Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MCnineteen91's Page
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: MCnineteen91's Page Reply with quote

Welcome to MCnineteen91's LVI Vidder page! Here you can discuss MCnineteen91's vids (past and future) as well as express your eternal love of his/her work! Have fun!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: MCnineteen91's Page Reply with quote

Your first three Lost vids have been so very promising, that I couldn't resist: I just had to subscribe to your vids over at YT
I hope you'll make more Lost vids because you're a very, very talented vidder and I'm sure we can expect great things from you. Oh, and you seem to be a very nice person, too.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very impressed with your first three LOST vids...pretty amazing stuff! My fav so far is your Hurely and Libby one. I've watched it about 3 times already. I'd love to see some more Skate stuff from you and maybe even an AU?

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you're a freaking awesome vidder, extremely talented...and very cute. hehe I'm so happy that you got into Lost and even more so that you love Skate! YAY! I can't wait to see more vids from you, especially if they involve Sawyer/Skate, so keep up the good work.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

250 wrote:
Your first three Lost vids have been so very promising, that I couldn't resist: I just had to subscribe to your vids over at YT
I hope you'll make more Lost vids because you're a very, very talented vidder and I'm sure we can expect great things from you. Oh, and you seem to be a very nice person, too.

Thank you so much! I was so happy when you subscribed cause you're an amazing vidder so it means a lot that you love my vids! You seem like a wicked nice person too.

nikkimonique wrote:
I'm very impressed with your first three LOST vids...pretty amazing stuff! My fav so far is your Hurely and Libby one. I've watched it about 3 times already. I'd love to see some more Skate stuff from you and maybe even an AU?

Thanks so much! There's deff gonna be some more Skate coming soon and I'd love to do an AU vid soon cause they're just sooo fun. I just have to think of a good plot first.

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Dude, you're a freaking awesome vidder, extremely talented...and very cute. hehe I'm so happy that you got into Lost and even more so that you love Skate! YAY! I can't wait to see more vids from you, especially if they involve Sawyer/Skate, so keep up the good work.

Awww, thank you so much Sassy! Oh man, I'm SO happy I got into Lost too! I'm pretty sure it's my fav show...ever!

sig credit: adina_mpj @ LJ
LosAngelesColours
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could go on and on and on about how awesome Mikey's vids are! I have been following his videos since I noticed he was vidding for Heroes and his Heroes vids are spectacular! But I became an addict for his vids ever since he made me my crossover vid for Claire(Heroes) and Ned(Pushing Daises)!

That was the best thing ever, and now that he is vidding for Lost, I cant help but watch every one of his videos!!

Well done Mikey!! I hope you continue to make vids for a long time!
<3
Shan
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been SO impressed with your vids (and glad that you've started vidding for Lost and bringing them here to LVI!).

I'm waaaaay behind on commenting (so sorry ) but I will eventually get my comments on your actual vids themselves, promise! I really loved your latest one, "Jack & Juliet - Prelude 12/21." I actually saw it come up through the Jacket comm on LJ and recognized your watermark and realized it was yours! ♥!
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LosAngelesColours wrote:
I could go on and on and on about how awesome Mikey's vids are! I have been following his videos since I noticed he was vidding for Heroes and his Heroes vids are spectacular! But I became an addict for his vids ever since he made me my crossover vid for Claire(Heroes) and Ned(Pushing Daises)!

That was the best thing ever, and now that he is vidding for Lost, I cant help but watch every one of his videos!!

Well done Mikey!! I hope you continue to make vids for a long time!
<3
Shan

Awww, Shan! You're so sweeeet! Thank you SOO much! I deff plan to continue making vids for a long long time.

Aislynn wrote:
I've been SO impressed with your vids (and glad that you've started vidding for Lost and bringing them here to LVI!).

I'm waaaaay behind on commenting (so sorry ) but I will eventually get my comments on your actual vids themselves, promise! I really loved your latest one, "Jack & Juliet - Prelude 12/21." I actually saw it come up through the Jacket comm on LJ and recognized your watermark and realized it was yours! ♥!

Wow, Thank you soooooooo much! It's ok, can't wait to see what you have to say about each vid though. I'm really glad I came here, this place is amazing! You guys do an awesome job at maintaining it.

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!!!!
My gossip girl buddy tehe
Love all your videos they rock
You've got alot of talent and come up with awesome stuff.
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much Charlie! Btw, my next vid is gonna be Gossip Girl!

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know im repeating what everyone else has said, but your first 4 vids have been extreamly promising!!! Seriously your doing great, and i like how you focus on multiple ships/characters also as opposed to just one. Your a nice guy too!!! We need some more guys here man! Even out the hen house a bit u know... Stick around and make more awesome vids!!!
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you sooo much! Yeah, the show just has so many great characters/ships that I can't just do one! Haha, yeah, we deff need more guys up in here. Don't worry. I plan on sticking around for a while.

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your videos are sooo amazing. The effects are always so cool and the beat use is the shizzle (that's right - i said shizzle without a hint of irony! lol)
I liked Prelude 12/21 the best just cause I love things that are dark and kinda twisted. You also introduced me to Consequence. I'd never heard that song before but after I watched your vid, i downloaded it. It's soooo prettyful!
Y'all should come hang out on the spam boards some time - We'd all love to get to know ya a bit better. (that sounded oddly dirty to me - did that sound dirty to anyone else? Just me? Ok... Just to clarify, not in a dirty way) lol.

MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yayyyy, Thanks so much! I think Prelude is my fav I've done so far tooooo. I gotta do something all dark and twisty like that again sooon. Lmao, it sounded a litttttle dirty. But, that's ok, I don't mind. I'll deff come back and join you guys in the spam board. I've been a little absent from the forum for like the past 2 weeeeks. lol

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikeyy! Your videos are droolworthily awesome! Hehe, keep 'em coming dude

*HUGS*
-Kait
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: