Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SurReality TV: The Challenge (feat. assorted LVIers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...who's Will Kemp...? *hides under a rock to avoid the onslaught of WTFSERIOUSLY!?!s she's about to receive in response*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Kemp- Im right there with you Ais.

Oh no problem- this is what happens when youre unemployed, single and waiting for the piece of furniture your refinishing to dry.

Ais you wanna take the Will Kemp question?

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Kemp 101, the quick version, since I'm spamming up the thread:

He's an actor and a dancer and I personally fell in lurve with him in Van Helsing, where he played Anna's (doomed) brother, Velkan. Yeah, so he eventually turned into a hairy, slobbering, homicidal werewolf but hey, it wasn't his fault! And those non-hairy, non-slobbering, non-homicidal moments were niiiiiiiiiice, IMO...

Photographic proof (thumbnail size so not to make this post any bigger, clicky to see full size ):

*sigh*

More info, if you're interested.

Last edited by Aislynn on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oohhhh yum!

....yeah ON topic, um...

right.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah ok, I read over the voting thing, and Ive never really "gotten" it, so I need advice...

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Ruth, you're on the blue team, and the blue team lost this particular challenge. SO. You (and your fellow teammates) have to choose someone from your team to kick out of the game. They won't be in the fic any longer, because you're voting them out (kind of like on Survivor when the castaways vote someone off each episode). The red team won, so WE have to vote for someone on our team to sit out the next challenge so that it will be 7 players on each team for the next game. The person the red team chooses will still be in the fic, but will not compete in the next game--they'll be an official Red Team cheerleader for that particular game, if you will So, your job as a Blue Team member is to boot one of your fellow members out of the game/fic.

The ALLIANCES are to kind of save your own butt. If you decide you want to create an alliance with someone, so that you're both (or, hey, if you want...pick a FEW people) voting the same way every time. This makes it so that it's less likely that YOU will get voted off.

If you choose to make an alliance with someone, discuss it with that person and if they agree to it, both (or all) of you need to PM me that you're in an alliance so that I will know to write it in. The LVIers can discuss this sort of thing freely, but seeing as how the Losties are fictional characters ENTIRELY, if you choose to ally with one or some of them, let me know that as well, and I will have their vote match yours, as opposed to choosing their vote randomly out of a hat. The less people you ally with, the slimmer your chance of staying in the game, but the more likely you don't get "screwed" in that someone that you've built an alliance with will ALSO be allied with someone ELSE behind your back. HOWEVER...the more people you ally with, the less people will trust you and stick to your alliance.

It sounds a lot more complex than really it is, the whole alliance thing, but it CAN be very useful in sticking around longer--safety in numbers and all that jazz.

Every time I post a CHALLENGE, there will be a vote. The winning team will vote someone to sit out, while the losing team votes someone out of the fic entirely, and that rule will remain until half of the people in the fic are gone, and then I will post a new "rules" thing on how it will go on from there.

...did I cover it all...? Let me know if you (you, PLURAL, not just Ruth ) need anything clarified further and I will reply ASAP.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:

LMAO my hair-do is so weird. ...Does my shirt say "Karate Chop"?

Way better than Mr Bean though.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Does my shirt say "Karate Chop"?

Holy cow, I never noticed that! I think it actually does! And that kid looks familiar to me, too, but I can't place his face...

I have gotten ALMOST all the votes. I'm still waiting on three people. Thanks so much to those of you who sent your votes, and I can START to write something, based on what you guys have sent. When I get the last three votes, I'll finish.

PS, I know Warren's going to be MIA (I'm sending him "critical" updates, currently) because I know he's like, SUPER busy...but where's Paul...?
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been wondering on Paul too. Hey Marcus, if you would prefer someone else, thats cool, I just dont know a lot of "young" stars so...hes Trevor Morgan, hes been in various movies like Mean Creek and Jurassic Park 3 lol.

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
hes been in various movies like Mean Creek

!!! Oooohhkaaaayyy. NOW I know why he looks familiar. That was really gonna start to bug me
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistojen wrote:
...but where's Paul...?

The last I heard about Paul, he was in the process of moving. Always a fun thing to do... Hopefully he'll be back with us soon!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, ACK, that's the worst. I hate moving...SUCH a pain in the butt! I hope he can get that over with pretty soon. I hate hate HATE moving.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A/N: New piece, Red Team-centric. Next piece, Blue--but I need your votes and alliances in so it will be accurrate.

“You guys killed out there!” Jen gushes at Warren and Aislynn as they ease themselves into the hot tub. “I mean, really kicked ass!”

Aislynn shakes her head and smiles. “Seriously, that was all Warren.”

“And this water feels so good on my back right now, because of it,” Warren replies with a laugh.

Claire stops, turning her head to the sound of a “pssst!” before she walks out to the swimming pool.

“Claire,” Charlie says, motioning for her to come closer.

Raising her eyebrows, Claire starts toward him. “What?”

As he drapes an arm around Claire and pulls her closer so that she can hear, Charlie lowers his voice. “Who are you voting to sit out?”

Claire looks at him strangely. “I don’t know...hadn’t thought about it,” she replies. “We just got back, Charlie...can’t I take a swim?”

“I just think we need to stick together,” Charlie says, “you know, vote the same...maybe we’ll stick around longer?”

Claire shrugs. “Whatever you want, Charlie,” she says, “who do you want to sit the game out?”

“Nikki,” he replies promptly.

“Why?” Claire asks, “she did pretty well. In fact, Charlie, if I remember correctly, it was you that forfeited...”

“I know she bloody did well,” Charlie says, “but I can’t stand her!”

“Well, sitting her out of a game doesn’t mean you won’t have to put up with her, you know,” Claire retorts, unsure really of why she’s being defensive of Nikki. Rightfully, she thinks that she should be sitting out, as she performed the poorest in today’s challenge, having caused her and Sawyer’s disqualification. “Shouldn’t I sit it out? Being as I’m the weakest link?” she suggests.

Charlie stares at her. “Do you want to go home? They’ll see that you’re the weakest link if you point it out!”

Claire shrugs. “Of course I don’t want to go home,” she says. She pulls away from him slightly and shifts her weight from one foot to the other. “But I don’t want our team to lose just because I’m playing, either.”

“We won’t. We have Aislynn and Warren!” he asserts, “did you see?! What a powerhouse, that guy!”

Claire shrugs again. “I’ll vote whatever you vote, Charlie,” she says, starting away from him and back toward the pool, “just tell me what to do,” she adds as an afterthought, over her shoulder, as she disappears outside.

Paul and Jack make their way back into their hut to change into their swim trunks. When they get there, Sawyer is sitting on his bed, reading a book.

“That was really close,” Jack says to Paul, “really close.”

“Yeah,” Paul replies with a sigh, “but not close enough. I’m really sorry.”

Jack smiles and shrugs at him. “It’s no big thing, you got further than any of us did...you guys did a really great job.”

“Seen Ais?”

Jack and Paul look back at Sawyer.

“What?” Jack asks.

“Aislynn,” Sawyer says again. “You know, tall, pretty brunette...beat all y’all losers today? You seen her?”

As Jack turns his back on Sawyer and begins to rifle through his luggage for a swim suit, Paul rolls his eyes at the bash on his team. “She’s in the hot tub with Warren,” he says.

“Warren?” Sawyer asks, raising an eyebrow.

“You know, tall guy, curly-ish brown hair...beat all us losers today?” Paul replies sarcastically.

“I know who you mean,” Sawyer spits. “What’s she doing in the hot tub with him?”

Jack looks over at Sawyer again, slightly surprised. “Why?” he asks, “that a problem?”

“Ain’t no problem,” Sawyer snaps, “just wonderin’. Can’t a guy be curious, Doc?” He closes his book and stands, furrowing his brow.

Jack grins and shrugs, looking away again.

“Just...never mind,” Sawyer says and storms out of the hut.

Paul and Jack exchange looks of amusement and then turn their backs on one another to change.

“Cannon ball!” Marcus and Colin shout together and simultaneously leap from the edge of the pool into the water, creating a large splash that soaks Steph as she lays out on a towel to tan. Some of the splash, too, douses Claire as she walks by.

“Geez!” Steph cries out, jumping up from the shock of the cold.

Claire shakes her head and grins, pushing wet tendrils of hair off her face before setting down her now damp towel, well out of the way of being further soaked.

Marcus breaks the surface of the water first.

“Jerk!” Steph calls out amiably, rolling her eyes and nodding down at her sodden self.

Colin comes up next.

“She’s mad,” Marcus laughs, pointing at Steph.

Colin grins and shrugs. “You should just get in the water and then you wouldn’t have to worry about it.”

“If I wanted to get wet,” Steph says, “I would have.”

“Oh, quit whining,” Claire jokes, winking at Steph. “It’s so hot out...come in with me–I don’t want to be the only girl in the pool...”

“You won’t have to be,” Ruth says as she runs past and dives into the pool gracefully.

Steph laughs. “See? You won’t have to be,” she points out.

Kate, Sun, and Nikki look over at the door of their hut as it slams shut. Kate sits up. “Sawyer, what...?”

“Where’s Aislynn?” he asks.

“In the hot tub,” Nikki replies, sitting up, too. “Don’t know why...I mean, it’s so hot outside already...”

Sawyer pays her no attention. “Have you seen her, Freckles?” he asks.

“Yeah, Sawyer,” Kate laughs, “she’s in the hot tub.”

“By herself?” Sawyer asks, hoping that Paul and Jack were messing with him.

“I don’t know,” Kate spits, “go away, we’re napping.”

Sun sits up as Nikki and Kate both lay back down, closing their eyes. “I believe she’s with Warren and Jen,” she says, “he was complaining that his back hurt and I heard Jen suggest to him that he try the hot tub...then she and Aislynn decided to join him. Why? Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, Sun,” Sawyer replies, expression and demeanor softening when he hears that Jen is in the hot tub, too, and it isn’t just Aislynn and Warren. “Everything’s fine...just looking for her is all. Thanks,” he adds, and leaves the hut.

“What’s he want with her?” Kate asks.

“I think he likes her,” Nikki speaks up. “They talked by themselves all night last night and Ais came to bed really late.”

Kate sits back up and stares at Nikki. “Say that again?”

“Oh,” Nikki says, looking over at Kate. “I’m sorry, I thought you heard me. I said–”

“I heard what you said,” Kate snaps, turning and flopping herself harshly down on the bed, her back to Nikki. “Never mind.”

“All right,” Jen says, stretching, “I need food.”

Aislynn smiles. “Can you get me something to drink? I’m gonna stay here longer, I think.”

“Oh, me too!” Warren exclaims as Jen get out of the hot tub and wraps herself in a towel.

She laughs, rolling her eyes amiably. “Oh, what, like I’m your own personal slave because you won the game today, or something?” she asks with a grin, “Absolutely, your majesties,” she adds with a curtsey and heads into the kitchen behind Steph, retreating from Aislynn’s giggles.

“Hey, Steph, you got a second?” she asks when they’re out of earshot of anyone.

Steph turns. “Sure,” she says, “what’s up?”

“I know we’re not on the same team or anything,” Jen says, “but maybe we can form, um, an alliance? Like, help each other get to stay in the game longer?”

A grin spreads over Steph’s lips. “Yeah, okay.”

“Cool,” Jen says, “who are you voting out? Y’know, tomorrow,” she says casually.

Steph shrugs. “Dunno yet.”

Jen nods and decides to tread slowly, since their alliance is brand new. “Are you going for a weak link, or...like, a strong link, or...?” she asks, letting the sentence dangle.

Again, Steph just shrugs. “I’m not sure. I’m still thinking. Why? Who are you voting out?”

“Dunno yet, either,” she says, although, truthfully, she’s leaning toward Claire.

“Well,” Steph says, “I’m gonna go change, so...”

“Yeah, okay,” Jen replies quickly, “hey–drinkin’ tonight with me?” she offers, “I plan on getting a game together.”

“I can’t sleep,” Nikki says. “Anyone want anything to eat or drink?”

Kate groans at her and furrows her brow, eyes still closed.

“No, thank you, Nikki,” Sun says absently, yawning.

Shrugging, Nikki gets out of bed and heads toward the kitchen.

Charlie walks back into the kitchen and out to the pool, looking for Claire. He sees that she’s still in the swimming pool and shrugs. He doesn’t need to ask her, he supposes, after all. Heading back into the kitchen, he spies Jen squatting in front of the open refrigerator, rifling through the bottom drawers for sandwich stuff.

“Jen, right?” he asks, only pretty sure that that’s her name.

Jen grabs the ham and some cheese and stands, shutting the door and looking over her shoulder at Charlie. She smiles. “Yeah.”

“I’ve had this idea,” he says, “d’you have a second?”

“Sure,” Jen replies, walking past him and setting her sandwich stuff down on the counter. “What’s the idea?” She looks up at him again.

Charlie walks over and stops when he’s standing right beside her. Jen looks up at him, confused, and slightly uncomfortable at his close proximity.

“Claire and I were talking...” he says, lowering his voice and bending down just slightly to be face to face with her, “and we’re going to really stick together in this game. Help each other out,” he says, “vote together,” he adds suggestively.

Jen just blinks at him. “Well...good for you, Charlie,” she replies, still confused.

“I like you, Jen,” Charlie continues, ignoring her, “I get a good vibe from you.”

“Um,” Jen says slowly, “okay...”

Charlie sighs. “I’m asking if you want to join us, love,” he says in an annoyed deadpan.

“Oh!” Jen exclaims. She smiles and looks away from him, considering it. “Um, okay, can I think about it?” she asks.

This time, Charlie smiles back. “Sure,” he replies, “take your time.”

“When do you need to know?” she asks. Jen already has an alliance in mind, and she wants to see how that one pans out, first. That, and she’s already made an alliance with Steph. She thinks perhaps it would be best to actually think this through before answering Charlie.

“Just before tomorrow morning, I suppose,” Charlie replies, stepping away slightly and bringing his voice back to normal volume. “For the vote, and all.”

“Right,” Jen says, nodding. “Gotcha. Oh, hey, can you do me a favor and take these to Warren and Aislynn, in the hot tub? I think I’m gonna go read for a little bit. Mull it over, and all that jazz,” she says, gesturing toward two cans of soda. “Can you and Claire, like, meet me later and we’ll all talk it over a little more officially?”

Charlie nods, taking the two sodas. “Which ones are they again? The ones that won for our team today, right?”

“Yeah, thanks,” Jen says. “I’ll come find you guys after dinner or something, all right?”

“Definitely. Really think about it,” Charlie says and smiles.

“I will,” she assures him and he turns to leave.

Nikki stands in the open entry way from the living room to the kitchen and watches Charlie leave Jen to make her sandwich, having heard every word.

“Oh, we’re going to play dirty, then, are we?” she whispers to herself. “I can play dirty.”

Sawyer around the Community Room hut and stalks around the corner slowly, looking around. Sure enough, Aislynn is in the hot tub with Warren. Only, Jen–whoever she is–is gone. The VH1 Has-Been is handing them each a can of soda and then he turns away to take off his shirt and jumps into the pool between Claire and another pretty blonde–the one that nearly won today’s Challenge, causing them both to shriek with surprise.

Staying back and slightly out of sight, Sawyer decides to observe for a moment. He watches as the bed-stealing Kiddie Corral Captain climbs out of the pool and wraps a towel around his waist, holding up a finger to the other little runt who was paired with Kate today, communicating from the distance between them that he will be right back. He disappears into the kitchen.

The southern man watches Warren and Aislynn hug and share a high-five before Warren gets out of the hot tub, leaving Aislynn alone. Sawyer’s eyes focus on her as she closes her own and sinks deeper into the hot water, relaxing.

Has-Been is chatting up the two blonde girls, not paying a lick of attention. It’s got to be right now, Sawyer thinks, because he doesn’t know when else he might get Aislynn’s undivided attention. He comes out of his hiding and walks toward the hot tub quietly, sitting down on the edge of it when he reaches it.

Aislynn, momentarily relaxed, suddenly feels like she’s being watched and her eyes snap open to see Sawyer. She sits up quickly.

“Hey,” he says, grinning.

“Hi...” she replies, looking at him a little suspiciously. “How long have you been there?”

“Not long,” he says, shrugging. “Can I talk to you privately?” he asks, sounding, even to himself, a little too sophisticated to be true. “Like, right now?”

“Sure,” Aislynn says with a smile, relaxing, although slightly suspicious, still, of his polite demeanor. “What’s on your mind?”

“I was thinking...”

“Um, hey,” Nikki calls out as Marcus walks into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator door. “Hi, uh, can I talk to you for a second...?”

“Marcus,” he says, turning to her, raising his eyebrows. “What’s up?”

“People are talking,” she says.

“Well, people tend to do that,” Marcus replies sarcastically.

“I mean about the game,” she says, crossing her arms over her chest. “I heard Charlie talking to Jen a few minutes ago in here...they’re getting together with Claire...and I hear that they’re going to make you sit out the next game,” she lies.

Marcus raises his eyebrows. “Me?!” he shouts, “Jen’s the one who screwed us up!”

Widening her eyes and shrugging, Nikki replies, “it’s just what I heard.”

“So why are you telling me?” Marcus asks, furrowing his brow.

“Well,” Nikki says, “I was thinking that if they’re all going to team up on you like that...maybe you should find someone to team up with you against one of them. Maybe you can team up with me,” she offers, “and we can sit one of them out of the next game. They’re all good candidates...Jen screwed you...Charlie screwed me, and Claire...well, she was the first to go, wasn’t she?” Nikki suppresses the urge to grin at her own cleverness. “I just thought maybe you and I could create an alliance or something. Safety in numbers. What’d’you think?”

Marcus pauses, mulling it over for a second and nods. “Yeah. I’m not going anywhere if I can help it. We’ll talk later,” he says, dismissing her. He came in here because he wanted a drink, after all, and she’s just making him stay out of the pool longer, and that, of course, is going to make the water feel that much colder when he gets back in.

“Okay,” Nikki says, nodding, with a smile. “Talk to you later.”

Marcus nods and grabs a can of soda out of the fridge, then walks back out of the kitchen and onto the patio again.

“See?” Nikki asks no one in particular, “I can play, too.”

“You want me to trust you?” Aislynn asks, “that, what, you’ll protect me if I protect you?”

“Pretty much, yeah,” Sawyer replies. “The longer we stick around, the better we get to know one another,” he adds suggestively.

Aislynn blushes and nods. “Okay, Sawyer,” she says slowly, “who do you want to sit the next game out?”

Sawyer looks around a little and sees that the situation in the pool is pretty much the same, except that the second kid has come back and the two of them are splashing around at the deep end of the pool. Jack and Blue Team Head Hoss have gotten in the pool and are racing each other as they swim laps lengthwise across the pool. Has-Been is still flirting with the Blue Team girl and Missy Claire. Sawyer nods in Charlie’s direction. “Him.”

“Charlie?” Aislynn whispers, “but he did really well...”

“He gave up,” Sawyer points out. “Take it or leave it,” he adds.

Aislynn pauses. She doesn’t want to vote Charlie. “Can I think about it?” she asks.

Raising an eyebrow, Sawyer stands up. “Leave it?” he asks.

“Just...for a little bit, so I can think?” she offers.

A short pause falls between them.

“All right. Just for now. I’ll talk to you again later, Sticks,” he says, “but next time, I need to know for sure.”

Aislynn nods. “Okay,” she says. “After dinner or something.”

“Fine,” he says, starting away. “Have fun,” he adds as an afterthought.

“Thanks,” Aislynn sighs, sinking back down into the water again, “I will.”

Jen peeks her head into the guys’ hut and spies Locke, napping in the bed beside where Warren is just about to do the same. “Hey!” she hisses, poking her head in.

Warren looks up. “What?”

“Come here,” she says.

Sighing, Warren sits back up and walks over to her. “What?” he repeats.

“I’m going to talk to Aislynn,” Jen says, “but I want to know if you two want to join an alliance with me. Make sure that we stay here longer.”

“I’ll think about it,” Warren says, “I’m gonna take a nap. Talk to Aislynn and let me know what she says.”

“Okay,” Jen says, a little defeated. She’d been hoping for an enthusiastic agreement. No matter. She’ll talk to Aislynn and check it out further, and if they join her, then cool. If they don’t, she’ll go with Charlie and Claire.

Actually, if they do, maybe she’ll still join Charlie and Claire...and maybe she’ll get them all to agree to the same thing. That’ll really be a powerhouse alliance!

“Well,” Jen says, “have a nice nap.”

“Thanks,” Warren replies and turns from her to go back to bed as Jen disappears from the doorway and makes her way to her own sleeping quarters.

A few hours later, Jen is still reading her book when Aislynn walks into the room to change out of her bathing suit. Jen looks up, grinning, and taking out her iPod ear bugs. “Hey, girl,” she says with a smile.

“Hi,” Aislynn replies. She seems distracted, but Jen barely notices.

“Hey, I wanted to ask you a question,” Jen says as Aislynn dries her hair with her towel.

“Shoot,” Aislynn replies, looking over at her roommate.

Jen pauses for a second. “I think that you, Warren, and I should team up and vote together. Maybe if we stick together, we’ll make it longer in the game.”

“Did you talk to Warren?” Aislynn asks, looking even more distracted, and torn, maybe?

Jen raises her eyebrows a little. “He was getting ready to take a nap and said I should talk to you first, and then for us to let him know.”

“Oh,” Aislynn says. “Well, I don’t know, I mean...” she pauses. Maybe she’ll keep her alliance to Sawyer a secret, since Jen doesn’t like him much. “Um, you know, okay...that sounds good to me. We’ll talk to Warren later,” she agrees.

“Cool,” Jen says, looking back down at her book. “I’ll let you change,” she adds, rolling over onto her stomach and facing the headboard, and putting her ear bugs back in, so Aislynn can have some privacy.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*takes deep breath*

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

That "squee" would actually go on for a lot longer if I didn't mind stretching everybody's screens all outta whack. But, considerate gal that I am, I showed some restraint.

Sawyer's jealous over somebody in the hot tub with ME?????

*does really dorky but totally sincere happy dance*

And he called me pretty????

*bounces off ceilings and walls, bounds up onto the roof, jumps off, lands safely, continues bouncing*

Whew, no need to do my cardio today, I'm good!

To sum up:

I loved it! I actually loved all of it, not just the Sawyer parts. But you gotta know I'm loving them the most!

*more squeeing*
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh, forgot to add that I'm really enjoying Nikki in this, BTW! She's SO clueless, even when she's trying to be devious! I'm going to totally think of your version of Nikki every time we see her in the show from now on!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 4 of 34

Jump to: