Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x02- Confirmed Dead Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i'm thinking that too... although I would agree with Deia that...

Spoiler:

that would be pretty fucked up of him, and he would break my heart if he did that. Excuse the language!!!

[/quote]

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he better not! It would be really out of character. I'm sure there is more to the story.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

had to just sweep in again cos i just watched this ep again and i think im falling in love with karl over the break he seems to have lost his dorkiness and is now, well, hot! i love how protective of Alice he is i also love how Sawyer looks out for him

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice? xD Who's the mad hatter?
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy hell; i had no idea id typed that :S:S:S ALEX. ALEX. A-L-E-X lol

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao Kat.

I keep watching this episode now, I love it and I don't understand how some people didn't really like it. I thought the FB's were great because it just gives you that bit more insight into who these people are, and I don't know if I have a favourite freighter because I love them all but Dan might just come out on top by a little bit .

And omgsh I didn't post this last time the Oceanic Guy from Hurley's FF was there O_o.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE DANIEL.

He's so adorable.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I loved this ep. But it is true, I do love them all!

I see you're already in discussion so I'll just share a few thoughts on the ep. From My LJ!

I think the first things first - The new people - all complete nut jobs! But it's LOST, that's no bad thing!

They clearly had no idea how to dress for their trip to Craphole Island... Why was Daniel wearing a tie? :S And as for Old hippy Guy, WTF? Charlotte seemed to have the right idea though! Bullet proof vest, handy!

But I quite liked them despite their somewhat ridiculous attire! But I suppose any new characters have to be an improvement on TweedleDum and TweedleDumber from last season. And I liked the way they handled their flashbacks, however bizzare they were!
Daniel's random spontaneous crying! Remind you of anyone? hehe, maybe he's Jack's brother, we know how Christian likes to get around!
Miles Ghostbusters WTF???
Charlotte - OMGWTFPOLARBEAR???
Oooh and hippy guy was almost the pilot! Interesting.

Jack and Kate were 10 different kinds of Dumb! 'Resue Guy' tells you "Rescuing you and your people, can't really say it's our primary objective." and you don't think to ask what is or what those masks were for and follow him to find his other people who could be there to kill you for all you know! :S

hehe, I love how Crazy all of Team Locke are! Jacob seems to like them too.
"Who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt!" Sawyer FTW!!!

Is it just me or has Claire forgotten Charlie's Dead?!?!?! :S Altough her baby does look at bit like him! Check out the ears!

Ben = Hardcore Jater!!!

On that topic-ish, I just don't buy the Jacket stuff! Sorry folks!

OMG I almost forgot, The Plane!!! They found it! Of course I don't think it's the actual plane or anything but damn it's gonna get those purgatory pushers going!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ben = Hardcore Jater!!!

LOL, that made me laugh so much!!!!!

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL me too! I think he is a Jater b/c remember that scene when Jack saw Kate and Sawyer on the monitors and Ben said, he would have bet that it would have been Jack and Kate that hooked up first LOL!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, this episode confused me, like, alot. O____o And you guys in the spam thread were right, this ep didn't seem very long at all!!

I have more critisism I think. I knew I wouldn't take this show seriously anymore but I thought this episode was weird! TBOTF was better!
I hate Charlotte Though she seemed kinda cool I found her annoying and freaky. I was hoping she'd go "my name is Charlie" and Claire would break down or something. Her lack of upset over Charlie's death this episode concerned me. I could be biased but whatever, at the moment the fans were probably more upset then her. I'm still hoping for a little moment where she has a good cry or something. Anyway, Miles was quite annoying but I found him funny, maybe too aggressive though The weird pilot guy...riiiight. I loved Danny, he amused me. He seemed like a good guy and friendly and such...And their flashbacks-I also think they were ruddy pointless. These characters don't really mean anything to me yet! I hardly know them, hold the flashbacks til later! (lol..Dan randomly crying..GREAT flashback!)

Oooh, I also love Sawyer this season! He was right about Ben (and how the frack did he get that gun...?!) I was pissed at Ben because he told everyone the freighter people would "kill them all" when really they are after just him? What an asshat. I want to know who "his man" is though. It'd be cool if it was Michael. I can picture it now. He comes in to the scene yelling "WALT!!?" Who will be next to take his boy? The frieghter people? hehe. I actually missed him though!

Quote:
hey clearly had no idea how to dress for their trip to Craphole Island. Why was Daniel wearing a tie?

Lol Ash! I totally agree. I was confused as to why Dan was wearing what he was wearing O_O ^o)

Anywho yeah, I agree that this episode didn't progress the plot much. It was basically just introducing these frieghter people and alright but still, it kinda bored me but I have got to stop nagging!!!!

Hope next episode is better (And I was about 88% unspoiled for this ep! )
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Jemma, I'm sorry you didn't like this ep much. I'm not too worried about Claire and Hurley, because like Eryn said, this episode didn't focus on them barely at all. And I think it's okay that Claire is smiling at her baby, I mean, she wants to keep him happy. So I wouldn't worry. I'm sure she and Hurley will have time to grieve, maybe once we get all these new people all sorted out and introduced.

Oh... and I think Ben got the gun from Charlotte. She had it stuck on her pants and he was looking at it so he must've grabbed it. I was glad Locke and Sawyer didn't kill Ben though. He's an awesome bad guy. And I think he's funny.

icon by becca
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really have a problem with the smile thing. Mum's tend to do that to fussy children, lol. So I saw it as a "calming" thing. But seriously, if I was her I'd be stressed and crying all the time (Hell, I was as a viewer xD) I think even if it wasn't Charlie, I'd still be freaked if someone had just died like that.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least she didn't seem happy. At least, I didn't think she did.

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think so much has been going on she hasn't really had time to grieve. AND they also didn't make too big of a deal over Ana and Libby's deaths at the end of Season 2 - Charlie has already gotten more notice than them. We barely saw Hurley grieve for Libby.

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: