Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Struggle - Charlies Death" by Jemmz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Struggle - Charlies Death by Jemmz Reply with quote

WOW WOW WOW Jem! :O
Bloody amazing hun Did you use a texture? It was amazing if so
I loved how it was like a flashes before your eyes feel for Charlie Especially with the scenes when he was a wee boy
The scenes you chose were just fab, on the level of emotion which fit with the video
I was just going awww through out the video, breath taking
The end audio with Hurley was amazing
Amazing job and good luck in the contest
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Charlee, your comment made me smile so much, lol! xD Thank you soo much!! Yeah, I used a pretty blue texture. I never use them but I was experimenting so thought "why not?" I'm so glad you liked it *hugs* Thanks so much
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Struggle - Charlies Death by Jemmz Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Jemma! All the audio was great, and I like the coloring!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Heather!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was so gorgeous and emotional! You really encapsulated everything that was so tragic and heart-breaking about Charlie's death. I loved how you included that scene with Hurley asking him if he'd known he was going to die, that really was a perfect choice. Lovely coloring and a great song choice, too! Awesomely done!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Ais! Glad you enjoyed it
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Struggle - Charlies Death by Jemmz Reply with quote

oh Jemma!! that was beautiful. You made me cry, this was just wonderful! Your editing, the music, coloring and all that wonderful audio was just amazing! I especially loved the part with liam talking about how Charlie was going to get married and have a family and when Charlie was remembering all his hits like the part with his dad saying that he was gonna catch him and then little Charlie jumping into the water. So great! I loved that u used Hurley's speech at the end and that you had the moth flying away. This was just gorgeous Jemma. Amazing work!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Morgan, I'm so glad you liked it! And I'm glad you liked the theme of the Moth I put in there. The part with little Charlie jumping in the water tugs on my heartstrings too. Thank you so much for your comment!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Struggle - Charlies Death by Jemmz Reply with quote

Awwwww! So tragic!! This was so emotional Jemma, fantastically edited! I adored all the voiceovers you had! I really liked how you used that scene with Hurley too, showing his thoughts leading up to it. Superb job!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Emma! *huggles* I'm glad you liked it!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Struggle - Charlies Death by Jemmz Reply with quote

Omiiigosh! Jemma, wow wowwwwww! This is truely one of the most...EPIC scenes ever, and you did an EPIC job with this scene in your video! No one better to master this scene of Charlie than you Jemma, you're the biggest Charlie fan I know hun! To start I absolutely love your vid pic, it's incredible, the coloring is gorgeous, as it also was in your video, it was a unique blend of glowy colors I loved your back and forth clips of Charlie saying goodbye to everyone and all of his greatest hits to him drowning in the water, especially with Charlie as a boy jumping in the pool to his dad, wow! Fabulous ending as well Good luck in the contest!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Struggle - Charlies Death by Jemmz Reply with quote

HO LEEEEEEEEEE CROOOOOOOOOW Jemma! WOW! WOW! WOW! I have to echo Kate's sentiment... this was an EPIC summation of an EPIC scene! You managed to find every pertinent event from Charlie's history and weave it into the fabric of his final moment. I am SO impressed! Awesome job!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much Kate and Julia!! Your comments are so lovely, lol! *HUGS!*

Kate, I'm so so happy you think so, and that you liked it! It means a lot, really! And I'm glad you like the vid pic too! Charlie jumping in to the water as a child put together with him in the water in the hatch is probably one of my favourite moments in the vid too Thank you so much for your comment! *more hugs*

Julia *squish!* Thank you so much, dear! Your comment made me happy, lol! I'm so glad you enjoyed the vid!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow jemmz this was fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Tying in that audio about the moth was so clever and unique, and it really fits charlie's last moments, excellent choice there! I also loved the ending with him making the cross in the past and present. And, of course, the countdown of the greatest hits was so awesome excellent job!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Kat!! I'm so glad you like the audio about the Moth too! *Hugs!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: