Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x11 - Enter 77 Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the cat was alright in the end!

Woah Becca! You really didn't like this ep???
I thought it was great, I really enjoyed this weeks and last weeks a lot more than previous eps!
I know what you mean about the ping pong game but I still thought this ep was pretty darn good!
I don't usually like Sayid flashbacks but I actually really enjoyed this one. And it was connected!
And a lot happened - they found patchy, Sayid got shot, Mrs Klugh was killed, we know the Others aren't Dharma they're th hostiles, that there was some kind of war, etc, etc.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I just think that nothing seemed to happen.
It was just Locke and Sayid two of the characters I find totally boring.
And yes stuff was found out but in a boring way.
Like they just sat in that little hut thing for the first half an hour.

Like I said, the episode I have hated the most in season 3.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never really liked sayid and locke to begin with but i really like them now and i think that in the next few episodes there is gonna be a locke/sayid war going on because of what locke did
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charmed_charlie wrote:
i think that in the next few episodes there is gonna be a locke/sayid war going on because of what locke did

Hopefully not. It's a stupid thing to argue over and it'd only show weakness to the eye patch man.
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Showing weakness to the others is an ongoing occurance for the Losties, though. Look at Ben and the Locke/Jack fiasco. It's over done. I think they should avoid the fighting, but I'm sure they wont. I liked this episode because of eye patch guy. I've been dying to know who he is, and what do you know, another war vet. lol.

I think he is Sayid's archnemesis. lol. That's just cool to think about.

http://www.youtube.com/10thkingdomfanatic
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca - I can't believe you didn't like it?! You mean, you didn't find the whole ''He is one of them.'' scene exciting? And the computer with the ''If there has been a blahblahblah enter 77'' didn't make you go OOOOOHHHHH? Thats weird. I thought you would've liked this ep. Oh well, next weeks one should intrest you

Also, just a question I thought i'd ask: do you think that the farm house exploding is the only thing that entering 77 did? Or did it send a message/warning to someone/somewhere?

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:

Also, just a question I thought i'd ask: do you think that the farm house exploding is the only thing that entering 77 did? Or did it send a message/warning to someone/somewhere?

Locke went up to Patchy before anything happened, smiling and said, "I know why you didn't want me to play that game! It was because-" BAM!!!!!!! Total shock from Locke. Of course there's more to the button than just blowing the place up. Who knows, maybe the button had nothing to do with the explosion. It definitely wasn't what Locke intended to happen, and we never saw what happened once he pressed the button. Didn't he push it during the day and it was nighttime by the time it exploded?

sig by IslandofMystery
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Becca - I can't believe you didn't like it?! You mean, you didn't find the whole ''He is one of them.'' scene exciting? And the computer with the ''If there has been a blahblahblah enter 77'' didn't make you go OOOOOHHHHH? Thats weird. I thought you would've liked this ep. Oh well, next weeks one should intrest you

Nope I didn't find any of it remotely interesting
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really enjoyed this episode. Ok, it had some weak points... the flashback didn't contribute much to any development in Sayid's character. The writers should finally notice that we all know now that Sayid has once been a sort-of-bad-guy and that he's still suffering from his past deeds. Yes, believe me, dear writers, we all know it and now please come up with something new for Sayid! (Still love Sayid though! *hugs Sayid*)

As for Locke: Well, he was indeed behaving out of character in this episode, but I still like him. I mean, after all that he's been through in his life (and the worst part -- the wheelchair thing -- is yet to come) it's kinda understandable that he wants to stay on the island who (at least that's what he believes) has given him the ability to walk back again. I think it's a good theory that he might be sabotaging the rest of the Losties so that they have to stay on the island. Not a nice thing to do, but... well, dunno, I just can't hate him. It is true that the writers are really messing with his character a lot, but if you ask me, he's still one of the most complex and most interesting characters of the whole series.

Another thing: I love Hurley! I just love him! He's such a saint!! I loved the moment when he tried to put Sawyer at ease... he'll never give up on trying to build up a friendship with Rednack-Man.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I pretty much agree with you on all that Karolina!

I know what you are saying about Sayid's flashbacks. Although I really did enjoy this one. But I think that they can't really go any furthur with it like you said. It would just become far too tedious!

I totally agree with you about Locke. Whatever he does now, we can't hate him. He is still that great character, even if he acts a little out of that character sometimes.

And I totally love Hurley!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KiraMarie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think their problem with flashbacks is exactly the reason they are introducing new characters. Because, apparently, they can't come up with more weird things for these characters pasts. Like Hurley, his episode was once again all about the money, and absolutely no surprises, unless you consider finding out why he started eating a lot is a surprise. This episode was the same thing. They talked about the same thing they always talk about with Sayid. War and torture. mmmk. That's cool, but they could have at least thrown in some new stuff.

I liked the episode, but the flashbacks are getting so crappy. That's why I can't wait for tomorrow. There is still so much we dont know about Claire, I can't wait to find out more.

http://www.youtube.com/10thkingdomfanatic
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiraMarie wrote:
I liked the episode, but the flashbacks are getting so crappy. That's why I can't wait for tomorrow. There is still so much we dont know about Claire, I can't wait to find out more.

Took the words straight out of my mouth. THEIF!

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe

I can't wait either! Poor Claire's only had one flashback, waaaaaaaay back in Season 1!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Raised By Another was a FANTASTIC episode. It's what got me hooked on Lost. And Maternity Leave was also, very good. I hope tonights one is good, not like other let downs.

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree they were both good eps.

I'm sure tonights will be. I have every faith in LOST!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: