Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Don't support Ronald's phrases, Aislynn!

Sorry. I was temporarily brain-washed by the unending commercials on TV. Ah-hah, kids, there's the proof that TV damages your mind! *nods wisely*

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV damaging your mind is another thing that Ronald talks about on his ads! Dammit Aislynn!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARGH! It got me again! I need help... *sob*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol just eat lots of subway and KFC instead, Aislynn, and you'll be cured. Anyway, here's ep 2x14. The next ep will be the first of two special eps showing flashbacks of when each character was younger. But I hope you like this one too. There's a reference to something that happened a little while ago in the spam thread about Aislynn asking Vicky to slap her. Oh and a little hint at some romance for Colin. And Jolynn begins, which should be very exciting, and different to Naislynn. Enjoy!

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x14:
Drifting Off.

Day 96: Caroline’s Private Island.

Several gremlins knocked the group on their heads as they walked outside. Caroline simply ignored them and continued to walk on, guiding them towards a beautiful sailing boat.

“Here it is.” said Caroline. “She’s a little old, but she should do the job.”

“That’s a she?” asked Nate. “Man, you really need to get out more!”

“Nate, everyone calls boats girls.” said Paul, who now had an eye patch over him.

“Yeah, listen to Pirate Paul.” laughed Matt, butting in.

Paul sighed. “For the last time, just because I now have an eye patch, doesn’t mean I’ve become a pirate.”

“Okay, name one person with an eye patch who wasn’t a pirate.” replied Josh.

“Well, there’s…” said Paul. “…I mean, there’s…there’s that guy who…I mean…darn it!”

The group laughed. Aislynn blew off some dust on the boat. Engraved on there was “The Boat”.

“Clever name.” said Aislynn sarcastically.

“Yeah, sorry about that.” replied Caroline. “Back then I didn’t have much money, so I couldn’t get a fancy name for the boat.”

Jessica stepped up behind Aislynn and Caroline. She looked slightly sad. “Everybody, I have something I have to tell you…”

Colin, Paul, Nate, Josh, Matt and Vicky all gathered around her, their faces straightening.

“I know I said I wanted to have an acting career, but I don’t really want that right now.” said Jessica. “Maybe in a few year’s time I’ll come over to Hollywood, and we can be in a film together, Aislynn…but…for now, I’ve decided to stay here and live with Mom.”

The group stared. Aislynn looked at Jessica and Caroline. “Okay.” she said, nodding. “I’ll miss you both!” she hugged the two of them.

The rest of the group set off in the boat, with Paul steering the ship.

“Goodbye!” yelled everyone continuously, until finally the boat was out of sight.

Aislynn sat down and sighed. “Oh…someone slap me.” she said. Vicky did as she said.

“Ow!” yelled Aislynn. “I didn’t mean literally!”

“Oh…”said Vicky, embarrassed. “Sorry. What did you mean then?”

“I was just saying how sad I am to meet decent members of my family and have to leave them!” said Aislynn.

“Ohh…” replied Vicky. “Right. Gotcha.”

Colin stared up at Paul, who was up front steering the ship wearing his eye patch.

“I swear, Paul, all you need is a parrot on your shoulder.” laughed Colin. At that moment, a beautiful green and red bird came and sat on Paul’s shoulder. Colin, Nate and Matt burst out laughing.

“Paul, how long ‘til we get to Indonesia?” asked Nate.

“About two weeks.” said Paul.

“What?!?” asked Aislynn, standing up. “I didn’t realise that! We don’t have any food!”

“We’ll fish.” replied Matt.

“We don’t have a fishing rod.” said Vicky.

“We’ll make one out of bamboo.” said Colin.

“Err…” said Aislynn. “We don’t have any bamboo either.”

“Okay, fine, we’ll just have to go swimming to find some fish.” said Nate.

“Sounds good to me.” said Josh.

“Okay, but only if I can come.” said Aislynn. “I’m an A-Grade swimmer, ya know?”

“Okay…” said Josh. “You can come with me.”

“And me!” said Nate.

“Yes, you too.” replied Josh.

“And me!” said Colin.

“No, not you.” said Josh. “Four’s a crowd.”

“Wha--” Colin started. “Oh, fine, be that way!”

Josh and Nate found wetsuits in the boat for them to wear, but Aislynn could only find some bathers. She walked out after getting changed, in a blue and pink bikini.

Josh and Nate both stared for a while. Josh realized what he was doing, then looked up. Nate soon did the same.

“Right, well…” said Josh nervously. “Let’s go swimming, shall we?”

“Great!” said Aislynn, jumping into the water. Josh and Nate both jumped in with her.

Twenty Minutes Later…

Matt and Vicky sat snogging, as Colin watched in disgust. Vicky looked over at him.

“Why don’t you do something?” asked Vicky.

“I’ve got nothing to do!” snapped Colin.

“You could really do with a girlfriend then, man!” laughed Matt. Suddenly, before Colin could reply, Nate jumped into the boat. He had three quite large fish in his hands.

“Wow, well done!” said Paul.

“Yes, I agree with the captain.” smirked Vicky. She looked around. “But where are Josh and Ais’?”

“Dunno.” said Nate. “They went off separately a little while ago. Dunno why they’re taking so long.”

Meanwhile…

Aislynn and Josh were floating above the water, with their diving masks off. They were kissing.

Aislynn swam back from Josh. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” asked Aislynn.

“Hey, you and Nate’s relationship is over!” said Josh. “He should know that by now, and not care if we’re dating!”

“I guess you’re right.” replied Aislynn, and went back to kissing him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVED how you added in the slapping thing!

Aww, I had to leave Mom and Sis behind! *sniff*

Pirate Paul... I love that! Pirates are SO totally cool. Well, unless they're like killing innocent people and stealing their stuff...

marcus wrote:
“I guess you’re right.” replied Aislynn, and went back to kissing him.

Proof that I am one smart girl. No offense, Nate. What we had was faboo. But this is JOSH FREAKIN' HOLLOWAY here! *gasp!*

*thud*

*dies*

*comes back 'cause dead would be BAD right now*

Great chapter!

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is officially Aislynns favourite ep

seriously this was a great one... in the words of MG in his absense....

season1 great lol

I loved the Pirate Paul thing... with the patch and the bird

and the slapping thing

I hope Colin gets a girl soon... i'm not one for public displays of affection so i wouldn't want him watching us all the time
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. But none of that "Season one great" stuff. That's one thing that came up in our argument. And it really doesn't make any sense now since we have season one great stuff in season two now.

Colin will get a girl. I'm not quite sure yet who, or how, but he'll get one.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo sorryi won't say that again......

how about S2 GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay...

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, new ep. I think Aislynn has only one line in it. This ep continues in Part 2, where we get the rest of the character's flashbacks. Hope you like.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x15:
The Bad Ol’ Days - Part One

Day 97: The Ocean.

Aislynn and Josh jumped on board “The Boat”.

“About time!” exclaimed Nate. “What took you guys so long? You don’t even have any fish!”

“Err, Nate…” stuttered Josh. “We have something to tell you…”

Aislynn continued Josh’s sentence. “Josh and I are…dating now.”

Nate stared at the two of them for a minute. “Oh.” he said, trying to sound casual. “That’s cool… Yeah…Umm, I think Paul needs my help steering the ship.” He walked over to Paul.

“I don’t need your help.” replied Paul. “What help could you be for me?”

---

“I can help! I can help!” squealed an 11 year old boy. “Let me help out!”

“You’re not any use around the farm, Nate!” yelled back the boy’s father.

“Please, please!” said the young Nate, jumping up and down. “I’ll do anything you want me to do!”

“Anything, eh?” said his father, scratching his chin.

Soon the young Nate was picking up hundreds of huge lumps of cow droppings, throwing them into a large bucket, then grabbing another handful.

“He’ll pay for this…They‘ll all pay!” muttered the boy. As he grumbled he tripped over, sending all the droppings in his hands flying across the room. They hit the cow pen, which came crashing down, and all the cows ran out. “Ahhh!!!” yelled Nate, running as fast as he could. The cows ran outside into the small farm in China, then out into the city.

“Run!!!” yelled a Chinese person. “It’s Cowzilla!”

“Damn it!” exclaimed Nate, slapping himself on the head.

---

“Nate!” yelled Colin, running over to the much older Nate. “You idiot! Just accept the fact you broke up with Aislynn!”

“I have accepted that!” said Nate.

“Yeah, sure!” said Colin sarcastically. “And I’m allergic to hugs!”

“I thought you were allergic to hugs!” said Paul, confused.

“No, Pirate Paul…” said Colin. “That’s just my excuse if I don’t want a hug. I did it back in Bangladesh all the time!”

---

“How can you possibly be allergic to hugs?” asked a Bangladeshi woman to a six-year old.

“I am!” said the boy.

“But you’re so adorable!” said the ugly old woman. “I must have a hug! Just one, for your Aunt?”

The boy was Colin, and the woman was his Aunt, who smelt of incredibly strong Bangladeshi Brandy. Colin didn’t want the smell to get onto him.

“Sorry, but I’m afraid I’d die!” said Colin. “Straight away, just like that!” He clicked his fingers.

“Alright then, give us a kiss!” said his Aunt.

“Err, no…” said Colin. “I have a cold.”

“Oh, that doesn’t matter!” said the woman. “I won’t see you for another year, I need a kiss from my nephew!”

“Well, it’s not just a normal cold…” Colin continued to lie. “It’s a deadly disease…called…the Bangladesh…” he looked over at a house. “The Bangladesh Chimney Disease. Very serious. If I have anything to do with kisses, I’ll just…fall apart.”

“Oh…” said his Aunt, backing away from the young Colin. “I see. Well, we’ll just…shake hands, then.”

“Umm, I’m afraid I can’t shake hands…” replied Colin.

---

Nate sniggered at the sound of Colin’s home country.

“Dammit, Nate!” snapped the older Colin. “The name ‘Bangladesh’ really isn’t that funny!”

Nate stopped laughing. He looked at Paul. “So, how are things, Captain Birds-Eye?” he asked.

“Shut up with the damn pirate thing!” snapped Paul.

“How did you lose your original eye, anyway?” asked Colin.

“I’ve already told you!” Paul said. “Vicious tigers ate it while I was saving a bunch of Nuns from them.”

“No, I’m pretty sure it involves a bus in Poland.” said Matt, walking into their conversation.

“Darn it, Matt!” Paul said. “You just had to remember, didn’t you?”

---

A man in his early 20’s walked through the streets of Poland. He was doing a course in boat-sailing at the Main Polish University.

“Hullo, Paul!” said a man. “Lovely day, innit?”

“Why, pleased to meet you again, Rowan!” replied Paul. “Absolutely charming!”

Rowan tipped his hat and walked on. Paul rolled his eyes. Everyone in Poland talked like that, and Paul didn’t want to stand out as a tourist, so he talked the same way, like a stupid Polish git. He hated things in Poland, and couldn’t wait to get out of there and explore the world on a boat.

He continued to think about this as he crossed the street, not watching where he was going. Suddenly he heard a large horn as a bus headed right towards him. It hit him right in the face.

“Damn it!” yelled Paul, covering his left eye. His eye literally fell out. “Arrgghhh!!!” yelled Paul.

“Are you alright, kind sir?” asked the bus-driver, hopping out of the bus.

Paul sighed. “Absolutely spiffing.” He rolled his eye.

---

Matt, Colin and Nate cracked up laughing. Paul turned back to the wheel.

“Damn you immature jerks!” said Paul, grinding his teeth.

“Immature?” asked Matt. “Oh please, I’m the most mature person in the world!”

“Oh, really?” asked Paul. “I seem to recall a story of you in an eating contest.”

“Oh, dammit, Paul!” snapped Matt.

“Well, you reminded them of the story of my eye!” laughed Paul.

---

A big sign in London said “The Yearly Eating Contest” outside a big restaurant. A man with an enormous mullet walked up to the sign.

“What do ya think?” the man asked his friend.

“I dunno, Foxy.” replied a very skinny man next to him.

“Oh, come on, Jorge!” said Matt. “It’ll be fun!”

“Oh, alright!” said Jorge.

Matt and Jorge walked in, writing down their names as they went in. They sat down at the long dining table, next to a whole bunch of men with no lives and huge mullets.

“Alright, gentlemen!” yelled a man. “Start eating!” Big plates of food were brought in front of them. Matt and Jorge dug into them like pigs. The contest went on and on, and eventually Matt fell off his chair, full to the top. But Jorge and another man kept eating, and soon Jorge was no longer a skinny little man. He was huge. Finally the man next to him passed out.

“We have a winner!” yelled the man on the speaker. “Jorge Garcia!” The now incredibly fat Jorge stood up and took a bow.

“Oh, darn it!” said Matt. “I’m really gonna have to re-write his character on my plane crash show!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO... love the flashbacks marcus....

great ep
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, there was a new ep here! How come my "Lookie! There's a new post in here!" thingie-majigger didn't light up? Good thing I just decided to look in here anyway!

Sorry to be tardy. But the blame is firmly on my defective new post thingie-majigger and I think we all know it. Ahem.

Loved all the flashbacks! I think that it's a GREAT idea to let us know a bit of history on the other characters. (It doesn't need to be Me Me Me all the time! )

Cowzilla... Colin and his hug allergies... Poor Pirate Paul and his eye...

Great job! (And, er, sorry again to be late. *glares at new post thingie-majigger* )
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. But I gotta say, it's tough writing flashback eps. This ep IMO was...meh...okay...but still it was kinda weird. You really appreciate the writers of Lost even more when you write flashbacks. It's way harder than it may seem.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope i get a flashback ... if it ain't to difficult to think of one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: