Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SurReality TV: The Challenge (feat. assorted LVIers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay BoysTown:

From L to R: Warren, Charlie, Jack, Colin, Paul, Sawyer, Marcus, Locke.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the coolest thing ever.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruth you are the sh*t. You rock my world. I want to marry you. thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thanks! I think this is a lot better than the posterization effect. Again, this is what happens with no life

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I like how Marcus and Warren look like they're making eyes at Jack Classic. I like this effect better, too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I call this "Meeting of the Minds"...when Ruth, Jen and Claire meet up with Paul and Charlie in the rec-room. Of course, Jen is excited at the prospect of a hot tub.

Not my best, but...

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course, I'm excited...it's a HOT tub. Little did I know, I was about to get thrown into a cold swimming pool with all my clothes on...

Ruth these are SO fun!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yeah Im a psycho.

And yeah- me thinks Sawyer just wanted to see you in wet clothing

And FYI "Im" not Shakira- and since Ive been asked, here are the cast of LVIers:

Marcus- Trevor Morgan
Warren- Ryan Cooley
Colin- Jake Epstein
Paul- Will Kemp
Jen- Taylor Cole
Steph- Linda Cardellini
Ruth- Joss Stone
Aislynn- Jessica Alba

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the list, Ruth I had figured some of them out, but it's nice to know the rest. I really, really love your illustrations almost as much as I love writing the fic

ETA: BAD Sawyer!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO

Okay, I just did a major bit of speed reading here to try and catch up I hope you don't mind me skimming (actually, I mostly searched for all instances of "Warren" in there but I did see plenty of other stuff LOL)

First thing - Yay we won! The craziest thing is that when I first saw the challenge, I actually immediately thought of that strategy, since it's based on balance, and when piggy-backing, that eliminates that part and makes it so it's just endurance . I just never thought I'd actually do it LOL

Second - this thing is hilarious. I particularly love your Locke and Nikki "Everyone on the Blue Team looks around nervously, with the exception of Locke. He doesn’t care if they vote him off; if he’s not supposed to be there, then he will see his name on the screen, because everything happens for a reason. "
I may just be trying to keep up with this one though with the speed of this thing I may have some trouble lol. Oh well.

Third - the scary thing is that pic of Ruth's is kinda close except maybe a touch older looking, and slightly shorter hair lol .

This thing is awesome I wish I had more time to keep up. I'm like a total survivor buff too (hey don't laugh, it's like a familly tradition! ). I'll try to do the best I can at least .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YAY! Warren! I'm so glad you could finally make it over here! I know you've been super busy...

Hobbes wrote:
Okay, I just did a major bit of speed reading here to try and catch up I hope you don't mind me skimming (actually, I mostly searched for all instances of "Warren" in there but I did see plenty of other stuff LOL)

speed-reading is okay, I suppose, in your instance. But now that you've been here, I'll expect votage from you in a timely fashion I'm trying to keep it coming as best I can, but being that it's an interactive fic, I have to wait sometimes...

Quote:
First thing - Yay we won! The craziest thing is that when I first saw the challenge, I actually immediately thought of that strategy, since it's based on balance, and when piggy-backing, that eliminates that part and makes it so it's just endurance . I just never thought I'd actually do it LOL

Who has the Desmond-esque powers, NOW, then?

Quote:
Second - this thing is hilarious. I particularly love your Locke and Nikki "Everyone on the Blue Team looks around nervously, with the exception of Locke. He doesn’t care if they vote him off; if he’s not supposed to be there, then he will see his name on the screen, because everything happens for a reason. "
I may just be trying to keep up with this one though with the speed of this thing I may have some trouble lol. Oh well.

I'm glad you don't hate me for my portrayal of Locke I was afraid you might be like "hey now...that's a little too blasphemous for my taste, Jen..."

Quote:
Third - the scary thing is that pic of Ruth's is kinda close except maybe a touch older looking, and slightly shorter hair lol .

you SO aren't allowed to say stuff like that...didn't you read what I said to her about who she picked for you and Colin?!

Quote:
This thing is awesome I wish I had more time to keep up. I'm like a total survivor buff too (hey don't laugh, it's like a familly tradition! ). I'll try to do the best I can at least .

I'm really glad you like it! I'm a huge Real World/Road Rules Challenge buff, but that turned me on to Survivor at some point...so this is sort of a mix of everything. No laughter here--family tradition for me too, actually, believe it or not. Hopefully you'll be able to keep up because we're really having fun here, and now it's getting good because I've got the games going and people are allying and everything. Bangarang all around, no?

To everybody...I've outlined a little for the next game, so you should see SOME sort of update between now and tomorrow night. Don't know if it'll get to the Challenge, just yet, but soon. I swear I'll try to take it a little slow, too, though, because Aislynn and Paul are MIA for now and Warren's been so busy. I promise I won't keep those of you who check this often waiting too long, but, too, I don't want those three to fall behind because they've got other obligations (or in Ais's case, computer problems )
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted a thread inviting other LVIers to role play as the Losties in order to make this a little easier on myself and also to make the game a little more interactive, a little more fun, and a little more FAIR, because I'm afraid that I'll reflexively start to turn the tables in my own favor without realizing I'm doing so, simply because I'm the writer.

I just wanted to let all of you know that I've posted this and let you read it so that you're all aware of what's going on.

Short-Term RPG

As I mentioned in that thread, once all the Losties are claimed, I will make a post in here to let everyone know who is playing who, so that we can all interact with one another AS WELL AS the Losties.

Lastly, I will no longer be writing about alliances. They will remain between those who make them; I wrote what I did write already in order to give everyone the gist of an alliance, for those who weren't sure how they worked. The person who claims "Ben" will simply write me a PM to let me know who the majority vote was--I will no longer be privvy to who votes which way. This way, I can play, too. Mostly, the only thing that changes, is that we have more people playing. Any questions can be PMed to me and I'll do my best to explain.

MUCH LOVE, you guys!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Jen!

Baby coo!

Anyway heres another picture, a different effect (I find the effects change them differently, so now Im going picture specific.

So this I call "Pizza Party"- some of the contestants raid the kitchen. Claire and Charlie come in as well.

From L to R:
Ruth, Marcus, Colin, Warren, Paul, Claire & Charlie.

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruth, in this one, and Girlstown especially...I LOVE that you make everyone look so casual, like it was an ACTUAL picture taken. Like, for example, in Girlstown, Aislynn unpacking...in this, Marcus reaching for something, Colin looking like he's chewing something, and Warren not paying attention to the photo being taken...makes it all look REAL. You're really fantastic!

Currently I'm working on a new portion, but it's not going the way I'd like, so it might take longer than I thought. keep checking for updates, all

ETA: ...omg did you even get the swimming pool in the background outside the kitchen?! I LOVE YOU!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I try to stick to your descriptions, where people are, etc.- pool included! LOL!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 7 of 34

Jump to: