me away! It looked so real! Wow! I'm so glad we have this video now to cherish until Claire really finds the note...if she ever does.
GOLD all the way!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: A cold wind will blow through your door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awwww, that was so sweet. The scene at the end looked so real - amazing!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: A cold wind will blow through your door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

That was so beautiful. Such a sad song. I loved the end with her reading the note.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma: hehe amazing? really? Well thanks! I'm sorry I gave you wet eyes *hands Jemma a tissue*
Yay, you liked the note scene! I'm so relieved that it looked real, It took me forever to get it to look right. Yeah and thanks for you idea with the Kate scene, it worked perfectly, especially since Sawyer was wearing a blue shirt too, so I could make him look like it was Des. Yay! Thank you so much for the gold, this vid is definitely one that I am proud of.

rbexter93: Thank you so much!! Yeah the Des scene worked out a lot better than I thought it would. I'm happy you enjoyed it, and thanks for the gold!

Charlie: Thank you so much Charlie!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Nikki!!!: Your so welcome!! I really love the song, you were right it is perfect for them! Thanks, I'm glad it looked real! For a while there I had no clue how I would do that scene. Jemma suggested Kate reading Sawyers letter, I really don't know how I thought of the rest. lol
I know I really wish we had a real scene. I have a feeling now that I'm not waiting for that scene for my vid, it will probably happen in one of the next eppys. Just my luck.

ellibee: Thank You!! I'm glad you thought that scene looked good, because it was a lot of work. lol Thanks!

Elyse:
Thanks! I know isn't it sad. I'm glad you liked it though!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: A cold wind will blow through your door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow, Morgan! That was so sweet and beautiful! I especially loved the end - I almost cried. I wish we would have that scene exactly like that one the show.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan, that was so beautiful and so touching!!! I don't know how you managed to do all these effects with WMM, but I'm totally impressed!! Great work! You're getting better and better. Keep up the great work, hon!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: A cold wind will blow through your door by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

That was so beautiful! I loved it, all of the blending was wonderful. The song was quite lovely for Charlie and Claire. Very nicely done.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eryn: Thanks! I know I really wish we get a scene of her getting the list. We have to! It was like Charlie's dying wish for her to have it!! If it doesn't happen I'm going to be VERY mad! Glad you liked it!

Kaja: Thank you so much!! Actually I used Vegas 7.0 , I hope that doesn't mean that your not impressed any more. lol Thanks again, that means a lot coming from you, I LOVE your vids, especially "Everything". Thanks for watching!

Jinlovessunxx: Your name is Kate right? You don't mind if I call you that, do you? Anyway thanks!! I glad you liked it! The song is really great isn't it, Nikki requested this vid and I just fell in love with the song.

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm Kate, and of course you can call me that That was a great request then! You're from PA? Me too..

Oh, and I forgot to add, your coloring in the vid, mostly in the beginning, I loved so lovely.

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm from Pa!! I didn't think anyone else on here was! How cool!!
Thanks, I liked the coloring in the beginning too, I wanted the stuff that happened in the past to look different then what was happening in the present.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:
Kaja: Thank you so much!! Actually I used Vegas 7.0 , I hope that doesn't mean that your not impressed any more. lol Thanks again, that means a lot coming from you, I LOVE your vids, especially "Everything". Thanks for watching!

D'oh!! Sorry I haven't noticed in the vid info that it was made with Vegas. You're still quite new to using Vegas, aren't you? So yep, I'm still very impressed because Vegas is far more complex than WMM and you seem to have gotten the hang of the program very easily and quickly. So major kudos to you!!

Oh, and thanks for your kind words! I'm glad you liked Everything! I had a lot of fun making this vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: