Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5x16/5x17 - The Incident
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Of course. >_< The quadrangle is above everything. Lol.

It's why the show was made! Who cares about smoke monsters, walking dead people, hydrogen bombs, time travel, people who dont age, electromagnetism, fate, destiny, 4 tour statues and all that when we have the a quadrangle!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big time skater,but I the who thing is just time consuming and confusing. They should have ended it by now.

I JUST WANT REAL LOCKE BACK
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwahaha, I hardly care about the quadrangle anymore. I liked Skate back in the good ol' days, but S5 made me a Sulieter and now that Juliet appears to be gone, I don't care. Call me crazy, but I am MUCH more interested in the four toedstatue, smoke monster, walking dead people, people who don't age, etc....

art by me&tammy
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Bwahaha, I hardly care about the quadrangle anymore. I liked Skate back in the good ol' days, but S5 made me a Sulieter and now that Juliet appears to be gone, I don't care. Call me crazy, but I am MUCH more interested in the four toedstatue, smoke monster, walking dead people, people who don't age, etc....

YOU'RE CRAZY!

kidding!

Well tbh, sinse season 4 onwards, it has just been too frustrating to even focus on.

Locke is just my main thing. Believe me, I'm really worried about whats going to happen next season with Real Locke. I just about took a heart attack watching the season finale.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole Locke thing was certainly a shocker - I was never much of a Locke fan, but the fake!Locke thing definitely explained why he was even more of an enormous jerk since they got back to the island. Yeah....I'm kinda watching the show because I wanna see here they're finally going to end it....plus I do like several of the characters....unfortunately they keep killing off the characters I like.

art by me&tammy
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
The whole Locke thing was certainly a shocker - I was never much of a Locke fan, but the fake!Locke thing definitely explained why he was even more of an enormous jerk since they got back to the island. Yeah....I'm kinda watching the show because I wanna see here they're finally going to end it....plus I do like several of the characters....unfortunately they keep killing off the characters I like.

Was the same with Byffy/Angel... my favourites always got killed.

So far if you include Locke for the moment, 4 of mine have been killed.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*counts up* Yup, four of my faves got killed as well....five if Sayid actually is dead.

art by me&tammy
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if they actually would kill him. I suppose they could cause I really don't understand whats left to be done with his charcters. But at the same time if there is going to be a war. I'd want Sayid on my side.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want Sayid to end up being happy, because....he has, like, no happiness. Seriously, he hasn't smiled since Shannon died. So my ultimate Lost ending would include Sayid being happy.

art by me&tammy
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't bet on it. Infact I'm not going to expect many of them to have a happy ending.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I think they still could....but then again I'm a firm believer in "happily ever after."

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't see everyone having a happy ending either, but some of the characters might... or maybe a semi-happy ending. hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure there will be a happy ending for Jun. Other than that, I really can't tell.

I'd like to see Sawyer have a happy ending but I can help but get a Spike vibe here (spike from buffy that is).

Spike and Angel remind me alot of Sawyer and Jack, anyone else get that?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they'll indicate happy or sad, its way too final for Lost. They'll leave it on a ''make your own mind up'' thing which are the most annoying endings because you want answers

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it still means everyone will make up their mind whether it was happy or sad?

And I can still see me getting a sad view on it for most of them. This show has given me too many sad moments leading up to this point so I'm not very optimistic!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
I'm pretty sure there will be a happy ending for Jun. Other than that, I really can't tell.

I'd like to see Sawyer have a happy ending but I can help but get a Spike vibe here (spike from buffy that is).

Spike and Angel remind me alot of Sawyer and Jack, anyone else get that?

Spikeeeee . Considering how much I obsess over both shows, cant believe i never thought of that parallel but yea, Spike and Angel do remind me of Sawyer and Jack. Even the way I feel about them is parallel, with Angel and Jack i didnt like them in the beginning, thought they were dull, but in later seasons came around and liked them alot, and with Spike and Sawyer I loved each from the moment I saw them on screen and so on. Ah, sorry I just love any chance to talk about LOST and BtVS, and especially together.

Really hope Sawyer wont have the same fate as Spike though, but being logical I think he will Sawyer will do some huge sacrifice...maybe thats why they got rid of Juliet, so hed be willing to sacrifice himself since hed have no attachments Season six is gonna be so brilliant but so hard to see unfold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: