Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raving Sawyerettes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the TV show 'Highlander'? Adrien Paul, the guy who played Duncan MacLoed? Mmmm...sexy man...
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah lol- he was sexy. I actually lived in Scotland....raw....

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way! I want to go there and see some of the historical sights one day. Maybe if my husband hits the lottery like he's always counting on, then I could. And then when we're done in Scotland, we could fly over the rainbow and see the purple cows as they graze through the cloudy meadow (I hope he reads this)LOL.

For real...I'm going to go there one day. I would love to see all of the UK, it' so rich in culture. I would also like to go down to Costa Rica on one of the bird watching expeditions. They have so many different types of parrots down there...not to mention cabana boys as far as the eye can see .LOL.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ladies...lovers of Sawyer...Raving Sawyerettes...I couldn't resist, he looks too good...and I wish that was my arm pulling him into the other room. If that were the case, then over the rainbow with the purple cows and cloudly meadows is real-lol A woman can dream...then she wakes up and is faced with the realistic decisions she made... like I would ever have a chance in hell with a guy like him. HA!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gasp* KC isn't drooling over Sawyer??? I've never heard of such! *thud*

It's pretty amazing how different people's tastes can run, isn't it? I, for one, can hardly imagine a more gorgeous looking male specimen than dear Mr. Sawyer, even allowing for the horrendous thing this hair turns into when it gets one-length and waaaaay too long. I don't care that his stubble occasionally turns:

1) surprisingly dark
2) unusually blonde
3) interestingly tri-colored

Doesn't bother me a bit. And I've never been one for blonde guys myself but I made a big ol' exception when I put my glasses on and got my first real good look at Josh Holloway (okay, so it was Ep 8 of the first season, what can I say? I hate wearing my glasses! ).

BTW, I consulted the Original Raving Sawyerette (who also answers to the name of "Mom" ) after TLC and asked her if her opinion of Sawyer had changed after all he'd done. Her reply (as verbatim as I can recall... ) was:

"You know that scene near the end when he came out carrying the shotgun and announced there was a new sheriff in town? If I would've been there, I would've held up my hand and said, 'I'm with you, Sheriff!'"

Anyway, the point being we don't all like the same type and that's cool. I can think of one particular Lost actor that just does NOT do it for me, yet he has fangirls out the wazoo -- ew, that's unpleasant imagery, huh? -- yet I completely respect that they find him utterly attractive, even though I can't see a bit of it.

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations, that's the name of the game!

Okay, so actually that's a quote from Classic Star Trek and I just revealed how much of a nerdgirl I really am...

And I still *heart* KC, despite the fact that she's blind to my sweet Southern boy's charms...

~Aislynn

And accents RULE! Spike? Duncan MacLoed? Whoo boy... *fans self*

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan4Lost wrote:

*girly shriek*

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A & F4L youre SOO funny!!!!

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm married , so I just want to stare at him for like, an hour or so...maybe sketch him...not sure about Aislynn-LOL.

This is what happens to a woman when she's been married to the same guy for four years...you eye tends to wander. It's okay as long as you don't act upon it.

Hubby still gets jealous.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL good for you F4L- some people get SO boring when they are married (my best friend in the world is living with a guy and Im so single its ridiculous).

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want my husband? You can have him!-LOL

By the way, he's really possessive, he snores, he leaves water all over the sink, he gambles, he eats a lot of garlic and reeks all the time, oh did I mention he snores - really loud, and he has daddy issues of his own-lol.

On the good hand (because I am trying to sell this-lol) he cooks, he cleans, he gives backrubs really good, and he's broken in already by me.

so, do you want him? Huh, huh? He's free...oh, come on, he gives great backrubs.

J/K
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like this is getting a bit off topic ... Just kidding. Fan4Lost, you really make your hubby sound like an item up for bid on Ebay! Going once, going twice ... lol. Anyway, just wanted to thank you for that Sawyer picture from TLC. Now if only it were less blurry and there somehow existed these special eyeglasses that would make that damn towel disappear just by staring at it really hard...

And, is it just me or this early, early Season 1 (think Pilot and Tabula Rasa) Sawyer look much younger?? I kind of found him just a bit more attractive then, but there's definitely not a single thing wrong with any season (or day in Lost time) of Sawyer.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoCynic wrote:
And, is it just me or this early, early Season 1 (think Pilot and Tabula Rasa) Sawyer look much younger?? I kind of found him just a bit more attractive then, but there's definitely not a single thing wrong with any season (or day in Lost time) of Sawyer.

I think it was because his hair was so much shorter and he was pretty much clean-shaven at the start. Just gave him a bit more of a baby-face or something. Awwwwww...

I'm just glad he's older than me. It gives me the "ickys" to realize that I'm drooling over some guy who was in diapers when I was in school!

I mean school as in...1st grade, of course...

*goes back to stare at pic of Sawyer in the towel for another hour or two*

You know, it's not fair... We've already had the "Jack walks in on Kate in the shower" scene. Where's the "Kate walks in on Sawyer in the shower" scene? I mean, good grief, the only one who's been in the shower with Sawyer so far is Jack!

You know, I think I just saw a vid about that, now that I think about it...
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack and Sawyer in the shower...that was pre-Locke. LOL

I'm only kidding PsychoCynic...I speak like any married woman. Marriage is tough.

As for Sawyer in a towell...just close your eyes, and think real hard...that towell will fly right off WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I get too mouthy about hubby...just tell me. I have issues and I don't mean to bring them to the forum except to give people a good laugh...And to warn them...j/k.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan4Lost wrote:
As for Sawyer in a towell...just close your eyes, and think real hard...that towell will fly right off WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*concentrating...concentrating...concentrating...*

WOW-O-WOWEE!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 3 of 53

Jump to: