Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transformers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Transformers Reply with quote

Ok so I went last night to see it and I thought it kicked total ass! This movie had it all; action, humor, romance, kick ass effects and cool characters. Loved Shia in this, he did a great job! I remember back when I used to watch him on the Family channel. lol. Man he's c...(read more)ome a long way since his Even Steven days. Can't wait to see how he does in the new Indiana Jones movie.

Loved the Josh Duhamel scene with the credit card.
"Which pocket?!"
"MY BACK POCKET!!"
"you got 10 back pockets!"
"LEFT CHEEK!!LEFT CHEEK!! LEFT CHEEK!!"

LMAO!!! There was so many good parts in this movie but that scene was probably my fav.

So yeah ... if I wasn't so excited for Harry Potter 5 I'd say that this was the best movie so far of 2007. Well technically it is since HP isn't out yet. But anyway, I really loved this movie and I can't wait to see it again! 5 Stars!!

You guys gotta go see it! Like now. GO!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and guys, there was wicked trailer for J.J. Abrams new Top Secret Trailer for Cloverfield. This was seriously the craziest and coolest trailer I have EVER seen! It's shot with a regular handheld camcorder at a going away party for some guy when everything starts to shake and go black. Everyone from the party runs up the rooftop and see's these giant ass fireballs flying every which way and destroying shit everywhere!! I'm telling you's ... even tho the trailer was short it looks friggin' awesome!!! I haven't been able to find the trailer online yet so if you wanna see it, go see Transformers.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transformers looks awesome! Everything I'd want in a summer movie, but especially THINGS BLOWING UP LIEK WOAH!!!! (What can I say, I'm one of those dreadful mainstream masses that are bringing down the cinema for everyone... ) I hope I'll get to see it!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(What can I say, I'm one of those dreadful mainstream masses that are bringing down the cinema for everyone... )

LMAO Yes Ais, you are (and yet we still love you for it)

You can just tell this movie is going to be one of those movies, which is sure to be dumb, action-packed, completely lacking in artistry or character development, and full of ludicrous and pointless storylines

And yet, I so want to see it .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transformers looks awesome

Saw a sneek peak for it on VH1 yesterday and that bit rocked i wanted to see more
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie rocked, I just went and seen it tonight and I absolutely loved it. It was action packed, good story line and plot and the characters are great. My favourite had to be Bumblebee, you can just fall in love with him lol. I thought the movie was gonna be an 'alright' movie where you just watch it once or twice but it's not the case. Looking forward to buying this on DVD. Totally recommend it!

Oh and the 'Cloverfield' trailer rocked. I saw it on the net but it wasn't really that clear but when I saw it tonight, it was awesome. Looking forward to that too. I guess there's a site related to the movie... HERE ... It's a puzzle game site with some weird things on it. There's 5 different puzzles on it and they're pretty good. I've finished them all but the 4th one was by far the hardest one. If you're into puzzle games, give it a go. Also, I guess because I finished the puzzles, the site is gonna send me an email or something on Aug 1st... sounds interesting. I love how J.J. Abrams does this kind of stuff.
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be really dumb! I can't get past the seond puzzle!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch that I did it YEY!!! I get what yu have to do now! But it's not helping much!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuck on 4!!! Help?
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2007/07/ethan_haas_was_right.php

Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEY!!! Thanks Pauly!!!

I think I was about to throw my computer across the room if I didn't get it soon!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome I cheated on most of them
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, I only cheated on the last two (4&5)!

I'd have never figured out number 5 without it! Dude, it was hard!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NooooOOOOOOO, not Pegged! I SUUUUUUUCK at Pegged! I'll never get past it!

*shoots Pegged with a huge flame-thrower*

Back on topic: DUDE, I WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE BAAAAAAAAAD! Things blow up! Optimus Prime is teh awesome! Uhhhh, did I mention things blow up? 'Cause that's important to me, you know...
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha ... I totally cheated on those puzzles too. It would have taken me forever if I hadn't, possibly weeks. I'm not very good at that kinda stuff.

Ais, you just have to go see it! I've seen it twice now and it has quickly become one of my new favourite movies. To tell you the truth, I seriously don't know if HP:OotP will top it for me and I've been dying for almost an entire year to see that one! I LOVED Transformers soooo much that I totally just wanna see it again and again and again. lol. For me it's probably one of those types of movies I'll never, ever get sick of no matter how many times I watch it. I'm definitely buying it on dvd when it comes out. I wouldn't be surprised either if I wind up doing a music vid to it too. lol.

Oh and yeah ... Optimus Prime rocks!! I loved Bumblebee too.

Bonecrusher is totally a pro skater. lol. Look at him go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kZHybANP4k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: