Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"all that i am" by Belxf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, everyone! Reading these comments really makes my day!

Karolina: I'm so glad you liked the vid!!
I do have a few ideas for some HP vids, but some of them i want to wait for the 6th movie to be released, and others i hope i'll make soon!! And what about you??

_bel_
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this was extraordinary. The vid screamed Jate so vividly, it was beautiful...the fast clips going slow, were so creative and lovely. This vid is like holy, it's so wonderful! Really nice work.

donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't usually watch Jate vids but I can't stop watching this one.Absolutely fantastic.
Any chance of you making a new SKate one to restore the balance?
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

Do you have any idea how AMAZING this is?!!!! You captured the song perfectly with the images and mood of the vid. great job.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:
Karolina: I'm so glad you liked the vid!!
I do have a few ideas for some HP vids, but some of them i want to wait for the 6th movie to be released, and others i hope i'll make soon!! And what about you??

I was working on a Marauders vid, but Vegas destroyed the project *cries*
I will try to re-do it because it's one of those vids I really, really wanted to make but it'll take me some time. Apart from that though, I'm also waiting for the sixth movie. I'm hoping for lots and lots of footage with Snape and Draco Ohhhhh, that movie will be heart-breaking!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

A Marauders vid?? That sounds awesome!! I hope you're able to finish it!!
Yeah, I'm really hoping to get some good Snape, and Draco footage! And Ron and Hermione, of course!! Oh, and Voldemort!! Yeah, I guess I just want the entire movie
But I don't think I'll be able to wait, I'm already searching for a movie that has some good young Voldemort scenes!!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

first off Bel im soooooooo sorry i have not watched this till now. Second..HOLY CRAP! That was seriously amazing!!! Stop go editing is my favorite type of editing so i was having a glee fest with the head movements in the first part, then wham bamb, just so much amamzing editing through out the video. Not just that, the lyric use was amazing as well. I just loved it soo much!!! Is there a dl link???
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Trey!! I'm so glad you liked it!!! I had never used that kind of editing before, and i really loved it. I'm really happy to know you thought the lyric use was good as well!
There's a zshare link... if it doesn't work for you, feel free to ask me for another one
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have loved this song for sooooo long but I could never figure out what to do with it visually... until now! Controlling the speed and the motion was a PERFECT solution! It works so well! This is such a beautiful and beautifully distinctive vid! The beat use, the lyric interpretation and the over-all visual look to it are just top-notch! Now this is how you make a great canon vid! Fantastic work, hon! ♥!

So sorry it's taken me so long to comment.
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sooooo happy you liked it, Ais!!!
I really love this song too, so I spent a long time testing different ways to fit the beat and the mood of the song, I'm glad to know you think it worked!!
Thanks!

_bel_
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

I commented you on YT, but now that I have joined the site, may I say THIS IS FABULOUS!!! I bow to your awesomeness. Really. I have watched this vid like a hundred times already-no joke. Five starred, Gold rated, my #1 fave in the fave playlist...just WOW.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yes I have watched this a hundred times too! I'm Bel's number one fan...hehe

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
LOL yes I have watched this a hundred times too! I'm Bel's number one fan...hehe

I think I've only watched this and "Missing" of hers, but I could be wrong.

I feel like all I do is watch Lost vids-mostly Jate, but newly appreciating a variety of vids.

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, go watch them all...haha...what are you waiting for?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: all that i am by Belxf Reply with quote

OvariesOfSteel wrote:
I commented you on YT, but now that I have joined the site, may I say THIS IS FABULOUS!!! I bow to your awesomeness. Really. I have watched this vid like a hundred times already-no joke. Five starred, Gold rated, my #1 fave in the fave playlist...just WOW.

Thanks a lot! I'm really glad to know you liked the vid!!

nikkimonique wrote:

Nice to have you as my number one fan, Nikki!

_bel_
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: