Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x01 - The Beginning of the End Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: From Leylin, post-show squee: Reply with quote

From Leylin, post-show squee:
Quote:

-OMG Jate!

-Can we at least give Sawyer another haircut?

-Jack looked to good in the futurebacks!

-Charlie looked the best he's ever looked in my opinion. That's not saying much because before he was a junkie or on the island without a shower so it doesn't take that much to get cleaned up. Although his haircut was cool. He doesn't have the mushroom Beatles thing anymore.

-Sawyer comforting Hurley! We were thinking of Aislynn at that point!

-The Jacob stuff creeped me out, but it was cool. It looked like Desmond's eye.

-I wanna know about the smoke monster.

-Awww the Claire and Hurley bit. Awww. Claire and Hurley.

-And OMG everybody choosing Locke over Jack.

-I LOVE ROSE!

-That guy was really creepy, the one who came and visited Hurley, he had a long neck and and alien looking face. I was waiting for him to do the neck-head thing like Voldemort in Harry Potter.

-Someone could have had a baby between seasons.

-I was happy about the fact that there weren't a lot of Juliet closeups so we didn't get to see her fake smile.

-This episode didn't start with an eye.

-Did you notice Kate is wearing the same outfit as the pilot. White tank. Cargo pants.

Last edited by SuperKC on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man i thought it was an excellent episode!!!! Im so glad its back. Thanks KC for posting that!!! That guy from oceanic freaked me out also!!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loooved this episode! Since it's easier for me, I'm just gonna kinda make a list of stuff I thought was awesome!

-Claire, Sun, and Rose joking around with each other. "Oh, yeah, rub it in!" So cute.

-Hurley and Claire's reactions were perfect. I started crying.

-CHARLIE IN FLASH-FORWARDS!!!! Yaaaay!! He looked good. Different, but good. It's so weird how Hurley's seeing him and Charlie's telling him to go back.

-Hurley's flash forwards were verrry interesting. And that one Oceanic dude, yeah, he was way creepy.

And yeah, I'll probably think of more stuff later, but this episode was awesome!! I can't wait for next week. How dare they make us wait another week??

(Well, I guess since we've waited so many months, a week is nothing. )

art by me&tammy
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAH, this ep was amazing! Absolutely loved it!
I looove that we're getting flash forwards now. They just keep me so into it and trying to piece everything together and stuff. Like I wanna know why Hurley was saying he should have gone with Jack instead of Locke!?
Aww, the Hurley and Claire bits were soooo cute and sad. I obviously cried there. I really hope they become biffs though.
I have no idea why, but I loved the scene when Kate was like "What are you doinnnnng?!" to Sawyer and he was like "Doing what I've always done Kate. Survivin'" Idk, I just looove it. Just their chemistry and the way he said it and stuff was sexxxay.
But, anyway, gahhh, I seriously can't wait until next week. K, gotta go spoiler myself to death now.

sig credit: adina_mpj @ LJ

Last edited by MCnineteen91 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen it yet! 1hr 20 mins left!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: From Leylin, post-show squee: Reply with quote

Aww, I'm so glad to read Ley's post-show squee! Thank you SO much for passing that on! *hugs to you both* ♥♥

SuperKC wrote:
-Sawyer comforting Hurley! We were thinking of Aislynn at that point!

Awwwwww! *and now smishes you both*

Still more than an hour before it comes on for me but you know how I am, I fear no spoilers, lol!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHARLIE LOOKED HOT!!!!

That’s all I can really say for now the episode hasn't really sunk in yet lol I'm gonna go to bed now I'll post more of my thoughts tomorrow.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:

CHARLIE LOOKED HOT!!!!

That’s all I can really say for now the episode hasn't really sunk in yet lol I'm gonna go to bed now I'll post more of my thoughts tomorrow.

I'm the same... I need time to think about it. It was awesome, though. Nice to see Charlie as well.

Doesn't Charlie always look hot?

icon by becca
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:

CHARLIE LOOKED HOT!!!!

UM, I TOTALLLY AGREE!

sig credit: adina_mpj @ LJ
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo yay! I just watched it...I thought it was awesome!

I was really surprised to see Jack in Hurley's flashfwd. That was a nice surprise and I have to say Foxy looked pretty sexy with that longer hair. He seems thinner than in previous seasons too. Anyways...I thought for a split second that Charlie was still alive when Hurley saw him! Bummer! That would have been a great storyline! I found it really depressing that Hurley was back in the crazy house again! Are all the flash fwds going to be so depressing? Its gonna be hard to watch! I'm very intrigued now though about what really went down and why Jack is so scared that Hurley is going to talk!

Now on to Kate....I was kind of surprised by her actions...I can't believe she just let Sawyer walk off like that! Did everyone but Kate go with John?...I thought it was weird that it was just the 2 of them waiting by the plane. Where was Juliet ? As a Skater I really hope Kate changes her mind and goes to get Sawyer...She didn't even try to convince him to stay! My Skater heart hurts....I thought it was funny that the only reason she hugged Jack was to steal the phone. I thought that hug was uncharacteristically nice of her when she first did that...

Now on to Sawyer....I loved how sweet he was being to Hurley. Now why couldn't he be like that with Kate? He didn't even try and convince her to come with him either....whats with them? Aren't they worried about each other? He was just like see ya Kate! Bye!

I didn't think I would cry when Claire found out about Charlie dying, but I actually found myself tearing up! I think Hurley telling her made it even Sadder! Okay I'm really starting to ramble and I'm sure there are a million typos b/c I'm just so excited but I'm going to end it here and just say I can't wait for next week!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres how i see the jate skate thing. Kate has ALWAYS been on Jacks side. I dont see her backing down now from him. ALSO Sawyer had already been acting wierd towards Kate before, remember the finale. So i think she was like FINE im staying with jack, but thats not really the important part. I remember for 3 seasons hearing about the camp splititng but now its actually happened! Wow i cant wait till thursday!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I mean I guess it makes sense Trey, I'm just sad about it. Although those Jate scenes will be great for my video that I'm trying to finish up.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Yeah I mean I guess it makes sense Trey, I'm just sad about it. Although those Jate scenes will be great for my video that I'm trying to finish up.

lol i know i here you! I loved the scene though when they were remeniscing by the cotpit. It does seem like 100 years.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where was Juliet and Sayid...just hanging out somewhere else?

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Where was Juliet and Sayid...just hanging out somewhere else?

No, sayid went with Locke and Juliet was with Jack!!! TEAM LOCKE FTW!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: