Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Forward
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are me and Eryn the only ones still enjoying this show? After Supernatural, I think this is my favorite show!

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dangit, Mark. I DON'T WANT OT HATE YOU BUT YOU MAKE IT SO HARD.

Yes, I talk to the TV.

More and more proof that the future can be changed. Though, I think Mark will get his job back. I dunno how they'd continue the show if he didn't, really, since he's sort of the main character.

Simon amuses me. He's just so egocentric! And I dunno, it's still a new thing to see Dom as this character so it amuses me. ^^

Can't believe we have to wait until frickin March!! The promo for the next episodes looks soooo awesome!!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I still download the show but I don't enjoy it as much as other shows. I'm finding it hard to like the character's as much (though I do like Dimitri) and it feels like it takes forever for something interesting to happen and then it's not even something that important I feel like this would have been so much better as a film, then everything could be moved on a lot more interestingly and quickly.

But yeah, I'm still watching. Was it on on Thursday? I thought both SPN and FF were on hiatus now?
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday was the last episode until March. I think it aired earlier in the week in the UK.

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I think it airs the following Monday. The UK gets everything later, you know Heroes S4 hasn't even started yet? T'is why I download

I better get caught up then, I thought it wasn't on this week!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, yay for downloading! And enjoy the latest FlashForward, I personally thought it was really good.

art by me&tammy
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just made a Lost/FlashForward crossover vid with Desmond and Olivia if anyone is interested:
http://lostvideo.net/viewvid.php?vidid=7430

And I'm still really enjoying it! I can't believe people are saying nothing much happens -- I love watching the pieces of the puzzle fall into place each week. Right now I'm excited because Janis is finally looking into getting pregnant. She's one of my favourite characters and I really want her to have her baby! I also love Bryce and Keiko after 'Believe'.

I do agree that Mark is getting kind of annoying though. It almost makes me want to ship Lloyd and Olivia! (Btw, does it bother anyone else that Charlie keeps disappearing and that sometimes Mark, Olivia and Nicole are all working at night at the same time? )
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athena Alexandria wrote:
I do agree that Mark is getting kind of annoying though. It almost makes me want to ship Lloyd and Olivia! (Btw, does it bother anyone else that Charlie keeps disappearing and that sometimes Mark, Olivia and Nicole are all working at night at the same time? )

It reminds me of Lost so much, the kids get completely ignored :S Where's Walt, Aaron and Ji Yeon?? :S I always wonder about Charlie cos now her babysitter isn't there :S:S so where is she :S

i flove olivia/lloyd, possibly because he was norrington cant stand Mark, he was such an ass to Liv when he found out about her FF :S

Love Janis and Tracey! ;P wanna see more of them

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it does seem kind of odd that Sun left Ji Yeon with her parents (who she hates) to go back to the island knowing that she might never return. Apparently she wants her daughter to have the same upbringing she did. I was kind of hoping that she and Kate would bring the kids with them so that they could each be reunited with their missing parent!

That's kind of off topic though. Tracey? She's the one from The OC/Numbers? I was kind of hoping that the whole baby/wedding ring thing was related like she suggested because they were really cute together. But since she sent Janis flowers after she got shot it seems like there's still a chance they might get back together.

I didn't realise Lloyd was Norrington. He looks so different! (The first time I saw the first one I didn't realise Johnny Depp was Jack Sparrow until my brother told me.) I think Allie has tried to tell me a couple of times but it never really sunk in.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, and we only saw 3 yo Ji Yeon once ;S I always found it weird Sun still had her baby picture to show Kate :S

Athena Alexandria wrote:
That's kind of off topic though. Tracey? She's the one from The OC/Numbers? I was kind of hoping that the whole baby/wedding ring thing was related like she suggested because they were really cute together. But since she sent Janis flowers after she got shot it seems like there's still a chance they might get back together.

No, Tracy is Aaron and Kate's daughter, the army chick? Mya is the one from numbers who likes Janis

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! Duh! I feel stupid now. I knew that Aaron's daughter's name was Tracey but I sort of momentarily forgot because there's so many characters to keep track of. (How funny was it btw that aside from the fact that his wife is played by Cassidy from Lost and that her name is Kate, there was that one scene in the bar where they were talking and there was also a guy called Jack there so they had a Jack, Kate and Aaron! ). And I couldn't remember the name of Janis's girlfriend but Mya does sound about right.

Lost stars/guest stars on FF are like Heroes guest stars on Glee!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i know i made a note of it in the 'i saw a lostie in' thread cos i found it so weird spring for some new names, why dont they :S

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had something to say about Sonya Walger and Kim Dickens but I it was kind of off topic so I posted it over in the I Saw a Lostie... thread.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is this back on? I miss it!

Mainly because I'm reading the book, which is really good! Lots of science in it but I can follow most of it I recommend it for anyone who's interested
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss it too! It returns on March 8th I think.

Serena
art by: maja&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: