Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate's SON?!?!?!?!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Kate's SON?!?!?!?! Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Aaron?!?!??!??!??!?! CLAIRE????????? WHAT??????????

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't even get me started...

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto what Morgan said.

art by me&tammy
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, crazy! I'm kind of sad its not Sawyer's but I find it interesting that Kate's mom wants to see him. Does she know the truth? I'm thinking Kate might be lying and saying its hers or something.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think she is. I don't think anyone knows the truth. Except maybe Jack because he was all not wanting to see him. Either that or he thinks it's a Skate baby.

Also, how the heck would they expect a kid that little to testify? Cuz they were all like, "Can we bring your son in to testify?" It's like, wtf?

icon by becca
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad its not Sawyer & Kates baby. That would've been way too lame and predictable. Having it be Claire's is so much better! And yes I do think it's Claire's

I think Sawyer and Kate would be too predictable. It's Lost. Nothing is ever simple. You can never predict or call something with this TV show. So then maybe thats why it's Claire's Aaron? Maybe they were making us think it was Sawyer's through the whole episode, with them talking about the pregnancy risk and nearly having sex again before she left him (that was a break up was it not?), Jack not wanting to see him, and then shocked us at the end with the revelation it's Claire's Aaron?

I just rewatched the scene and tried to think of the possibilites that it was Sawyer and Kate's baby. And the way Kate told Jack,

"I know why you dont wanna see the baby Jack. But until you do, until you want to, there's no 'you and me going for coffee' but um, if at any time you change your mind... come and see us."

the way she looks at Jack, and the way she says that, it's in more of an understanding, kind way. Like she knows why it must be hard for him to see Aaron. If it was Sawyers baby, I think she'd be more pissed at Jack for not wanting and not understanding and bearing a grudge against her OWN child. But because it's not her OWN child, and Claire's, Jack's half sister, the sister that his dad fathered whilst having an affair, she can understand why he would feel right seeing him. He was okay with looking after him on the island because he just thought he was "another survivor" but actually he's family. And Jack can't really handle more daddy issues and learning your father had an affair is hard. & if Claire died, or is still on the island, it would also add to the awkwardness.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I think the baby is Claaron. I'm still holding out hope that there's also a Frimples evolved too though. I mean, Kate's had unprotected sex with Sawyer at least four times that we know of (Whatever happens in Eggtown may add to this number, then again, maybe they found some Dharma condoms?). What I don't understand, is if the island makes men five times more fertile, then how the heck can she not be pregnant?? Sun conceived a child with Jin who had been all but declared infertile, for goodness sake! Four encounters (at least) with Sawyer, spread over such a time frame would surely leave Katie poo in a motherly way.
I'm thinking there has to be more to this than what we've seen so far...

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking it's Claire's too. I don't want it to be... I'm seriously pissed. I'd rather the kid be a Jate baby, and that's saying something, coming from a diehard Skater!

And I was wondering about that, too, Deia. About Kate sleeping with Sawyer so many times and then not being pregnant? Wtf?

icon by becca
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's weird. The Claire baby makes more sence to me though given what the show is and why Jack didnt want to see him.

I think there's more to this pregnancy thing than we know. Maybe the island didnt want Kate to get pregnant? Maybe she isn't good enough? She wasnt on Jacobs list after all. Maybe Sun was?

Maybe I dont know what i'm talking about?

& Deia, Frimples? oh my gawd

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:

& Deia, Frimples? oh my gawd

do you understand the mean ?

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO I get it, yes

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it's a more flattering name than Skaby which just sounds like an STD

FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know... I posted this topic and haven't even given an opinion yet...

I really wish that it had been a Skate baby. Yes, that would have been predictable, yes, that would have been easier to explain, yes, that would have pissed off all of the Jaters in the world... however, I wanted it. I was so excited. From the moment she said "my son" I was like- YES!!!! SAWYER'S SON!!!!! And even as she entered his room, I thought it was a done deal, I was so stoked, he was laying on the bed... blonde hair!!!!! I just knew!!! And then....

"I love you Aaron."

What?!?!?!?!! Not fair.

Well.... I don't have any clue as to how it came about, or why she has Aaron now, whether it be Claire is dead or just robbed, I do know one thing. Kate raising that child will lead to certain doom. Does everyone remember what Claire's psychic said???

"Great danger surrounds this baby.... You have to raise it."

Or something like that. The point is that Claire is the one who is supposed to raise Aaron. He could be like the anti-Christ if Kate raises him...

I also agree that it is incredibly unbelievable that she is not pregnant with Sawyer's child. If he's spitting out five times more sperm and they've done it numerous times then there is no good explanation for why she isn't pregnant. Unless she somehow found a way to fashion a diaphragm out of bamboo... It's so typical of the writers to do this. They're such Jaters. Oh well... ConMama still has a chance!!!!

Anyway, just my thoughts...

Last edited by FrecklesPhoenix on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlies_Innocence wrote:
I'm thinking it's Claire's too. I don't want it to be... I'm seriously pissed. I'd rather the kid be a Jate baby, and that's saying something, coming from a diehard Skater!

And I was wondering about that, too, Deia. About Kate sleeping with Sawyer so many times and then not being pregnant? Wtf?

The REALLL question is why has Kate, whome has slept with Sawyer so many times, not gotten an STD????

(remember in season 1 he told jack he did)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: