Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The LOST Musical" by FrecklesPhoenix
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: "The LOST Musical" by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The LOST Musical" 12-27-2007
Funny LOST video... I really hope you enjoy it. For all lovers of comedy.
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: FrecklesPhoenix
Length: 3:26 (22.8 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpbbIwo2qU

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: The LOST Musical by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

LMAO! That is the funniest Lost vid ever! Okay I laughed through the entire thing but what I got the biggest laughs out of were #1. When Sawyer and Micheal were singing about their guy love and then you played that backward record sound and the clip of Kate looking confused! LOL! #2 now I think I laughed the hardest at this one...when you inturrupted the program for Jack to have a moment! I was litterally laughing so hard my husband was like what are watching(which I will show him as soon as I finish typing this.) Okay and then the last part that I thought was hilarious was the bit about Ana Lucia towards the end. OMG this was sooo brilliant Freckles! Gold from me!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: The LOST Musical by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

3317 wrote:
LMAO! That is the funniest Lost vid ever!

Thank you so much!!! I'm flattered!!!

3317 wrote:
#2 now I think I laughed the hardest at this one...when you inturrupted the program for Jack to have a moment! I was litterally laughing so hard my husband was like what are watching(which I will show him as soon as I finish typing this.) Okay and then the last part that I thought was hilarious was the bit about Ana Lucia towards the end. OMG this was sooo brilliant Freckles! Gold from me!

Hehehe... yeah... I figured Jack ought to have a moment to... well you know, be all Jack-like.

And the Ana thing was just TOO PERFECT to pass up. I mean... Pablo Fransisco's jokes about Mexican women were just so.... HER!!! I had to.

I'm glad you got such a kick out of it! And thanks a million for the gold!!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: The LOST Musical by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

OMG that me laugh so much. epescailly jacks moment of crying LOL Great Job, i love videos that make me laugh and this one has

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner

Last edited by xSoppySofax on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great, Freckles!
I love Scrubs and Guy Love is my favourite song from the musical episode - I enjoyed your interpretation very much! The chocolate bear was cute!
Jack's little brokeback moment was also really funny...
Great job!

Icon by ack attack
lenina20
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: The LOST Musical by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

I loved this video. Especially, Jack's personal moment. That cracked me up. Wonderful!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't get chance to comment last night but that video was awesome
Really funny and i loved it so much hehe, the jack moment was great made me laugh so much
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: The LOST Musical by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

Wow!!! That was halarious!!! Those songs and moments were awesome!!! With Sawyer/Michaelchoclate bear, Jack's personal moment, Ana's Mexican girl, and all the rest. AWESOME job with this!!! I'm still laughing so hard!!!
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlinusisagoodguy- Thanks!!! I'm glad you liked it!

Joon- Thank you SO MUCH!!! It really means a lot coming from a vidder as good as you!

lenina20- Aww... thanks! Yeah... Jack is just so... well. I thought there should be a moment in there for him to really get a good cry in.

charmed_charlie- Thanks! Yeah... everyone seems to like the Jack moment a lot. Glad you liked it!

buffyfan145- Thank you. I really wanted to put in a wide variety of things in there... and I'm really glad that you appreciated all of them!

Thanks everybody for the great comments!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG wow. Now that was weird...and hilarious!!

I don't have much time to comment, cuz I'm gonna go see Sweeney Todd (SQUEE! JOHNNY!) but I had to say something. This was just great.

I really liked the 'Guy Love' bit with the heart transition, and then Kate with the record scratch sound. That was wonderful, she had the most amazing 'WTF' look I've ever seen! xD!! My other fave part was Jack's 'personal moment. I just can't get enough of making fun of him and his crying. Poor guy.

I also like Dane Cook, but I thought that was rest was kinda sorta boring...I got a laugh out of the airport bit, and the Mexican girl was funny, but I think I was only laughing cuz of what Dane was saying...you didn't really try to lip sync or anything, right? Overall tho, I LOVED this vid. It was hilarious, hon.

Ok, well...I guess I had more time than I thought. So, umm...I expect a part 2 soon!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
OMG wow. Now that was weird...and hilarious!!

Ok, well...I guess I had more time than I thought. So, umm...I expect a part 2 soon!

Oh.... uh thanks!

Yeah... I don't know... I was considering making another one (part 2), but only if it got gold (that way I'd know that people really liked it). Since it didn't, I think I'm just gonna let it go.

Thanks for the comment anyway!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about not getting a gold. I know how you feel, it took me forever to get a gold. Even after I got my first, I still didn't continue to get golds after it (right away). You just have to keep working at it. You're a talented vidder and I really foudn this vid amusing. Don't take my comment the wrong way. I had LOTS of praise to give you, with a little crit. I hope you weren't offended cuz you didn't seem to happy with my comment. I thought I was being nice, cuz I truly did love it and I even LOL'd at a few parts, and I dont' do that often. xD

PS - And just because it didn't get a gold, doesn't mean that we didn't really like it, hon. We can all still really like a vid without it being a gold. Just keep working at it. I would love to see a part two if you ever make one.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Sorry about not getting a gold. I know how you feel, it took me forever to get a gold. Even after I got my first, I still didn't continue to get golds after it (right away). You just have to keep working at it. You're a talented vidder and I really foudn this vid amusing. Don't take my comment the wrong way. I had LOTS of praise to give you, with a little crit. I hope you weren't offended cuz you didn't seem to happy with my comment. I thought I was being nice, cuz I truly did love it and I even LOL'd at a few parts, and I dont' do that often. xD

PS - And just because it didn't get a gold, doesn't mean that we didn't really like it, hon. We can all still really like a vid without it being a gold. Just keep working at it. I would love to see a part two if you ever make one.

I was happy with the comment! But thanks for considering my feelings anyway. I get the need for constructive criticism. I really do. I've just been working really hard on the last few vids I've done and it seems to no avail. I've been doing this a long time and I'm not improving. It's really frustrating.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could go on and ON about how I thought I would get a gold, how I worked sooo hard...and nothing. "Crashing Down", "Never Again", "You Found Me" and my Lost/POTc crossover...I was hoping to get a gold for creativitiy and cuz I was using new effects and stuff, but to no avail. Trust me, I've gone through this. It sucks, but it happens. We just have to keep working. Using new effects, getting better at beat use, having mroe creative ideas, even if it's hard. Don't worry. You're not a novice vidder anymore! You're on Intermediate, and i'm sure you'll keep climbing up until you're Advanced or even Expert. Just keep working at it. That's all we can do. I'm dying to be an Expert vidder and get golds every time, but it doesn't always work out.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: The LOST Musical by FrecklesPhoenix Reply with quote

Well just so you know I think it should have gotten a gold Freckles b/c it was so original and refreshing to me. You don't see stuff like this much on LVI! And I was telling the truth when I said I was pretty much laughing hysterically!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: