Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SurReality TV: The Challenge (feat. assorted LVIers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks to me like there's a LITTLE bit of effect on it, and I actually like it that way the best... but i could be wrong
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a little...

And of course, Sawyer will be African drumming for us, as you can see...

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO Ruth! YAY for live entertainment! *claps for Sawyer and his African drum*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATTN: PLAYERS
The Losties will be played by:

Claire - Leylin
Charlie - PsychoCynic
Kate - rbexter
Sawyer - SuperKC
Jack - Jayme
Locke - SuperKC
Nikki - rbexter

Feel free to contact these players, from now on, concerning any alliances you may have. Previously, if you were in alliance with a Lostie, their vote AUTOMATICALLY matched yours. From now on, you'll need to converse with the RPers to persuade them to keep to your alliance with them. More fun for all, easier for me , and much more fair when our numbers are whittled down further. Any questions can be directed to me, if you're confused.

You will send your votes from now on to:

Ben - Stardael

PLEASE do not send your votes to me anymore. Also, when you send in a vote, be sure that the subject line is "Red Team Vote" or "Blue Team Vote" so that she doesn't get confused or bogged down, or worse, lose your vote all together

Here is a download link via zshare and also a link to putfile for the Opening Credits of the show (game? whatever). I will change this link when I get a bigger display vid saved, but right now I'm so stoked that I finally FINISHED the damn thing that I'm showing you this one

zshare
Putfile

PS, feedback is love!

The results of the previous Challenge as well as the following episode will be posted in a few hours, once I beta it and get out the kinks.

MUCH LOVE!

Last edited by mistojen on Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was SO cool! Hahah I laughed my but off at "Warren" checking out "Colin" hahah!

leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i told u earlier, its totaly awesome!!!!

sorry forgot, what colors are the losties and lviers again?

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome! Again! Loved it! How wonderful is this? So cool. Great beats. Etc.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

I love the part with Warren and Colin

leylin wrote:
sorry forgot, what colors are the losties and lviers again?

There are Losties and LVIers on both teams...you're on the Red Team though.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you post a list with who is on which team please?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only because there has been more than one request for that...I was kind of hoping after reading a few games, you'll know, but I suppose there IS a lot of people on each team to remember.

Red Team
Charlie
Claire
Nikki
Sawyer
Jen
Aislynn
Warren
Marcus

Blue Team
Jack
Kate
Locke
Ruth
Paul
Steph
Colin
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I get confused easily, ask my maths teacher...Oh I have a person on each team
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. I didnt want you or KC to be playing more than one person on the same team, because that would automatically be two people on a team with the same vote, alliance or not, and that didn't seem fair to me.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claire stands in the doorway of the main hut, watching and waiting for her fellow teammates. She had watched the entire game alone on the television; she knows that it was a close one and is really anxious to find out which team did the best.

The first to emerge from the trees and onto the path back to the hut is Marcus, running at top speed. Colin comes next, racing after him, with Jen bringing up the rear.

“I mean it, Mon Frere, don’t take my spot on the couch!” Jen screams as she slows to a jog for a moment, catching her breath, and starting to run again.

As Marcus and Colin make their way up close, the zoom past Claire and into the living room.

“Hi Claire,” Marcus calls over his shoulder.

“Bye Claire!” Colin says.

While Marcus runs around the couch, Colin decides to run right up to the back of the couch and launches himself up over the back, landing directly in the spot Marcus is about to flop onto, just before Marcus can do so.

“Man, move!” Marcus says, doubling over from the cramp in his side. “I got here first.”

“Too slow,” Colin says.

“You better not...” Jen pants, “take my spot. I called dibs ten minutes ago!” She walks around the couch and stares down at Colin.

“Can’t be mad at me,” Marcus says, standing straight again and crossing his arms.

Colin grins up at Jen. “What?” he asks.

“Get up,” Jen says, “I called it.”

“I got here first,” he insists.

“I’ll sit on you.”

Marcus grins, now.

“No, you won’t,” Colin replies, rolling his eyes.

“Wanna bet?” Jen asks and she does just that.

As Marcus bursts out laughing, Colin squirms under Jen and yells. “Get off!”

“I will if you move,” Jen says.

“Okay, okay!” Colin shouts, “I’ll move. Geez.”

Jen stands and Colin moves over grudgingly.

“That wasn’t very nice, Mon Amie,” Marcus laughs.

With a grin, Jen looks up at him. “Does it look like I care about being nice?” She winks.

“They have too much energy,” Aislynn sighs as she and Sawyer walk into the hut.

Sawyer resists the urge to roll his eyes in the presence of Aislynn, but replies shortly, “because they’re a couple of kids.”

Aislynn frowns and furrows her brow. “I meant Jen, too,” she replies.

“Oh yeah, her?” Sawyer asks, raising his eyebrows, “she’s definitely energetic...” he says slyly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Aislynn asks, lowering her voice.

“Nothin’, Sticks,” Sawyer says with a grin, “don’t worry about it.”

The group has filed into the hut entirely, now, and the television screen is still black.

“It went out right after Jen put up her flag,” Claire tells them all.

“How’d we do?” Charlie asks her, sitting down on a love seat beside her, draping an arm around her.

Jen looks up to hear Claire’s answer, but immediately frowns and looks back away. She’ll hear it whether she’s looking at them or not, she figures.

“I couldn’t tell,” Claire admits, “everyone seemed to finish around the same time.”

“Did you watch the clock?” Warren asks, raising his eyebrows hopefully.

Claire looks away from Charlie and over at Warren. His smile falls when he sees her expression. “No...I didn’t even think of it...” she says softly, frowning.

“Don’t worry about it, Mamacita,” Sawyer says, “watchin’ the clock wouldn’t’a changed our times, anyway.”

“Hey, shh!” Ruth hisses as the screen comes back to life, showing Ben looking back at them through the glass.

Everyone quiets, and Ben seems to be waiting for just that, since a silence fills the room for nearly half a minute while the players all stare at the television waiting impatiently to hear who has won the Challenge.

“First of all,” Ben says, “congratulations to Kate, who held the Blue Team’s best time of exactly three minutes. Congratulations, also, to Nikki, who bested the Red Team with a time of three minutes and seventeen seconds. Both of you, as a reward, will be receiving a five-hundred dollar American Express Gift Card to be used anywhere that American Express credit cards are accepted.”

Nikki’s eyes go wide as her team cheers for her, happy to hear that they had such a close rival score to that of the Blue Team’s. The Blue Team, too, is happy for Kate, and hoping that her score against Nikki’s will hold a pattern to the Red Team.

“In the order in which the players competed,” Ben says, “Ruth clocked in at six minutes and fifty-two seconds. Steph finished with nine minutes and twenty-three seconds.”

Steph drops her head into her hands, sighing. She looks back up slowly. “I’m so sorry, you guys...” she says, genuinely apologetic.

“Don’t worry about it, Kate’s score was killer; that’ll help us,” Colin says, quick to offer his friend solace.

“Charlie finished at eight minutes and fifteen seconds,” Ben says, pausing before continuing, “Paul was disqualified and his time was not added into the Blue Team’s score.

“Again, Nikki’s time was three minutes and seventeen seconds, while Kate’s was an even three minutes.

“Sawyer was disqualified and his time was not added into the Red Team’s score.

“Lastly, Jen clocked in at seven minutes and fourteen seconds,” Ben finishes.

“So who the hell won?” Sawyer spits, frustrated at the idea of possibly having to do the math to figure it out.

As if Ben could hear Sawyer, he began to speak again.

“The collective score of the Red Team is nineteen minutes and twenty-one seconds.” Ben allows for a dramatically long pause before slowly revealing, “The collective score of the Blue Team is...”

“SPIT IT OUT!” Sawyer shouts at the television, angrily.

“Is...?!” Kate says loudly, as if trying to prompt Ben.

“Nineteen minutes...” Ben lets his voice hang and pauses again to further hold out the suspension.

“Oh, my God, come on!” Ruth shouts at the television, joining in on the tirade.

“GO!” Warren finds himself yelling in frustration.

Marcus leans forward on his seat and furrows his brow.

“And fifteen seconds, which makes the Blue Team the winner by six seconds. Red Team, you will have until tomorrow morning at ten o’clock to decide who you are going to send home. Blue Team, you will have until ten o’clock to decide who you are sitting out of the next Challenge. Until then,” Ben says and the television goes blank again, leaving the players of the game cheering wildly or else staring in saddened or infuriated shock at the amazingly close results.

A/N: All right, everyone. Voting time! Blue Team, vote for someone to sit out the next Challenge; Red Team, vote some out of the fic. Please send your votes to Ben (Stardael) with the subject line "(Your team here) Vote". If you have any alliances, now is the time to discuss with those players who you are voting off. NEW RULE: YOU WILL HAVE ONE WEEK to send your vote to Ben. If you haven't sent your vote in time, your vote will be chosen at random from a hat so that no one needs to wait for your vote to read the next Challenge. Any questions can be directed to me. A PM is being sent out, as well, to remind everyone that there is a vote ready to be had and that you have a one week deadline. Thanks!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTE: new links for vid have been edited into the post. a little better quality, larger display
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG how fun! Voting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 12 of 34

Jump to: