Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raving Sawyerettes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Eyes go wide with excitement*

A "Raving Sawyerettes" club? Where do I sign up!? Seriously, do you want me to sign in blood or anything because I'll be willing to do it!

Quote:
He's hot, muscular, verile and Southern.

Quote:
Mmm, where to start? The dimples? That smile? That Southern drawl?

Both are oh-so-true ... *sigh* I think I should go off and daydream for an hour or so ...

Before I do that though, just wanted to comment on Aislynn's hysterical/sexy picture (how it manages to be both at one time is beyond me...) and Fan4Lost's amazing Jack/Sawyer video (My God ... I never tried to contain my laughter - and my tears, at the end of it - so hard in my life) and the awesome Sawyer poem.

And I know a lot of people disliked or were completely indifferent to the "Long Con" episode, but I really enjoyed it. Yes, it seemed very crude and evil of Sawyer to do, but this seemed to be his regression to early Season 1 Sawyer. I also liked his flashback showing that deep, deep down Sawyer really is a good guy with all kinds of emotions (love, and all) but his greed is so large that he's suppresses all those emotions for money, etc. It only goes to show that his path to redemption may be much more difficult (and probably more satisfying in the end) than some of the other characters. Plus, totally didn't see that Sawyer/Charlie cahoots thing coming!

'Course, those are just my views on Lost...

--PsychoCynic
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Let the drooling continue...

Anya wrote:
I know this isn't the thread for this but I just saw your Jack/Sawyer vid!That was one of the funniest/most tragic videos I've ever seen...You are so gonna win the 1st place! So tell me did Sawyer and Jack got back together in the end or not? I'm dying to find out! You should probably make a Part II vid... ( I saw some sexual tension between Jack and Locke so maybe Jack should stay with John) P.S. The music from Titanic fits perfectly...

Thanks Anya If enough people ask, I would be more than willing to make a second one. Perhaps Jack seeks comfort in someone else's arms-lol. Thanks for saying I'd win first place, if I do it would be a complete surprise. All the other entries are really good . I'm glad you liked the vid

Quote:
Before I do that though, just wanted to comment on Aislynn's hysterical/sexy picture (how it manages to be both at one time is beyond me...) and Fan4Lost's amazing Jack/Sawyer video (My God ... I never tried to contain my laughter - and my tears, at the end of it - so hard in my life) and the awesome Sawyer poem.

Thank you so much! You guys are so nice I know, the end still makes me giggle.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoCynic wrote:
just wanted to comment on Aislynn's hysterical/sexy picture (how it manages to be both at one time is beyond me...)

Thank you! Just what I was going for!

You know, even though I felt rather disappointed in Sawyer's character by the end of TLC, I have to say, the man is STILL a hunka-hunka-burning-Southern boy!

*fans self* He is SO gorgeous, I don't even CARE if he's bad!
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know, even though I felt rather disappointed in Sawyer's character by the end of TLC, I have to say, the man is STILL a hunka-hunka-burning-Southern boy!

True,true...

Banner made by PsychoCynic
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Anya for helping me out in TLC forum.
BUT ANYWAY

I would like to sign up as well- to quote my mother "you could just drown in those dimples".

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not here to cause a fight, but honestly, I do not see the appeal! I have no attraction to this man at all. Maybe I am blind. Maybe it's that god-awful mop and facial hair. I just don't dig it.

I, Super KC, am NOT a raving sawyerette.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOl thats cool KC. I dont get a lot of the women who are all about Locke (hes my fathers age). In the discussion following Boone's funeral they were like "OH MY GOD HE HAD HIS SHIRT OFF! AHHH!"- they didnt really mention WHY he had his shirt off- because he was washing his proteges blood out of it.

SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And again! Ack!

I dunno. I guess we all have different tastes.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
I am not here to cause a fight, but honestly, I do not see the appeal! I have no attraction to this man at all. Maybe I am blind. Maybe it's that god-awful mop and facial hair. I just don't dig it.

I, Super KC, am NOT a raving sawyerette.

It's cool, KC. Everyone has their own taste in men. If we didn't then we'd all be fighting over the same guy-LOL. And he'd be in heaven because we're all the best looking chicks around-lol.

I'm not quite sure what does it for me with Sawyer. I don't like blonde guys...it has to be the attitude and the bad-boy personna. I married a real down-to-earth guy (which is good) but Sawyer is this dangerous guy and I think a lot of women are attracted to that because they know it's not good for them. Ya know, going against your instinct and being with the bad boy. He does have a killer smile, though. You have to admit it.

But, you don't have to be a 'Raving Sawyerette' to come chat in here. This thread is for anyone who wants to shoot the breeze. We can drool over anybody we want-LOL.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Indeed...I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVE bad boys! Just ask me about Spike from Buffy- although James Marsters- not even 50% as appealing without the accent and the additude.

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I never really got into those shows (Buffy and Angel). It wasn't that I didn't like them, but at the time I was so busy that I never had time to watch them. But of the few eps I saw, the show was cool. And Spike was cute, he can such my neck any day-lol. Didn't he have an English accent? I think that's sexy too, tho the Aussie accent is way sexier-lol.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah SPIKE had a kick ass English accent (a lot of my friends FROM England didnt know James Marsters was actually American)- but I saw him in something else and he just lacked it. LOL. Aussie accent is extremely hot...

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think any accent is sexy...but Aussie all the way Sawyer really makes the southern accent incredibly appealing tho. I'll add that to why I think he's so attractive-lol.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all so right. I think it's the general accent thing for all actors/celebrities/people. It just makes them sound so ... seductive, almost.

Spike, for example, as Rocksiren said, had this awesome English accent with an attitude similar to Sawyer's, and it was just amazing to see him on Buffy/Angel. Yet when watching him in other shows, without the accent, it seems really strange and unattractive (though, James Marsters does have quite the cheekbones )

Quote:
Sawyer really makes the southern accent incredibly appealing tho. I'll add that to why I think he's so attractive-lol.

And as Fan4Lost said, I think it's the character Josh Holloway portrays that makes us adore the accent (I was never, ever attracted to a single Southern accent before - no offense). The dimples and gorgeous eyes help too.

Okay, just noticed this post was kind of pointless (I just repeated everything that was already mentioned... sorry )

Oh, and Fan4Lost, I agree Aussie accents are way sexy too. Heath Ledger's accent is the reason I started going ga-ga over accents in the first place!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Psycho- I think everyone should say the first "gaga" accent...

Um oh lordie:

A couple of people:

Random crushes on fellow Archaeologists who were English, Spike, an aussie guitarist I liked...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 2 of 53

Jump to: