Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Losing Close Friends" by Captain Freya
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: "Losing Close Friends" by Captain Freya Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Losing Close Friends" 01-09-2008
A neglected Kate cheats of Jack with Adam (from Maroon 5). Jack is less than pleased. Angst ensues... (More on YT)
Song: Close Friends by Adema
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 3:22 (18.4MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um_0oPbP7bY
http://www.zshare.net/video/6349242bdc4514/

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I've been waiting so long for this Freya and it was so worth the wait! I loved it! You are soo creative. Everything was very believable. Those sex scenes really looked like Kate...haha. Okay so here are my favorite parts , 1. When Kate was in the bar watching him sing. 2. When they were in the car together. and 3. when Jack was apologizing to Kate and telling her he was going to work less. All so fabulous! I was a little confused about the ending though and what exactly happened? I think I know ,but could you clarify it for me? Maybe I should just go watch again. Great job! I hope you get a CP for this!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; what a genuinely amazing idea!!! i really enjoyed this. i actually really like the jate audio at the end when [spoiler]they got back together[/url] that was really good. and nice use of adam clips; that must've been so hard manip scenes of him and Kate can i ask where is that scene of evi from at 3:13?

great job!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was REALLY good, Freya. Amazing job, using clips of Adam. Your manips were near perfect, and the love scenes and any scene of him and that girl really looked like it was him and Kate. You did sooo well with this! Excellent song and great editing. Gold from me.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Losing Close Friends by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Props for originality! Great editing. And sexy as hell to boot
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
I loved it! You are soo creative. Everything was very believable. Those sex scenes really looked like Kate...haha. Okay so here are my favorite parts , 1. When Kate was in the bar watching him sing. I was a little confused about the ending though and what exactly happened? I think I know ,but could you clarify it for me? Maybe I should just go watch again. Great job! I hope you get a CP for this!

Thanks for the comment. I'm so glad you liked it. I loved the bit in the bar aswell. It just seemed to work so well cause I noticed that the colouring in the scenes matched up pretty well. And the ending did turn out a tad confusing cause I was gonna do more and then I noticed that I had like, 10 seconds of song left to finish up the story. Basically, she found out she was pregnant and got all upset cause she didn't know if it was Jack or Adam's baby and it ends on a kind of cliff-hanger of her just crying and Jack getting into bed in blissful ignorance.

littleton_pace thanks so much. I'm glad you thought the idea was good. It was only when I was uploading that it occured to me that people might just think it was too weird. I'm glad you liked the audio aswell. I was worried it turned out a bit too quiet so thanks. And that Evi scene is a deleted scene from season 3. I'll send you the link.

SassyLostie2 and cuonthebside - Thanks for the comments. I'm soo glad that people like it. And yep, it is pretty darned sexy!
(Whoa.. Long post eh?!)

AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Losing Close Friends by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Oh... Em... GEE this was SO incredible!!!!!!! Such an innovative touch shipping Kate with Adam Levine (who is smokin' hot, by the way, so thank you for that!), you had such a believable and easy to follow storyline, and I'm even more stunned to see that you made this with Windows Movie Maker. MAJOR kudos!!!
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooooh, WoooW! that's just what I can say?? did u really do this with Windows Movie Maker?? really brilliant! a very clever plot! I saved it in my favs on YT, too! GREAT! it's gold, for me!

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Losing Close Friends by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow!!! Great job putting Adam in there and using all the clips from Lost, Maroon 5 vids, Haunted, and Kindom Hospital!!! It REALLY all fit together well!!! Wow!!! That is really cool, and I always thought Adam kind of resembled Foxy, and the girls in his vids looks similar to Kate!!! LOL I kind of always wanted to mix Jate with the Maroon 5 vids!!! Awesome job with it and I really enjoyed watching it!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow great stuff I really loved it. The way you added Adam Levine into this was just pure greatness and you made it work really well, and the clips you used from maroon 5's music videos were just brilliant. The whole video worked really well and I really enjoyed it
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! *speechless*
very good vid!!!!! was really amazing, great manips, adam is so much better than Jack lol kate and adam.. hot couple!!! XD Nice job

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Losing Close Friends by Captain Freya Reply with quote

AlcoholicPixie wrote:
Oh... Em... GEE this was SO incredible!!!!!!! Such an innovative touch shipping Kate with Adam Levine (who is smokin' hot, by the way, so thank you for that!), you had such a believable and easy to follow storyline, and I'm even more stunned to see that you made this with Windows Movie Maker. MAJOR kudos!!!

fabri086 wrote:
Oooooooh, WoooW! that's just what I can say?? did u really do this with Windows Movie Maker??

Thanks sooo much, you guys. I love comments like yours cause I always like to try and prove that you don't need fancy vidding programs to make good vids. Some of the best vids I've seen have been made with WMM and they inspired me to stick with the ol'e girl and not trade her in for Vegas. I did pimp it up a bit wit these add-on things which took a while to get the hang of but i think look pretty cool.

Deia, charmed_charlie and buffyfan145 - Thanks for you comments. And they do make a hot couple, right?! It's weird. Ohh.. yay - I'mso glad everybody liked it and you're not all put off by the weirdly bad sound quality and stuff.

Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Losing Close Friends by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Amazing! that was really cleverly put together good work!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an after-thought... *runs in and grabs download link*

Gots to have me some o' that Adam Levine goodness

Supernatural Video Station
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Losing Close Friends by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Really cool and unusual vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: