Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover)" by klost
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

Okay, so I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. Thanks for that Kimmy!! Kidding aside, I think this was fantastic dear. Loved your beat use and you did such a great job incorporating the movie & the show. It was absolutely flawless!! Methinks you're going to kick butt in this contest!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

rbexter93 wrote:
That was so creepy and trippy. Your manips were so amazing! It was like the losties were actually in the film. Good luck in the contest

Thank you so much!!

Polarbear wrote:
I haven't seen this film but I understood it completly and the scenes you used were so creepy and really believable in particular the Juliet scene with the people coming out the mud *shiver at awesomeness* Loved the missing posters manips worked really well. Great effort Kimmy

yaaaay!! so glad you were able to understand it...i was afraid i lost the story! hahaha

loudpaw wrote:
holy macaroni sauce! That was of incredibly epic you get the whole bag of my epic things -hands bag- omg that was AWESOME!!! the manips were incredible! And the beat use was perfect!

ooooo epic!!! Thank you so much!!!

FaradayLinus wrote:
loved it! everything went togeteher so well. and that manip with jack on the bed with the lady, it was so smooth! howd you get it so perfectly? Gold!!

yaaay!!! I saw the flaws in that manip, but that was the best i could do =/ hahaha I'm glad you thought it was smooth!!! thank you for the gold!

nikkimonique wrote:
Like I already told you! I loved this! It was so seamless...it didn't seem like a crossover at all....if I didn't know better I'd think it was a real movie. I loved that scene of Juliet laying on the ground bleeding and those creepy monster things in the water and then the part with Jack getting cut open and Charlie hanging. I especially loved the ending when Kate died and you had her life flashing before her eyes. Cool idea! Oh and the picture manips were very cool too!

Thank you so much Nikki!!! oooo a real movie?? you'll probably like this better then the real movie!! lmaoo...thanks so much hun!!

IamSoLostRightNow wrote:
This was REALLY GOOD! It was the total package. The song, manips, and story were excellent! It was completely believable and totally spooky. I will not be going to bed anytime soon. Fantastic job!

yaaaaay thank you!!! bwhahaha I hope you slept well that night!!!

soapbubbles511 wrote:
Kimmy that was all kinds of awesome... but soooo creepy... the Lost clips just fit in seamlessly... the Losties really looked like they were a part of the movie.... and love the song you used too, totally added to the creepy factor... great job!

thank you Sarah!!!

MariaPurt wrote:
OMgosh, i won't be able to sleep after watching this thing... terribly horror and perfectly storylined! Gold from me ;D

teeheee!!! Thank you!!

Captain Freya wrote:
OMG! That all looked so real! All the manips were flawless and the news report about the "4 bodies" at the beginning was a cool way to set up the story, and kinda prepare us that the Losties were in for a grisly end (As if we didn't already know! lol). I loved the bit with Hugo. That bit was so random, but it somehow fit really well. The music was really cool aswell. Cool, grungey, kinda sporadic beat to it. Btw, when I saw the beginning bit with the car crash in the rain I was like "nooooo" cause my entry starts in like, a really similar way. Thought I'd give ya a heads up so you don't think I completely ripped off your video. The similarities end there though - Your vid is like, genuinely scary!! Mine? Not so much.. lol

So glad you enjoyed this Freya! hahaha I heard "Hugo" in the movie and i could not let THAT pass!! lmaoooo...Don't worry about the car crash in the rain...most horror movies are that way so i won't think you ripped off my video!!!

Britt Britt wrote:
"Don't start with me Hugo."

hehehe

aradnea wrote:
Freaking awesome. Watched it two times and still want more. Damn, I don't think I'm going to enter the competition now, this video is way too amazing for me to compete with Great great job. I can't get over how flawless that was. And professionally edited. Wow. Just wow! And my comment is chaos which means I'm floored. Really

wow thank you so much!!! you should definitely enter...afterall your video is a featured vid of what the contest was to be about!!!

ciaimpala wrote:
I know I squeed over this on YT but doing it again here-this seriously looked like a real movie. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought it was. One of the best crossovers I have ever seen-flawless.

awww ty Becca!!! That means so much to me!!!!

2ndTourofFinland wrote:
WOW! i loved it.. looks so creepy and disturbing.. i like the part with Juliet down in the hole n that thing is cutting at her and when she loking at the heads going down into the mud.. YUK! and sawyer being tortured... it all just lloks so amazing! well Done!

thank you so much!!! so happy you enjoyed it!!!

donna wrote:
Well that was disturbing lol! Great job, Gold from me!

Hahaha yaaaay thank you!!

NepEnut wrote:
Okay, so I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. Thanks for that Kimmy!! Kidding aside, I think this was fantastic dear. Loved your beat use and you did such a great job incorporating the movie & the show. It was absolutely flawless!! Methinks you're going to kick butt in this contest!!

bwhahaha my plan worked!! Thanks so much Abby, means so much to me!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay now that was just freakin' fantabulous! \o/ The manips were top-notch, the missing posters were fantastic, the entire thing was just spine-chillingly perfect! It was an awesome little self-contained mini-horror movie! AWESOME work, I loved it! (Though I may not sleep for, like, a week... ) Brilliantly done!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

OMG great vid!!! The storyline, the beat use, the effects, everything was just excellent!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

WOW, Kimmy!! This is amazing!! I agree, every part of this was just AWESOME. Love it all! Your manips were brilliant, the beat use, transitions/effects - perfect!! And I just love the end with the news reporter audio and the "Missing" photographs of the Losties. Chilling! Gold from me, absolutely amazing work!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

Oh. My. GOD! Kimmy this was freakin' outstanding!! Every single bit of this video rocked outloud. It was like an epic scary video..like amazing inverse transitions with fantastic editing to creepy music and may I say absolutely perfect manips! WOW! I loved all of your crossover scenes so much..like at 3:00 to 3:03 with Juliet for the lyrics "now you're lyin' on the floor" great lyric interpretation!!!!! I can't get over how brilliant, absolutely brillllianntttt the ending was with the heart like beats back and forth of Kate and her laughing memories with Juliet, Jack and Sawyer......like soo gooood!!!!! Good luck in the contest!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

OH HOLY SHIZZLE!!! I was literally sat like this the whole way through from both scariness and the pure awesomeness of this vid Kimmy!!! Utterly amazing job! Every single one of your your manips just looked impeccable and it all fit together so seamlessly! That manip you had of Kate's photo at 2:43 as he put it down on the table blew me away because it was moving around so much but yet looked so real and perfect! Major kudos with that! I can't pick out a favourite bit because it was all so utterly fabulous, but the bit that sticks in my head is the bit with Kate in the car. It literally had be backing away from the screen when she was like you do in real movies (even when nothings obviously gonnah get you LOL ) because it was built it up so brilliantly!! Absolutely fabulous job with this!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa Mama!! could I be more scared right now??? im so glad I watched this during the day kate in the cage was frightening. and jack being tortured!! eek!! and the hugo part!!! lolz and jules and sawyer being tortured too; omg that was so creepy! and the dude who gets kate in the car at the end; ahhhhh!!! excellent vid hun!!!!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

I've been meaning to comment on this but there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. I agree with everyone else -- this was one of the most brilliantly executed crossovers I've ever seen! I showed my brother (who's a Lost/Rob Zombie/horror fan but doesn't normally watch fan videos) and he was in awe of it too. I think my favourite manip was when you used the dock scene for Juliet and Sawyer in the car just because it was so damn resourceful! I never would have thought of that. Congrats on winning the contest. You deserved it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: