Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your favourite character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favourite character
Charlie
18%
 18%  [ 14 ]
Kate
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Jack
21%
 21%  [ 16 ]
Jin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Locke
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Michael
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sawyer
24%
 24%  [ 18 ]
Sun
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Others (please say)
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 75

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anya wrote:
Aislynn said it best!

Awwww, thank you! Everybody else has been giving these one word answers and I wrote this heart-felt, sensitive Ode To A Sweet Southern Boy... I was beginning to feel like a real idiot!

*feels redeemed*

Thanks again!

~Aislynn

And you KNOW I'm down with Locke, Warren. But in this case, I could only pick one! And dimples trump everything else in my universe...

Want proof? I just watched "Sabretooth" for the second time! Oy, that's a dumb movie with a fake-looking animal. But Joshie had them dimples working and I didn't even care... *dreamy sigh*
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Hobbes ... Locke is great!
I have a question for Polarbear about his/her banner!!! Kate is giving Sawyer a haircut!!!??? Realy??? They are so cute together! Is that from The 23rd Psalm?
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm I guess Sawyer is pretty popular hey
J-Kirbsey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say Jack. He rocks so much
harpreetd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Jack is the best character on Lost. That is just my opinion, however, you may keep yours. Time after time, Jack surprises me with such brilliant acting.. Can't think of anyone else on the show that is as fun to watch..

Oh yeah, my other favorite character is Locke- kind of funny tho, they're like rivals and hate each other but I like both of them.. Maybe because it's really funny to watch them or because they're at the center of the show.

Some other characters I love are: Desmond, Ecko, Charlie, and Hurley...

PEACE OUT EVERYONE!!!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love them all. I can't pick just one but I'd say that my top 4 would be Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Charlie.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all the characters, but i think sawyer is my favourite. Not just because he is gorgeous, if that were the case i would just be liking josh holloway wouldn't i? I love his character, i love characters who have a very dark past, and he has a lot of depth to him that i feel still hasn't been explored (tho i am not onto season 2 yet *shakes fist* HURRY UP ENGLAND). I am not sure i like him being with kate so much, i am more of a Jate shipper personally, as i think those two are perfect for eachother. meh, when it comes down to it i like him the best.

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate is my favourite Shes been through so much in her life and she remains such a strong woman! She is outgoing, tough, and always shares whats on her mind...an she never lets the guys run the show lol. I love how she is all of these things yet so vulnerable aswell...Kate will always be my favourite and my rolemodel

banner by me! Vist my deviantart for my Lost drawings!---> http://maddy25.deviantart.com
LadySnow
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new around here so I figure I better cast my vote . Charlie Pace all the way. He's my fav. because I honestly think he is a wild card, everyone underestimates him, thinks he's useless but he's smarter then they give him credit for. Also Dom is an amazing actor and seriously hot .. but thats besides the point
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually, I don't think I can say Locke is my favorite character anymore.
Season 2 Locke has become a different guy that season 1 Locke.

I guess Desmond and Gale are my new favorite characters.. probably because they seem fresh... they have potential. Locke's character has really gone downhill ever since he formed his button addiction.

Also it feels like a lot of the regular cast has really been sucked dry from multiple flashbacks... I think the show needs a serious injection of island action to pick up... Not just more hints at things to come, or the others 'just messing' with the survivors.. actual things.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sayid is my favourite character. I like the fact he can be totally bad ass and still emerge as a romantic aswell.

Damnit they should never have let shannon go! boo!
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

What's scarrier: I'm the only Locke fan left?! what!!

I find it really sad that almost nobody likes Locke anymore. I mean sure he took a really downhill turn, but I've gotten used to the point of the character arc after re-watching season 2 a little and have come to accept it. Apparently I'm one of the only ones who still sympathizes with him. He'll be way better in season 3, by the way.

sig by IslandofMystery
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distress Signal wrote:
Hobbes wrote:

What's scarrier: I'm the only Locke fan left?! what!!

I find it really sad that almost nobody likes Locke anymore. I mean sure he took a really downhill turn, but I've gotten used to the point of the character arc after re-watching season 2 a little and have come to accept it. Apparently I'm one of the only ones who still sympathizes with him. He'll be way better in season 3, by the way.

I don't think people really understand him Whenever he does something different than what he usually does, they call him "out of character".
A lot of people liked Locke because he was creepy and heroic in season 1, but I liked him, and still like him, because under that he's still really vulnerable, and just desperately clinging to his last hope that he has a purpose. He's fascinating and still touching. He has the most power to his character in my opinion because everything he does boils right down to his past- plain and simply - (though that doesn't mean his past is all that interesting all we really need to know is that he'd given up hope, the rest is just a mess of pointless details). Everything he does on the island, pushing the button, blowing the hatch, trying to lead, it all boils down to that drive. That's why I love him. He's the most understandable characters there is here, yet he actuall has somethign worth understanding . He has freaking angst
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted for Charlie

Quote:
Charlie Pace all the way. He's my fav. because I honestly think he is a wild card, everyone underestimates him, thinks he's useless but he's smarter then they give him credit for

I totally agree!

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wow! a lot of peopel like Sawyer! I mean, he's always been one of my favourites, but I didn't think he wass ever the top one.

yah, i agree, my favs in order are:
kate
jack
sawyer

those are my top 3

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: