Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST Origins I" by DJC Productions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

loudpaw- Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the gold.
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hands down !!!! the best LOST video i ever saw!! the mirrors with previous seasons the voiseovers!!! GOLD from me !!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was such a stunning video... the coloring, the softness...the way you went through all our losties and told their story...the way you mirrored the seasons...the audio, and I really enjoyed seeing the jate moment in there, but that's the fangirl in me! lmao...amazing job...gold from me!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wow, that is an excellent video! Everything was perfect, all the similarities from the beginning up til now.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pruedens- Wow...Thank you so much for saying that. That means a lot coming from you, because I seriously think that you are the most talented editor I've ever seen. Nobody makes Lost vids better than you do.

Klost- Thanks, I'm glad you liked seeing the Jack and Kate moments in there... I specifically put it in there for fangirls like yourself!

Uruviel- Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Just... wow! That was utterly gorgeous! Absolutely professional and just could not have been done any better! Bravo! *standing ovation*
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Aislynn- Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you saying it looked professional.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow; that was so epic! excellent look at how similar seasons 1 and 5 are. i particularly loved the charlie/hurley stuff and the rectangle things were fantastic, very 24-esq in the middle there excellent audio as well nice to see Walt included again! and i really loved the connection between Jack and Locke ;P awesome job cant wait for part 2

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

littletonpace- Thanks, I appreciate you saying it was epic. I think the Charlie/Hurley guitar part was one of my favorite similarities that I found. I'm glad you liked to see Walt included, I always thought he was going to be a pivotal character in the end, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he shows up in the final season.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Oooooh!!! I adored this!! It was so creatively done and kept my eyes just completely glued to the screen the whole way through. All of the audio was absolutely fantastic and I loved all of the comparisons that you made. Especially the part from 0:58 to 1:13 where you showed how far they've all come, but yet how similar things still are (if that makes sense ). The eyes were so cool at the end too. I adored the colouring and how it was all like glowy and dream-like. Fanatically put together and so professionally done! I toughly enjoyed watching
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Emmasholi- Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate it. Thank you for saying it was creative, I love hearing that. I'm glad you like that part from 0:58-1:13. I wasn't really sure what people would think about that part, when I was editing it, but I just wanted to try something different. I'm glad you liked the eyes at the end. I knew that I wanted to end it that way right from the start. Thanks for saying it looked professionally done, that really means a lot to me.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: LOST Origins I by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was really cool. I love watching Lost and discovering the parallels between scenes so I really enjoyed this. Your editing was amazing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: