Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gravity of Love" by savage_anna
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just saw this vid for the first time on YT the other day and I'm kind of in love... the song has such an epic feel to it and the vid totally matches that... I love the flashes at the beginning... they work with the beat of the music, but don't interrupt the flow of the vid or at any point look awkward... seriously love them, they look so effortless but I'm sure they werent...

there were so many places where I loved the way you worked with the beat of the song, not just in transitions to the beat but movement to the beat... explosions, Sawyer jumping from the helicopter and hitting the water, punches, just camera movements that work so well with the song... I think my favorite is at 3:19... seriously amazing job
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamSoLostRightNow - Thank you! Very very much It's true, I was trying to make it look very arty, just because for myself I always looking forward for such kind of vids from other vidders. It's great that you noticed all connections And water overlays, it was really big pleasure to work with it ..Thanks again!

soapbubbles511 - Wow, what a comment! One of the best I have been ever received, really. I'm happy that you enjoyed beat matches, and what is more important that you think they are not interrupt the flow of the vid, that is what I was trying to make in first place..'cause sometimes overused beat use could be a very bad thing in a vid IMHO....movements to a beat is actually one of my fave things up to date, I absolutely love it..and I just noticed in professional works, that this is always what they are using, so that is why I started with it too, I usually looking forward to scenes which can match the music beat ...Thank you again for incredible comment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: