Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raving Sawyerettes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ladies, Aislynn can confirm this, Im doing the CHEESIEST Skate video probably of all time. Yeah, I would join the Des thread...and also, couldnt they let us bask even for A week?

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Well ladies, Aislynn can confirm this, Im doing the CHEESIEST Skate video probably of all time. Yeah, I would join the Des thread...

It's SO not cheesy, it's AWESOME! And I was totally *squeeing* through some of those scenes in the last ep, thinking, "That's gonna go GREAT in Ruth's vid!"

And I would totally be there for a Des thread, too! I tend to call it Desmondette myself just because, for some weird reason, it's easier for me to remember how to spell it!

Rocksiren wrote:
and also, couldnt they let us bask even for A week?

Note: I'm aware that this is a Sawyer thread, not a Skate one, but I'm addressing it as though it is for a minute here. More than likely, if you like Sawyer, then you probably want him to get the girl. But I've seen waaaaaay too many "JaterLovesJosh" usernames to take that totally for granted. So, if you *heart* Jate, don't take this next part personally. I'm just speaking from my little Skater heart.

I SO agree with you, Ruth! They won't even give us a week to enjoy the moment! I've decided to stop reading anything "Jate is STILL Fate" related because it makes me feel nutso (more than usual! ). I always thought that IF they ever gave us full-on canon WOO-HOO! Skate, I'd be floating on Cloud 9 for weeks! But instead, I feel all anxious because it's like everywhere I turn around people are talking about how she REALLY chose Jack and it's gonna be all about the Jate when the show starts back up. That's just...depressing to me. I can't just kick back and be glad for what Skate we did get because it's like it has a huge Hatch countdown clock ticking over it already.

*is bummed*

I need Skate vids, STAT!!!!!! Hurry, people, hurry! This is a depressed Skatergirl EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

And Ruth can confirm that I have an idea for a very racy Kink!Skate vid! But the scene as it was aired turned out to be sooooo sweet, that I'm going to hold off on it for a while and not "cheapen" it by sexing it up that much.

And speaking of sexing it up...

*growl!*

Back to sweet again, awwwww...

Back to *growl* again! (Stupid bar of the cage is obstructing the view a bit )

Stubble! *dreamy sigh*

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais is my goddess, thats it. And the same goes for me, with the aforementioned Jate issue, so sorry if Im tweeking anybody off. I love how over at Kate and Sawyer diaries, no new fics have been added, were all too like "spent", lol.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
I need Skate vids, STAT!!!!!! Hurry, people, hurry! This is a depressed Skatergirl EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

Oy, don't get depressed, hon! I think I'll be able to finish my Skate vid in a few days. I was just waiting for this new and exciting footage. It will be all cheesy and kinda naughty.

Ruth, can't wait to see your Skate vid!! We will need a lot of good, cheesy-as-hell Skate vids if the Jate rumours are true.

Maria, let the Desette / Desmondette fun begin!
And yes, I'm definitely going to make that Jun vid. Since "Fading like a flower" was told from Sun's POV, it will be nice to tell the story from Jin's POV this time... apart from that, "Starlight" is a great song, so I'm sure I'll enjoy working on this vid.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Im going to re-post this here, would love feedback on the "theory":

TheLostStallion wrote:
That Kate does that with Sawyer it was a shock!!! And the look on poor Jack's face made me want to cry. Noooooo lol what do you think will happen if Jack sows Ben back up? What wil they do to him?

You know, Ive been thinking about it...and its a strange expression, its like "surprise" more than "hurt", even dare I say a little bit of "relief"?

See okay "surprise":

Comprehension/disappointment:

Hysterical resignation:

Again a little more surprise, maybe a little hurt and/or relief:

Total resignation:

AND my favorite- JACKS BACK, AND THIS TIME, HES PISSED!

Anyway even though I reallllly hate Juliet, I have to go with Ais on this one. Im becoming a bigger fan of "Jacket"- only because Jack does seem really into her. If Jack can be happy, yay.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They won't even give us a week to enjoy the moment! I've decided to stop reading anything "Jate is STILL Fate" related because it makes me feel nutso (more than usual! ). I always thought that IF they ever gave us full-on canon WOO-HOO! Skate, I'd be floating on Cloud 9 for weeks! But instead, I feel all anxious because it's like everywhere I turn around people are talking about how she REALLY chose Jack and it's gonna be all about the Jate when the show starts back up. That's just...depressing to me. I can't just kick back and be glad for what Skate we did get because it's like it has a huge Hatch countdown clock ticking over it already.

Same with me! And what pissed me off, is that all pro-jate comments I have read and all explanations that I saw..I just don't agree 'cause I feel totally opositte. Kate and Sawyer was so grow to this relations, he fell for the first time in his life in love (If I remembered right Damon before EMFH confirmed that we will revealed that Sawyer have 2 people in his life about he really cared, and we all understand after the episode that this are clementine AND Kate). And Ben speech to Sawyer at the end was fantastic - smth like "If man get to lonely he will get sick" And I'm sure that Sawyer understand that he can't live with this theory "every man for himself" (I even finished a video on this theme already ). Sawyer REALLY love Kate, and I just can't imagine that writers will go to Jate, 'cause if they do, it will ruin Sawyer character He will be again Sawyer that we knew in first series 1 season. He suffered all his life, he was such closed person, and for the first time he opened his heart to someone (I mean Kate), it's just a cliffhanger for this character, and I really don't think that writers want to destroy him..

So many comments also I read that she can't end with bad boy...BUT..Am I the only one who heard - "All of us are guilty"..ALL, it means Jack TOO. All people on this island have some bad past, we still don't know top Lost secret - how Jack get his bloody tatoos. I just want to say that I can't cut - Jack is so good and perfect, and Sawyer is bad and always selfish! For me if some people think only that about this two characters, then in my opinion it's not a deep look on the show.IMHO
About the Skate relations, for me it was't quickly, they were built through all this seasons. With Jack she always want to be someone that she is not. That's why I never like Jate.. I just admit to myself, that mostly all Jate scenes end with Kate's - "I'm sorry" (in last 6 Jate scene was the same). Why she must always be sorry?! For me he never understand her, and never even tryed to make it. With Sawyer situation for me always was oposite, he always saw through her, just like she always saw through him, they on a deep level understand each others actions, and so there is no need to say always "I'm sorry".
Damon and Carlton said that she really loves Sawyer in one of their podcasts. Before the "I Do" they said that choice would definitive and physical. And people still denying that?!
I must be from another planet, but if she is SO in love with Jack, why absolutely after Jate scene in "I do" she was't thinking all time about poor Jack, if she is so in love with him. Because if person love someone and did't saw him for long time, she would thinking only about him, and totally not in a next 20 minutes going to have sex with another. There is just no logic!
She did't answer Sawyer that she loved him. But she already do it in EMFH, and Damon confirmed that this was true. And in such shows, if she was't sure about that, after 3 kisses that she gave to Sawyer, there must be some camera motion to her, with some guilt expresion on her face. But it was't, I'm just curious why? May be because she really love him?
After sex, she could leave Sawyer cage, 'cause she would truely understand that she love Jack, and she did a mistake. So WHY she did't do that??!
"I can't leave without you" thing,and so what? I would't leave my best friend either. Kate really cared about both guys. But this episode confirmed that with Sawyer it in a romantic way, and with Jack as a friend.

About 'Sawyer did't win war". First of all this Damon e-mail was to hard Jater, and it was't in public oficial podcast or magazine like TV guide or EW,second in my opinion he confirmed that nothing in a stone, and everything could happen..Josh could leave a show, Evi could leave. And from this Damon quote does't mean that Sawyer would failed.
I'm sure that there will be some future skate angst, but for me it's fantastic that Kate and Sawyer find each other now.

And btw, I don't think that Jack is a type of man who can be with Kate after what he saw, he don't blame her or smth, but I just can't see now, that he would go in a romantic way on her after that, it's just my feeling and I can't explain it.

P.S. Sorry for a long post.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock on, Savanna, my Skater/Ben fangirl sister! And don't apologize for the long post! I loooooove long posts! (Gee, nobody ever would've guessed that, right? ) Well, I love to read 'em as well as write 'em!

I think the hardest thing for me to swallow after "I Do" aired was that there was SUCH a strong backlash from the Jaters (I guess I live on Planet Naive or something... ). I know how I would've felt if they would've swapped Sawyer and Jack and things would've gone the Jex route instead of Skex. I would've been disappointed and sad but I wouldn't EVER have lashed out against the Jaters and claimed that Kate REALLY loved Sawyer, despite the evidence to the contrary. I would've wished them well and let them enjoy their moment. I guess I was expecting that in return... Now that I think about it, I really AM Queen of Planet Naive!

Here's my "She's doesn't have to say the words" picture evidence. What does that look say to you? (To me, it says "I wish I was there!" but that's besides the point... )

Snuggling with Sawyer! *dies at the thought*

Ruth, I love your play-by-play of Jack's reaction! That's awesome! You nailed every "moment," in my book!

Kaja, LOVE your pics! *dreamy sigh* Oh, he's just too gorgeous for words! I love that mischevious/fun look he has while he's horsing around with MDK (that's me being too lazy to spell his whole name, sorry... You know... Waaaaaaaaalt! )
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so agree with you Aislynn, 'cause I'm just sure that if the same things were with Jate ( sex, and even if she don't replyed to Jack "I love you"). People everywhere would say that she loved Jack, and even skaters would't denyed (or personally I 'cause I don't live in imaginary world and don't denyed or bashing things if they actually happens. ), 'cause that would be the Fact that FATE happened. lol. (though I still don't get why Jate is Fate, 'cause Jack don't believe in such things , if it was Locke and Kate, than I would agree- Late is Fate.lol.)

Skate is happened, and it's not lust..for example Sana sex and Skate sex, 2 scenes was so different in emotions. And skate was making love, it was't lust, it was filmed so romantic. And I don't see what I want to see only 'cause I'm a skater.

Love the pics, this is probably my favorite scene from "I do" (I even like scene more than sex). If it not love, than I'm from Mars
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your step by step Jack reaction process, Ruth! Haha!

Karolina, those are some of my favorite pictures of Josh! How adorable is he!?

Savanna, I promise I will read your post once I have time. I'm sure it's full of Skatey goodness.

And to pimp my own work ...

Ep. 3x04 - Every Man For Himself Icons

About 20 of them are Sawyer. The others are made up mostly of Desmond, along with Juliet and other characters.

Enjoy!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savanna- youre completely correct. The Sana scenes were like- REALLY primal, so physical, so sexually charged. The two of them are/were one in the same. I dont really think it was about the gun, I think it was about both of them wanting to feel wanted, wanting to feel something other than pain or guilt or fear.

The Skate scenes- where do I begin? It wasnt primal, it was really passionate. I feel the most sensual part of the whole thing was Sawyers arm going down her side. It was definitley emotionally charged- I really think they love each other. It was joy, and release- these emotions have been bottling up for 3/4 months. It was just wonderful. Awww Im so sad.

PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savanna, just read your post! Completely true. You really analyzed the scenes!

Ruth, also totally agree with your post about the Sana and Skate sex scenes. For me, what distinguished the Skate love-making from Sana screwing is that when Kate first kissed Sawyer he asks "What was that for you?" and lets Kate lead the way. When Ana kisses Sawyer, he looks confused for a minute, but then they completely start "mauling" each other (for lack of a better word).

Anywho...
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC, I LOOOOOOOOOVE your icons! I'd give you specific numbers of which are my favorites but... I'd have to name them ALL!

*envies PC's mad graphics skillz* I love how they're such a cool mix of humor and seriousness! Awesome work!

And strangely enough, my best friend and I say "anywho" all the time!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
PC, I LOOOOOOOOOVE your icons! I'd give you specific numbers of which are my favorites but... I'd have to name them ALL!

*envies PC's mad graphics skillz* I love how they're such a cool mix of humor and seriousness! Awesome work!

And strangely enough, my best friend and I say "anywho" all the time!

Aww, Aislynn, you always make me feel so good inside! I'm really, really glad you like them. I know you're not using your LJ for now, but you can always snag them if you want. I wanted to share my Sawyer and Desmond love with the world!

And I like "anywho" ... it's different from the overused "anyway" and "anyhow."
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that I make any sense with my looong post girls

Anyway, I just was on L-F and there was a new podcast for "I do", and definitive information about the choice ( 'cause some people still think that it's Jack )

From Damon and Carlton, best Podcast ever for skaters in my opinion

Quote:
CC: But let's talk about Kate hooking up with Sawyer, just for a segue.

Damon: Sure, I'd love to.

CC: I mean, I know you want to talk about Taye Diggs, but, what do you think? Was this actually the definitive choice?

DL: I- You know, people keep asking me that and it's...I don't-

CC: Was this the definitive choice?

DL: How- How much clearer-

CC: Was this choice...definitive?

DL: How much clearer could you be about her choice? I mean, who's watching it and going, 'I'm not sure that she picked Sawyer, I think maybe she went with Jack there.' She's had sex with him.

CC: And yet- And yet people actually do, you know, I think certain people maybe just don't value the act of sex as being that important.

DL: *stunned laughter* I don't- I don't even know how I could possibly respond to that in any PG-13 sort of fashion.

*more chuckles from CC*

DL: But...I will say that when you are curled up naked on someone's chest, as I have been on Carlton's on several- on several occasions...

CC: I knew that was coming.

DL: You...You've made your choice.

CC: Well. And I'm- I thank you for that. I appreciate it. I appreciate your commitment to me.

DL: But I think it will be interesting to see sorta where Sate and- Kate and Sawyer go next -

CC: Satan?

DL: Sate and Kawyer?

CC: Wow!

DL: Wow.

CC: Satan. When is Satan coming into the show?

DL: They call them Skate. Kate and Sawyer. And then-

CC: Right.

DL: And then the other ones are... um Skack? No. What is Sack? Sawyer and Jack?

Chris: The Jaters and the Skaters.

DL: The Jaters and the Skaters.

CC: Thank you Chris.

Yeahhh, she is so in love with Jack after that. lol

Even producers see that it is Sawyer And that the choice was clear ..

I don't worry anymore, it's confirmed from official podcast, and it's totally what I was thinking after the episode about the choice, and I'm glad that I was't wrong and alone with that

Hugs skaters !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 45 of 53

Jump to: